5 days ago
12/27/06
I want to try a workout for the mornings to get my day started right... I have a big master bedroom with a big screen so I have a good "Yoga Spot" and trying to start following some of the Jocko Principles of discipline "I know new years dickhead cliche, but I'm trying".

Anybody try DDP yoga who's in "moderate" shape? I'm not 400 pounds, but I'm nowhere near a yogi either think it's worthy of a morning routine?
5 days ago
1/1/01
I got the DVDs right before I broke my leg, so I didn't get a chance to start using it yet. I plan on doing it once I get back on my feet though
5 days ago
12/10/08

You should go to a local yoga studio, where at least there will be hot chicks in yoga pants to look at.

5 days ago
12/27/06
batman32314 - 

You should go to a local yoga studio, where at least there will be hot chicks in yoga pants to look at.

I figure if I can make it through a whole video without farting or looking like an asshole I can give that a shot...
5 days ago
9/22/16
If you want a body like Passive Jay, DDP Yoga is the way to go.
5 days ago
12/10/08
RUSRedDevil -
batman32314 - 

I figure if I can make it through a whole video without farting or looking like an asshole I can give that a shot...

Smart move, it definitely would make it easier to fit in class if your not coming in completely blind. If you can do a lot of the basic shit prior to going to an actual class, it makes it a lot easier to get out of the just a creepy dude here to look at ass zone.

5 days ago
2/25/12
It helped my back pain
4 days ago
7/14/11
Yeah its awesome, i was doing the energy video twice a week and i would throw in the HIPS KNEES AND BACK VIDEO HERE AND THERE and i was feeling great. Doing these videos i got to be able to sit in a full lotus position.
4 days ago
6/30/14
big thread on exact topic within last week or so on OG
3 days ago
4/1/09

Yup i’ve done them.  Honestly i find the “hulk it out” schtick annoying but its goodexercise

3 days ago
2/26/06
I just got cleared to do low impact workouts on my feet, but I am leaving for California next week.

Like Grizz, I ordered the DVDs before my leg injury, so I am going to start doing them when I get back from California
3 days ago
8/19/03

I like it a lot.  DDP is a genuine dude and it shines through on the DVD.  It’s about as fun and entertaining as yoga is going to get.  The program is very scalable and is a definite ass kicker.

3 days ago
8/14/12

I like it I just never do it never have time