10 days ago
6/2/05
Up off the gimmicks watching G1 dawg
10 days ago
12/29/09
Great Balls of Climax would've been a better name imo.
10 days ago
11/11/11
In
10 days ago
11/28/07

In, just started watching the first match. 

10 days ago
6/2/05
Fell asleep on it. About to watch the first G1 matches in a bit.
Edited: 10 days ago
6/2/05
These "lets slap each other really hard back and forth really hard and not sell any of it" are not over with me brother.
10 days ago
11/11/11
The slapping totally fits with Japanese psychology though. I think I prefer the slapping and softer elbows in comparison to the back and forth kicks to the face and hard elbows to the face rampant in 2000s
10 days ago
1/1/01
I'm saying this now cause this will be the only time this tournament where I can say it probably......

I AM COMPLETLY UP TO DATE ON MY G1 WATCHING!!!!

The last three matches were all outstanding. I'll be honest, I was a little concerned about ZSJ in this tournament cause I just don't have a feel on how New Japan will present him in the heavyweight division. Yeah he will have great matches, but I thought New Japan could definitely have him go like 2-8 and lose all his big matches against the top of the block. Him beating Tanahashi in his first match has rested my fears. And to the surprise of nobody, ZSJ is awesome at telling a story inside the ropes.
10 days ago
1/1/01
Watching it tonight instead of Raw
10 days ago
12/29/09
grizz632 - Watching it tonight instead of Raw

Don't do it, grizz...We got a big night coming.

Maybe.

I'll be watching this tomorrow though.
9 days ago
11/28/07

Are the tag matches worth watching? I generally just skip to the finishes for those. 

9 days ago
6/2/05
Kinda upset that ZSJ tapped Tanahashi but I guess they have the injured arm excuse and imo Naito and Ibushi was an excellent 5 star match
9 days ago
1/1/01
bonersaurus -

Are the tag matches worth watching? I generally just skip to the finishes for those. 

I don't watch any of the non tourney matches. It's hard enough to keep up on just the tourney matches.

9 days ago
11/28/07

I'm saving Naito vs Ibushi for the weekend along with day 2. The Goto vs Ishii match was great and perfectly brutal. 

8 days ago
5/5/14
Marlo Sansfield - Kinda upset that ZSJ tapped Tanahashi but I guess they have the injured arm excuse and imo Naito and Ibushi was an excellent 5 star match
They also played up the fact that tanahashi never wins his first match. I thought the match was well done and ZSJ sold the knee well. I wish there wasn't that little bit interference but whatever

I loved the Fale Makabe match too. Fun first night.
Edited: 8 days ago
4/30/07
my god ibushi naito was insane. What a first day
6 days ago
1/1/01
For the first time ever I think, two days into G-1....and I'm still up to date!

Juice Robinson has to win most improved this year in the Observer awards. I can't think of anybody who is ever a close second. Add Sanada to the list of people where TNA had no idea what they had. And EVIL has come along nicely as well. I remember when he couldn't even get bookings really on his US excursion. No problem with the one Okada comedy match. Wish it was halfway through the tournament though so he could have an off night after he's already had a few good matches, not before all of them. And to the surprise of nobody, the main event was outstanding. Second best match of the tournament so far, behind night 1's main event.
6 days ago
6/2/12

I've not watched this much wrestling in such a short time period in my life. It's been great though. 

5 days ago
5/5/14
Really curious to see where they go with this tama tonga omega angle? Im completely caught up 4 days in. Kinda crazy. Nothing has disappointed so far
4 days ago
6/2/05
I've fallen behind, I knew this would happen.
4 days ago
6/2/05
Don't know what it is about him but I can't stand Sabre, Jr. Not sure if it's his Screech physique or his boring mat based style.
4 days ago
5/5/14
Ive enjoyed zsj g1 so far. Also enjoyed juice Robinson a bunch. Only 2 that feel out of place are kojima and nagata. But i understand why they have to be there.
3 days ago
1/2/03
naito vs ibushi match of the g1 so far
3 days ago
5/5/14
I dunno Elgin okada was really good
3 days ago
6/2/12

RIP Daryl.