Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Book Summerslam to make it the worst SS ever

5 days ago
7/2/13
Based on current line up how could this be the worst SS ever?
Show opens with Cena beating Corbin
Uso's win after BiG E "accidentally hits Kofi" leading to their break up.
Rusev over Orton
Natalya over Naomi
Nia Jax wins the three way
Big Show over Cass.
Owens over AJ with an assist by Shane
Demon King returns and loses clean to Wyatt
Jinder over Nak
Brock retains and and Corbin cashes in since the contract doesn't stipulate which title he wins and sets up a Raw feud with Cena. Brock wins the four way so he doesn't leave WWE.
5 days ago
2/29/16
Natalya winning would be great!
5 days ago
1/1/01
No need, WWE is going to do that for us
5 days ago
3/2/11

Roman wins the 4 way... Rap battle. There is no wrestling only rap battle.

Rusev over Boreton would be good.

5 days ago
3/8/11
grizz632 - No need, WWE is going to do that for us

Yep

5 days ago
7/2/13
ChaosOverkill -

Roman wins the 4 way... Rap battle. There is no wrestling only rap battle.

Rusev over Boreton would be good.

Can you imagine Brock rapping?
5 days ago
2/29/16
I see Cena beating Corbin since he did the job for Nakamura.
5 days ago
6/2/05
Hope I'm wrong but I think Cena is doing the job for Corbin. We all know I'll know a few hours before the event anyway.
5 days ago
12/1/05
It looks bad enough on paper.
4 days ago
7/2/13
Marlo Sansfield - Hope I'm wrong but I think Cena is doing the job for Corbin. We all know I'll know a few hours before the event anyway.
I like your spoilers but why the elitist attitude about it? Makes you seem immature or dickish. Maybe both.
4 days ago
10/3/16
WWE is too easy. Cena will win, probably by DQ. Corbin cashes in on Mahal after Nakamura almost has it.
4 days ago
11/20/10

- The womens triple threat main events and goes 30 mins, Nia wins, Eva Marie returns and challenges her.

- Roman attacks Joe and Braun before the 4 way even starts, incapacitaing both and turning it into a one on one, ends in DQ when Reigns flips and hits Brock with a weapon. 

- Big Show vs Big Cass ends with Enzo trying to interfere and accidentally hitting Big Show instead, DQ is called and Cass and Show beat on him, forming a new tag team. Kane comes down the aisle to make the save for Enzo, however after Show and Cass have cleared the ring, "Kane" takes his mask off and is revealed to be Khali, who then shouts "graaaagrhhh" and starts dancing. 

- Jinder beats Nakamura in under 5 mins when the Singh bros throw curry powder in Naks eyes

- Naomi and Natalya go 30 mins. Natalya wins when Jim Neidhart returns (the announcers put it over huge) and distracts Naomi with his coke twitching while standing on the aisle.

- The Usos beat New Day when Kofi turns and hits his team mates with a Booty-Os box filled with concrete. Afterwards he cuts a promo in a Jamaican accent, revealing that he was faking all along.

- Styles/Owens ends with the same anticlimactic pinfall finish as last time, only now AJ wins. 

- Orton catches Rusev with an RKO out of nowhere as the first move of the match, and wins. 

- Bray beats Balor by doing some magical voodoo shit on him, making him smack his own head off turnbuckles, throw himself through tables and eventually lay down for the pin, finger poke of doom style.

- Corbin suggests to make his match with Cena an over the top rope elimination match, because throwing Cena out of the ring literally is like a metaphor for people wanting to see Cena retire. Corbin instead goes for a clothesline and ends up geting tossed out of the ring. 

4 days ago
2/25/12
I actually don't mind most of your worst ever summerslam OP

Rusev going over would be great
As would Shane screwing AJ for KO
and I'm definitely down for bray going over demon fag
4 days ago
1/29/14
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle -

- The womens triple threat main events and goes 30 mins, Nia wins, Eva Marie returns and challenges her.

- Roman attacks Joe and Braun before the 4 way even starts, incapacitaing both and turning it into a one on one, ends in DQ when Reigns flips and hits Brock with a weapon. 

- Big Show vs Big Cass ends with Enzo trying to interfere and accidentally hitting Big Show instead, DQ is called and Cass and Show beat on him, forming a new tag team. Kane comes down the aisle to make the save for Enzo, however after Show and Cass have cleared the ring, "Kane" takes his mask off and is revealed to be Khali, who then shouts "graaaagrhhh" and starts dancing. 

- Jinder beats Nakamura in under 5 mins when the Singh bros throw curry powder in Naks eyes

- Naomi and Natalya go 30 mins. Natalya wins when Jim Neidhart returns (the announcers put it over huge) and distracts Naomi with his coke twitching while standing on the aisle.

- The Usos beat New Day when Kofi turns and hits his team mates with a Booty-Os box filled with concrete. Afterwards he cuts a promo in a Jamaican accent, revealing that he was faking all along.

- Styles/Owens ends with the same anticlimactic pinfall finish as last time, only now AJ wins. 

- Orton catches Rusev with an RKO out of nowhere as the first move of the match, and wins. 

- Bray beats Balor by doing some magical voodoo shit on him, making him smack his own head off turnbuckles, throw himself through tables and eventually lay down for the pin, finger poke of doom style.

- Corbin suggests to make his match with Cena an over the top rope elimination match, because throwing Cena out of the ring literally is like a metaphor for people wanting to see Cena retire. Corbin instead goes for a clothesline and ends up geting tossed out of the ring. 

That's awesome

4 days ago
6/2/05
1hitwonder - 
Marlo Sansfield - Hope I'm wrong but I think Cena is doing the job for Corbin. We all know I'll know a few hours before the event anyway.
I like your spoilers but why the elitist attitude about it? Makes you seem immature or dickish. Maybe both.

Just bait for my stalkers. Don't be a mark
3 days ago
9/9/13
Cena beats Corbin and takes his mitb case, which he uses on Jinder Mahal later that night
3 days ago
11/11/11
I want to see everything teenage mutant Lesnar wrote .