Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Does Jericho vs Omega move your needle?

9 days ago
3/10/03
In all honesty, this makes WK a must see PPV. I want to see what kind of moveset one of my favorite wrestlers ever can come up with without the WWE restricting him, and he gets to do it against one of the best in the world. That match is going to be hype
9 days ago
12/10/08

I’m more into the Naito/Okada match, but I’m not in the demographic for Omega/Jericho to mean that much to me. Okada is my favorite wrestler and this title run is an all time run in my opinion. The place is going to lose its shit when Naito ends the reign.

9 days ago
1/1/01
batman32314 - 

I’m more into the Naito/Okada match, but I’m not in the demographic for Omega/Jericho to mean that much to me. Okada is my favorite wrestler and this title run is an all time run in my opinion. The place is going to lose its shit when Naito ends the reign.

And Naito is going to be in the US in February for at least one show in the St. Louis area...
9 days ago
11/14/10

No because Omega is a star in Japan and I’m in the USA and don’t care about him. 

9 days ago
12/29/09
Not as much for me as some. Jericho is one of my favorites but his best in ring days are behind him. I watch some NJPW here and there, but I don't follow it weekly. Without hearing him cut promos every week, it really takes away what I love about him the most.

So I'd rather see Omega vs someone else in ring.

Still, I think it's kinda cool, I guess. Something different, that we didn't expect before it was announced.
8 days ago
1/1/01

Not really, Jericho is pushing 50 

8 days ago
11/11/11
Im pumped for it. Not because I expect the greateat match of all time but because this type of match is a rarity these days. The match will be decent enough an get the job done. Legit curious if jericho can still wrestle outside of a wwe style match.
8 days ago
1/1/01
TheBearStare - Im pumped for it. Not because I expect the greateat match of all time but because this type of match is a rarity these days. The match will be decent enough an get the job done. Legit curious if jericho can still wrestle outside of a wwe style match.

He does DDP yoga so he’ll be fine. 

8 days ago
8/14/12

How can I watch it in the USA ?

8 days ago
1/1/01
edward nigma - 

How can I watch it in the USA ?

njpwworld.com

Use Chrome and translate. Subscribe.
7 days ago
3/8/11
Koma -
TheBearStare - Im pumped for it. Not because I expect the greateat match of all time but because this type of match is a rarity these days. The match will be decent enough an get the job done. Legit curious if jericho can still wrestle outside of a wwe style match.

He does DDP yoga so he’ll be fine. 

BANG

7 days ago
8/20/15
It's cool, and a lot of ppl are going to be haters about it. We have wrestling fans that act like Starbucks customers these days. It's something we normally wouldn't see, hell this most likely never would've happened. So fuck it im just going to enjoy it. I get hating on some stupid WWE storylines, but not a match put together for the fans.
7 days ago
6/16/07
I'll pretty well never watch wwe now so yes this will be great
7 days ago
4/30/07
no. I was really hoping for ibushi/omega, that match would of been 100 times better. Jericho is near 50 and has shown it in the ring. Wont be nowhere as good everyone thinks. Jericho also isnt a fan of stiff wrestling so we'll see how he handles omega.
7 days ago
12/10/08
BiggGunn - 
batman32314 - 

And Naito is going to be in the US in February for at least one show in the St. Louis area...

Yea that date is probably going to be opening up for Naito. With this situation going down now with Elgin it also looks like he's not being resigned by NJPW

7 days ago
3/14/12

What’s the easiest way to watch this in the uk? The NJPW app?