2 days ago
11/19/09

What happened to GFW? I know Jarrett was partnering with other promotions, he signed scott hall and chael sonnen to do commentary. I think I read one time they had a tv deal but I have yet to see one of their shows. I don't even know if they have ran a show, but if they have is it a decent company?

Anyone know anything about it? thanks

2 days ago
11/11/11
I've wondered the same
2 days ago
1/1/01
They ran shows, they just haven't aired anywhere and probably never will. The GFW tag champs are jobbing in WWE now actually

If you'd like to show your support for the company you can join Jeff Jarrett's gold Ponzi scheme though...
2 days ago
11/19/09

Sign me up! I'll be glad to partner with Double J. even if it is a scam. That guy has won 100s of championships and is known as the king of mexico. who wouldnt want to be associated with that

2 days ago
5/4/04

Shibby - another guy with your same name made a thread just like this one.  Identity theft is a bitch.

1 day ago
1/1/01
what a joke. Was a fucking scam. Charging wrestlers $100 to come to "scouting camps"

The only tv deal they ever got was in New Zealand or something like that.

Fuck Jeff Jarrett.
17 hours ago
11/19/09

Well that's disappointing. Didn't know it was such bullshit

17 hours ago
11/19/09
jujitsujamo -

Shibby - another guy with your same name made a thread just like this one.  Identity theft is a bitch.

Yeah fuck that guy jamo! I bet Larry has something to do with it.