Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground I just thought of an idea for Mania.

3 days ago
8/15/11

The Club vs. American Alpha and Kurt Angle. 

Vince, I swear if you're reading this and make it happen, I will stay a WWE Network subscriber for life.

2 days ago
7/2/13
I have an idea. Cancel all current plans. Strip all titles and start from scratch
2 days ago
11/19/09

I have an idea for the Club as well. how about they stop booking them to look like chumps 9/10 the time and stop having the tag team division look so pathetic by having super human Reigns get the better of them.

They have plenty of good tag teams and yet they book the divisions like that.

2 days ago
1/1/01
How about start with having the entire Club (AJ and Gallows/Anderson) on the same goddamned show?
2 days ago
11/6/06
OJTT_Wiggy - How about start with having the entire Club (AJ and Gallows/Anderson) on the same goddamned show?
Or make it the balor club finally
1 day ago
8/20/15
Have The Club all together, add something before club though...The Club just sounds gay. Have AJ and Balor as Co leaders. build tension until SS or RR, then bam title match AJ and Balor to close show at mania after AJ/Balor goes through the rest of the club during that time. Never fucking let them touch before mania in a ring though. They give away PPV matches for free constantly. The same thing every WWE produced WCW doc makes fun of WCW for with Hogan/Goldberg.

Maybe have AJ, Gallows,Anderson and Balor together as the club. Balor has them all turn on AJ and he is the sole leader and we have The Balor Club. Then follow what I said up top. It could be good storytelling and since they havent faced eachother in WWE(maybe ever?) it would have that big match feel Mania hasnt had in years.