Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Dolph Ziggler Rumored to Have Signed New WWE Deal

10 days ago
12/1/11

Although nothing has been confirmed as of yet, WWE SmackDown Live Superstar Dolph Ziggler is rumored to have signed a rather lucrative new contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Although the former United States Champion, Intercontinental Champion and World Heavyweight Champion has voiced his displeasure with how he's been used (or not used) by WWE over the years, this new deal is said to be worth quite a bit of money, and also has a few extra added perks to it as well.

An independent wrestler by the name of Bin "The Hacker" Hamin spoke about it on The Locker Room podcast and claims to have heard the details about Ziggler's new deal from some unnamed source:

“Here’s the inside scoop that I’ve kinda been told. After Ziggler laid down the title and went away for 30 days, silently came back as #30 in the Rumble, and then tossed out kinda useless. He was already kinda two feet out the door, and it was at the 11th hour that they made him another offer he can’t refuse. Big money, and the fact that, now that he’ll stay, he’s willing to put anybody over, do jobs – whatever, on TV, and he can leave after his matches, he doesn’t need to stick around the arena, and he can take outside projects as long as they don’t conflict with his schedule. Kinda the sweetheart deal, you know, I’m willing to stay a little bit longer because you met my price.”

10 days ago
12/27/06
good for him! Get that WCW money!!!
10 days ago
3/2/11

Why would anyone care about any match he's booked in now? Lol

10 days ago
1/1/01
to quote Brian Pillman (maybe slight paraphrasing), "I'm going to be the highest paid jobber there is"
9 days ago
3/8/11

Refreshing to see a wrestler not act like a mark.

9 days ago
6/29/15
RKing85 - to quote Brian Pillman (maybe slight paraphrasing), "I'm going to be the highest paid jobber there is"

I respect you booker man

-brian pillman

9 days ago
12/6/10

What a fucking loser

9 days ago
5/13/05

I guess he is jobbing to Corbin tomorrow night.

9 days ago
9/30/12

He should revive the job squad. Walk out with the classic shirt. Pin me, pay me 

9 days ago
8/2/05

Its a shame his last remaining years will be as a jobber where as who knows what might happen elsewhere. I think hes had too many head knocks for New Japan

8 days ago
3/2/11

All anyone had to do, was tell him to stop being Son of Shawn, and he could have been so much more.

In fact being a Son of Mr. Perfect was more suited to him than it was Curtis Axel.

8 days ago
11/13/08

Guess he's not getting to leave early anymore for the next few weeks

7 days ago
12/1/11

According to Sports Illustrated’s Justin Barrasso, Dolph Ziggler’s new WWE contract is a two-year deal worth $1.5 million per year. Ziggler signed the new contract last week.

To kill a few rumors that surfaced last week, Ziggler was never considering leaving the company and always planned on re-signing when his previous deal expired. He also doesn’t get to pick and choose which matches he wins or loses and also doesn’t get to leave the arena when his matches are over. Independent wrestler Bin ‘The Hacker’ Hamin was a guest on a recent edition of The Locker Room podcast and said, “Here’s the inside scoop that I’ve kinda been told. After Ziggler laid down the title and went away for 30 days, silently came back as #30 in the Rumble, and then tossed out kinda useless. He was already kinda two feet out the door, and it was at the 11th hour that they made him another offer he can’t refuse. That is not the case.

As seen on Tuesday night’s WWE SmackDown! Live broadcast, Ziggler returned and defeated Sami Zayn to earn a spot in the Fatal Five-Way match for the WWE Championship at the Fastlane pay-per-view event.

6 days ago
12/6/10

The quintessential vanilla midget

who can take a bump or two

Really looking forward to another two years of YAWN from this dude

6 days ago
1/1/01
adding Ziggler and Corbin to the PPV main event really is going to make that match better......
6 days ago
9/22/16
Gino_Corona - 

The quintessential vanilla midget

who can take a bump or two

Really looking forward to another two years of YAWN from this dude

The guy has more value than that. Remember two years ago, the Elimination Chamber? Shit went wrong on a technical level, every one was confused, and Ziggler literally gathered all four remaining competitors in the middle of the ring, called the remainder of the match on the fly, then did the job and that was that.

SOMEONE has to know what the fuck they're doing out there. He can work with anyone from jobber to headliner. The WWE needs him.