UnderGround Forums Me doing LIGHT mma sparring in small octagon

28 days ago
4/21/17

28 days ago
4/21/17

I think its my 5th mma sparring ever, this is with two buddies so its give and take and feeling out. Gave some takedowns to the tall guy since he is the one with the least experience xD 

Felt sharper last week: 

28 days ago
4/27/07

Keep Your Hands Up

28 days ago
4/21/17
JoseyWales -

Keep Your Hands Up

tell that to darren till, wonderboy thompson, conor mcgregor etc... :*

*laughs* 

this isnt 1990.

28 days ago
10/25/05
chuckechan -
JoseyWales -

Keep Your Hands Up

*laughs* 

this isnt 1990.

That is the dumbest arguement ever.
28 days ago
4/21/17
Animal Mother -
chuckechan -
JoseyWales -

Keep Your Hands Up

*laughs* 

this isnt 1990.

That is the dumbest arguement ever.

no, cuz clearly your to dumb to understand that the style being used is very effective.. but u have to be athletic and fast to be able to use it. thats why bums like you dont understand the effectiveness of it :* 

So suck on dat.

28 days ago
4/1/10
Good stuff bud. Got some snap on your punches and good movement. Def got some skill
28 days ago
11/12/16
chuckechan -
JoseyWales -

Keep Your Hands Up

*laughs* 

this isnt 1990.

Hahaha hahaha

Haha
28 days ago
1/30/15
Not bad movement. You can tell you train.

But not everyone is Conor. I wouldn't adopt that style unless it's truly your style of fighting.
28 days ago
5/14/06

As long as you never encounter a Jiu Jitsu blue belt the possibilities are limitless. 

Edited: 28 days ago
4/21/17
TeamPrimal - Good stuff bud. Got some snap on your punches and good movement. Def got some skill

thank you confident men! its rarely you see ppl online comment on the positives rather than the negatives, due to their own insecurities ;) 

28 days ago
4/21/17
Romo Detector 2015 - Not bad movement. You can tell you train.

But not everyone is Conor. I wouldn't adopt that style unless it's truly your style of fighting.

its what feels 100% natural to me. I started with TKD/JKD(bruce lees style) and ive watched his movies as a kid, and i listened to what he had to say. I havent trained any martial arts for a very long time, but ive also done muay thai and no-gi JJ and always had the interest for it watching mma for the last 7-8 yrs or so.

Edited: 28 days ago
4/21/17
2JupitersTooMany -

As long as you never encounter a Jiu Jitsu blue belt the possibilities are limitless. 

blue belt?? hahha, im a white belt myself but due to my athleticism and strength i do very good against blue belts. ive even subbed 3 purple belts in my little time in jujitsu. 

And good luck taking me down when i dont want to get taken down jitsu guy ;) Ive never done judo or wrestling but i take down judo black belts, and the biggest guy in the jujitsu gym i went to, he was 115kg, 190cm former american footballer and bluebelt in juijtsu.. Too slow man theyr to slow.. Countered his charging attempt, arm-dragged him, took his back and dragged him quickly to the ground.

28 days ago
5/14/06

Here’s an idea for you, and you can have it. Train the take up. Take downs worked in the 90’s, but the take up is the future. 

28 days ago
9/7/04
You're a natural. I look forward to following your rise in the sport. I'll be able to say that I saw you when you were first starting out.
28 days ago
5/14/06

The take up is a lot like a double leg without a level change, focusing under the armpits, and raising your opponent off the ground just enough to take away their footing, then finishing them with strikes. 

28 days ago
4/21/17
2JupitersTooMany -

The take up is a lot like a double leg without a level change, focusing under the armpits, and raising your opponent off the ground just enough to take away their footing, then finishing them with strikes. 

thank you! Sounds cool, do you have any examples of it being used to i can watch it on youtube in a fight?

28 days ago
4/21/17
MMA Playwright - You're a natural. I look forward to following your rise in the sport. I'll be able to say that I saw you when you were first starting out.

hehe thank you, but this is just a hobby of mine atm. Training with some buddies once or twice a week if the work lets me. 

28 days ago
5/14/06

It’s never been used in competition. This is your chance to revolutionize the upright ground game. 

28 days ago
4/21/17
2JupitersTooMany -

It’s never been used in competition. This is your chance to revolutionize the upright ground game. 

holy shiiiet, i think i gotta bring that devestating move to the map of mma super-moves.. You will see it in my next video for sure! 

28 days ago
1/11/12
Can't wait to see Thiaguy as the UFC champion, what a time to be alive
28 days ago
12/6/05
Head movement!
28 days ago
4/27/07
chuckechan -
JoseyWales -

Keep Your Hands Up

*laughs* 

this isnt 1990.

They all lost, except Till who hasn't fought top 5ers yet
28 days ago
2/14/11

Exciting no style, high risk but fun to watch. You will get caught eventually but it’ll be one helluva ride until you do. 

28 days ago
7/13/16
2JupitersTooMany -

This