6 days ago
1/1/01

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2775964-john-cena-says-hes-heartbroken-wants-to-marry-nikki-bella-and-have-children

John Cena has not given up on his relationship with Nikki Bella—and he's taking his pleas to win her back public.

The WWE Superstar and actor appeared on Today on Monday to discuss his breakup with Bella, who ended their relationship just weeks before their wedding.

"I had my heart broken out of nowhere—or for me it was out of nowhere," Cena said. "... I've looked at myself every day and I've tried to evaluate myself and the woman I love. ... I still love Nicole, I still would love to marry Nicole, I still would love to have a family with Nicole."

Cena and Bella were in a relationship since 2012. They were engaged at WrestleMania 33 last April and were scheduled to be married this month. However, Bella broke off the engagement in April.

Cena had previously been vocal about his desire to avoid marriage and not have children. His first marriage ended in divorce. Bella said she wanted to have a husband and a family. 

Cena said his perspective has changed. 

"I love her. I want to be with her. I want to make her my wife. I want to be the father of her children. I just want us to work," Cena said.

6 days ago
10/3/16

It's all a big work for Total Divas

6 days ago
1/1/01
MarcusAurelioFan - 

HAS to be.
6 days ago
12/29/09
They need to quit playing games with my motherfucking heart.
6 days ago
2/4/12

By gawd it's a work

6 days ago
1/1/01
The video clip where Cena tells Nikki to "go ahead and do that, if that's what you want to do" when she talks about Dolph want to marry and have kids with her is something that I wanted to show my son someday; as he is a Cena fan. Yes, Cena plays a character on TV, but he is still the guy who is super nice to the fans and broke a record for meeting Make-A-Wish kids. Like it or not, he is a role model. But now he has set a terrible example for the younger generation by PUBLICLY breaking the "never put pussy on a pedestal" rule. Why stop there, Cena?! Why not just smoke crack in public, or drive while intoxicated?!
6 days ago
2/4/11
Yep.. Cena went full P boy.. And now they told Thikki about what John said in interview and she is just blowing him off. Haha
6 days ago
10/8/07
OJTT_Wiggy -
MarcusAurelioFan - 

HAS to be.

If it's not a complete work, Cena has gone to a new low of being a cuck.

Let me guess.....

WrestleMania whatever we're on now, Dolph Michaels vs. John Martel and Nikki is the modern day Sherri Martel that both these idiots are fighting over

6 days ago
11/11/11

Its a total work in some shape or form. Cena put himself over completely with that promo. Ridiculous to share that personal shit on morning tv. Its either for the sake of the divas show, or to get himself over with women nationwide now that he is back on the market.

6 days ago
1/8/04
The Destroyer88 - 
OJTT_Wiggy -
MarcusAurelioFan - 

HAS to be.

Let me guess.....

WrestleMania whatever we're on now, Dolph Michaels vs. John Martel and Nikki is the modern day Sherri Martel that both these idiots are fighting over

That was such an underrated match. Eat your heart out Andre Agassi!
6 days ago
10/8/07
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
The Destroyer88 - 
OJTT_Wiggy -
MarcusAurelioFan - 

HAS to be.

Let me guess.....

that entire event was underrated, had it on vhs for the longest time :(

6 days ago
1/1/01
I lost some respect for John today.
6 days ago
1/8/04
The Destroyer88 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
The Destroyer88 - 
OJTT_Wiggy -
MarcusAurelioFan - 

HAS to be.

Let me guess.....

that entire event was underrated, had it on vhs for the longest time :(

LOD should have beat Money Inc. But Hawk was too cracked out.
6 days ago
7/12/14

I hope for John's sake that this is a fucking work.

5 days ago
8/2/05

I dont think its a work. Heart break changes you

5 days ago
5/31/16

Cena is moving into the GOAT worker discussion.

5 days ago
2/25/12

Imagine what he'll do when she starts fucking Bobby lashley 

5 days ago
1/1/01
OJTT_Wiggy - 
MarcusAurelioFan - 

HAS to be.

My opinion, as well...
5 days ago
9/22/16
Proof Total Divas and Total Bellas are written about 30,000 times better than Raw and Smackdown. My wife is fucking PUMPED for this season of Total Bellas. More excited than even Grey's Anatomy. This season is going to do insane ratings.
5 days ago
7/12/12

He's not cucking, he's re-branding. I just laid it down in the Cena banging Carmella thread.

4 days ago
3/24/17
MarcusAurelioFan -

Exactly. It’s a little disturbing if you ask me. 

4 days ago
7/12/12

The funniest part is how, with he and Nikki still living together, she supposedly found out about his "change of heart" from some reporter recapping the above to her at some red carpet thing, probably the NBCU thing on Monday with the Ronda-Nia nonsense.

4 days ago
2/25/12

WWE has become everything I hate

3 days ago
5/1/14
Trav01 -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Going to be an awesome RAW segment, when Nikki approaches whoever Cena is banging at the time, and turns it into a John Cena on a pole match.

3 days ago
9/22/16
Thrill Hammer - 
Trav01 -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Going to be an awesome RAW segment, when Nikki approaches whoever Cena is banging at the time, and turns it into a John Cena on a pole match.

Nikki grabs a mic, demands that whichever whore is fucking her man get down to the ring and catch a beating.

Carmella's music hits.
As soon as Carmella gets ringside, Mickie's music hits.
As soon as Mickie gets ringside, Peyton's music hits.
As soon as Peyton gets ringside, Brie's music hits.

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE