Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Any wrestling podcasts that don't focus on WWE?

3/11/18 7:25 PM
12/29/09
Any that cover the UK scene, Lucha, Impact, anything?
3/11/18 7:35 PM
1/1/01
British Audio Wrestling in the Postwrestling family, although I believe that's only once a month.

PWPonderings cover nothing but indy wrestling
3/11/18 7:43 PM
12/29/09
RKing85 - British Audio Wrestling in the Postwrestling family, although I believe that's only once a month.

Will check out both. Thanks.
3/11/18 9:36 PM
1/1/01

Jim Smallman from Progress does a weekly podcast called Tuesday Night Jaw.  The subject varies a lot, but they do everything from interviews with indie wrestlers, WWE reviews, Japanese stuff, whatever Jim feels like

Strong Style Central is a good NJPW podcast.  One of the hosts used to post here but I haven't seen him around recently

3/11/18 10:06 PM
12/29/09
grizz632 - 

Jim Smallman from Progress does a weekly podcast called Tuesday Night Jaw.  The subject varies a lot, but they do everything from interviews with indie wrestlers, WWE reviews, Japanese stuff, whatever Jim feels like

Strong Style Central is a good NJPW podcast.  One of the hosts used to post here but I haven't seen him around recently

Ok, cool. I was actually subbed to Strong Style Central like a year ago or so. On my other phone. Forgot about it.
3/11/18 11:22 PM
10/20/07

Gallows and Anderson Talking Shop 

The newer ones that are promoted by talk is Jericho too

I hate to seem like a shill but man they are awesome

3/12/18 11:56 PM
10/8/07

The reason I stopped listening to the Wrestling Soup years ago is because they talked nonstop about TNA and very little about the WWE. You may want to give them a chance if that's still the case.

3/13/18 2:42 AM
4/3/16

Killing the town covers wwe,  impact,  and njpw.  

Lance storm has some incredible insights,  and Cyrus is funny.  

Raven's podcast is incredible and they NEVER talk about wrestling.  

I can't listen to the dirtsheet podcasts or  the ones hosted by fans.  

3/13/18 5:27 AM
12/29/09
The Destroyer88 - 

The reason I stopped listening to the Wrestling Soup years ago is because they talked nonstop about TNA and very little about the WWE. You may want to give them a chance if that's still the case.

Not the case now. They only talk Impact when they have to, and Joe Numbas shits all over it. But he doesn't even watch it. So, he's talking out of his ass. I don't like when he does that. He sounds like a little prissy bitch trying to clown on a easy target. And Impact is watchable for me. If WWE started booking their wrestling show, like a wrestling show, WWE fans would be happier.
3/13/18 5:46 PM
4/22/07
ThunderlipsTapped -

Killing the town covers wwe,  impact,  and njpw.  

Lance storm has some incredible insights,  and Cyrus is funny.  

Raven's podcast is incredible and they NEVER talk about wrestling.  

I can't listen to the dirtsheet podcasts or  the ones hosted by fans.  

Raven is a character and a half. 

I like Lance,  but Cyrus is annoying (in my opinion) 

3/13/18 5:55 PM
10/8/07
kingofpancakes80 -
The Destroyer88 - 

Not the case now. They only talk Impact when they have to, and Joe Numbas shits all over it. But he doesn't even watch it. So, he's talking out of his ass. I don't like when he does that. He sounds like a little prissy bitch trying to clown on a easy target. And Impact is watchable for me. If WWE started booking their wrestling show, like a wrestling show, WWE fans would be happier.

Anthony knows his shit though, you have to give him that much, and he's hilarious. He also turned down a job offer back in the day to work for ESPN Chicago so he could do his own thing, which worked out great for him.

3/13/18 6:06 PM
12/29/09
The Destroyer88 - 
kingofpancakes80 -
The Destroyer88 - 

Anthony knows his shit though, you have to give him that much, and he's hilarious. He also turned down a job offer back in the day to work for ESPN Chicago so he could do his own thing, which worked out great for him.

I like the podcast. I like Joey too, just every once in a while he irritates if he goes on a dismissive rant about something he doesn't like.

John Draper is a funny guy too. But, he also will occasionally veer off on similar rants.
3/14/18 4:04 AM
6/2/12
kingofpancakes80 -
The Destroyer88 - 
kingofpancakes80 -
The Destroyer88 - 

I like the podcast. I like Joey too, just every once in a while he irritates if he goes on a dismissive rant about something he doesn't like.

John Draper is a funny guy too. But, he also will occasionally veer off on similar rants.

I love The Soup and you’re spot on about Joey, once he’s made up his mind or formed an opinion about about a wrestler/promotion it won’t be changed no matter what. Mish on the other hand is almost too optimistic sometimes.

3/14/18 5:36 PM
12/29/09
Sleazy Martinez - 
kingofpancakes80 -
The Destroyer88 - 
kingofpancakes80 -
The Destroyer88 - 

I love The Soup and you’re spot on about Joey, once he’s made up his mind or formed an opinion about about a wrestler/promotion it won’t be changed no matter what. Mish on the other hand is almost too optimistic sometimes.

Joey reminds me of one of my childhood best friends. I love him, but I would constantly bicker with him.

Mish is most likely to be open minded.
3/18/18 7:48 PM
12/29/09
RKing85 - British Audio Wrestling in the Postwrestling family, although I believe that's only once a month.

Is British Audio Wrestling part of LAW? They haven't put a new episode up since October.

And I couldn't find the indy one on Apple.
3/18/18 11:01 PM
10/8/07
kingofpancakes80 -
Sleazy Martinez - 
kingofpancakes80 -
The Destroyer88 - 
kingofpancakes80 -
The Destroyer88 - 

Joey reminds me of one of my childhood best friends. I love him, but I would constantly bicker with him.

Mish is most likely to be open minded.

I actually got into a pretty heated argument with Anthony years ago(probably like 4-5 years) when I was still listening to his show. He wanted me to do a UFC segment for his show because a lot of pro wrestlers were getting into it like Batista and Lashley and obviously Brock. Then I think it was a week later he said that UFC and WWE are no different, sports entertainment, and that MMA wasn't a real sport.

I should've listened to him because he was spot on in his analysis of a fractured "sport".

But he's a Colts fan who refuses to move out of Illinois so fuck that guy ;)

Joey on the other hand thinks he knows everything and half the time doesn't watch any of the wrestling he comments on.