Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Cena & Nikki officially split

2 days ago
1/1/01

amd cancel their wedding. no shocker, especially with Cena on the verge of being a movie star lol

2 days ago
12/29/09
Doh!
2 days ago
11/11/11

He did Nikki a favor. She was never going to be much more than a sex toy and arm candy to him

2 days ago
2/4/11
Who does she move in with now? She was living at Cena mansion, her sister and D Bry have their own place, her mom married to People Power, her brother working things out with baby momma..
2 days ago
3/10/03

Looks like Nikki will be coming back for a paycheck.  How funny would it be if Cena wanted a prenup and she didn't?

2 days ago
1/1/01

Wait, are you saying John Cena never actually wanted to get married to her????

I am shocked by this and never in a million years would have predicted it....

2 days ago
3/12/14

Ok, so who is the chick he was banging on the side?

My guess is Nia

2 days ago
12/29/09
It was last WM when they got engaged...A year came and went and Big Match John still aint' jobbing to no ring.
Edited: 2 days ago
4/22/07

Imagine trying to follow John Cena.  Not just the muscles,  but the looks and inevitable hammer stiff cock he most likely has. 

2 days ago
1/1/01
I don't know.

I see John Cena being exactly the type of lover that he portrayed in Trainwreck. That was method acting at it's best.
2 days ago
1/8/04
TheBearStare - 

He did Nikki a favor. She was never going to be much more than a sex toy and arm candy to him

She did not age well at all. She was way hotter when she was fucking Ziggler.
2 days ago
1/8/04
ShanTheMan - 

Imagine trying to follow John Cena.  Not just the muscles,  but the looks and inevitable hammer stiff cock he most likely has. 

Guys, this is not the OG.
2 days ago
2/29/16

He was never gonna marry her. Cena is a selfish control freak. 

2 days ago
3/12/14
ShanTheMan -

Ha my guess is all you would have to do is be nice and act like a normal human and you would be set

2 days ago
3/7/05
Trash bag ho tossed into dumpster, film at 11.
2 days ago
2/4/11
BigWilliam - Trash bag ho tossed into dumpster, film at 11.
LEAVE NIKKI ALONE..!!!!!

She can't help that she's materialistic.. If she needs to be consoled, she can come lay her head on my pillow for awhile.. Ha

Who gets the ring? Cena keep it? Nikki?

Or did Cena borrow it from the WWE Prop Dept and has to return it for the next WWE Wedding storyline..?
2 days ago
9/22/16
armbarheelhook - 
LEAVE NIKKI ALONE..!!!!!

She can't help that she's materialistic.. If she needs to be consoled, she can come lay her head on my pillow for awhile.. Ha

Or did Cena borrow it from the WWE Prop Dept and has to return it for the next WWE Wedding storyline..?

He actually probably had a legal agreement where the ring had to be returned to his possession should the marriage not take place. Cena's House Rule Number 103.
2 days ago
3/7/05
AnthonyWeiner - 
armbarheelhook - 
LEAVE NIKKI ALONE..!!!!!

He actually probably had a legal agreement where the ring had to be returned to his possession should the marriage not take place. Cena's House Rule Number 103.

He probably leased the ring and then declined the option to buy.
2 days ago
11/11/11
Mandible_Claw -

He was never gonna marry her. Cena is a selfish control freak. 

He was up front from the get go so its on her

2 days ago
11/11/11

Miz and maryse won.

2 days ago
9/22/16
TheBearStare - 

Miz and maryse won.

Big time. How angry do you think Nikki is when she sees Maryse's baby on Instagram? Or promos for their TV show?
2 days ago
2/4/11
http://people.com/tv/nikki-bella-devastated-over-john-cena-split/

However, a source tells PEOPLE that he started getting cold feet as the wedding date drew near.

“She never gave him an ultimatum. He talked a really good game about having changed, about having his priorities straight, about knowing what’s important, and that it was her. But as the day got closer, it was like he just went back to who he’s always been — which is someone who puts himself first, always,” the insider says. “He’s an incredibly dedicated, driven, ambitious guy. And for the longest time he said he didn’t think he had room in his life for a spouse or kids. It seems like in the end that was still the truth.”

The source continues, “But in that case, he never should’ve proposed, let alone in front of millions of people. Now she’s heartbroken.”

Bella is “devastated,” the source says, adding, “This was supposed to be the happiest time of her life. He ruined it and blew everything up.”

The professional wrestlers’ wedding was set for May 5 in Mexico, where Bella was excited to celebrate her heritage with family and friends.

“It wasn’t going to be some showy Hollywood, over-the-top glitzy thing,” the source tells PEOPLE.

The insider says Bella, 34, will be “fine,” but Cena has shown his real self.

“In wrestling there are two archetypes: faces and heels,” the source explains. “A face is a good guy, a hero, who you root for. A heel is a villain, who sometimes can seem like a good guy but then turns around and shows his true, evil colors. John Cena just revealed himself as the ultimate heel.”
2 days ago
2/4/11
Wonder who the source is? Sounds like either her mom or Brie.. haha
2 days ago
9/22/16
armbarheelhook - Wonder who the source is? Sounds like either her mom or Brie.. haha

Definitely her mom, or his brother's wife (with coaching from the mom).
2 days ago
3/7/05
Didn't pressure him? I didn't watch much of the total divas stuff but even so it was her constantly pressuring him to take the next step, endless whining to her sister about him not proposing. Cena got harangued into proposing and came to his senses before it was too late.