Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground If Randy Orton wins the title at Wrestlemania..

10 days ago
4/30/07
then all top 5 SD Live picks would be champion since the split.
10 days ago
1/14/17
If Randy & Bill walk out of Mania as champions I am fucking done. Done!
10 days ago
11/6/06
Really would dictate the future for me. If they were smart I'd have Bray retain.
The universal title is weird for me. I don't believe Goldberg should touch the title but I feel one major title should change. Then it's a matter of who should take it off KO. Jericho would be awesome
9 days ago
3/2/11

Until McMahon is put out to pasture this is the model.

I'm not sure if it would have been better or worse if Goldberg has said no to coming back, possibly Brock wins sooner, possibly an even less believable legend does.

9 days ago
4/25/11
It sounds worse than it is. Three of the four all held the strap within the last 30 days. Dean had a decent run, and AJ had one hell of a run.

Keeping the strap on Bray makes sense, but the problem is that he needs consistent and long term booking to get truly over. Idk if they're capable of that
9 days ago
8/2/05

After the Daniel Bryan fiasco and Vince leaving it too long to make hin champ but pht him over at mania i kind of decided not to worry as much by Vince's choices.

He has his viewpoint and thats it as far as he's concerned. My biggest issue with the product right now is the shareholder power and the no face and no heel strategy because it weakens the product.

When your top faces get booed out of the building and your top heels are cheered and loved, you're doing it wrong. It makes for bad storytelling. Theres a reason the NWO ppv didnt work.

This next year we could see WCW on our screens with bad booking and strange decisions or we could see more NXT influence and the best wrestling we've ever seen.

I just saw an interview with the Bruiserweight backstage talking about making an impact and Regal comes in and has a word in his ear. That tiny segment had me more enthusiastic about NXT than any of the interview segments (outside the Miz and Jericho) all year.

Mania is the final chapter of the years booking everything leads up to it so whatever happens it may not influence the coming year too much. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

"When your top faces get booed out of the building and your top heels are cheered and loved, you're doing it wrong. It makes for bad storytelling."

I've watched almost no wrestling for the better part of a year.  Just kinda keep up with what's going on by reading the threads here.  Anything I do watch, I watch via kodi after the fact.

Watched most of the Royal Rumble.  Then watched the entire Elimination Chamber PPV (which I enjoyed).  Watched the Festival of Friendship from Monday.  Started watching this newest SmackDown last night.

A few minutes into the episode, Wyatt, AJ, & Cena are all in the ring.  I still can't tell if Bray is supposed to be a heel or face, but I'm assuming heel - his pops are huge.  I know AJ is still a heel - his pops are huge.  Cena is still the uber-babyface & is largely getting booed out of the building (yes, he still got the women & kids chant, but still).

Couldn't help but just shake my head & laugh.

9 days ago
4/25/11
As horrible as it is to say, I think all will be well once Vince croaks.

Despite all of the shit Triple H has pulled over the years to get to the top and stay there, he is one legit booker. He's a wrestling guy, not a sports entertainment guy; and that's exactly what the current roster needs.
9 days ago
4/25/11
NotForgetGayJesus - As horrible as it is to say, I think all will be well once Vince croaks.

Despite all of the shit Triple H has pulled over the years to get to the top and stay there, he is one legit booker. He's a wrestling guy, not a sports entertainment guy; and that's exactly what the current roster needs.
And I know that's not some new idea. We all know it. But it's still morbid af
8 days ago
7/2/13
Bray retains to set up a longer feud and Brock takes the title from Goldberg after he wins at fastlane.
Edited: 7 days ago
2/5/10

Yeah. Pretty clear to me that goldberg will beat Owen's because Jericho interferes setting up a match between the two at wrestle mania where Owen's gets the us title. It would make no sense having Lesnar lose to goldberg at mania and winning the belt making him the beast again and get his credibility back. I can only think that is what will happen after Lesnar has been embarrassed by goldberg. I sadly think Orton will win against bray. It is the main event. I can't see them letting a heel like bray win. Orton will obviously turn on him

6 days ago
9/22/16
OJTT_Wiggy - 

"When your top faces get booed out of the building and your top heels are cheered and loved, you're doing it wrong. It makes for bad storytelling."

I've watched almost no wrestling for the better part of a year.  Just kinda keep up with what's going on by reading the threads here.  Anything I do watch, I watch via kodi after the fact.

Watched most of the Royal Rumble.  Then watched the entire Elimination Chamber PPV (which I enjoyed).  Watched the Festival of Friendship from Monday.  Started watching this newest SmackDown last night.

A few minutes into the episode, Wyatt, AJ, & Cena are all in the ring.  I still can't tell if Bray is supposed to be a heel or face, but I'm assuming heel - his pops are huge.  I know AJ is still a heel - his pops are huge.  Cena is still the uber-babyface & is largely getting booed out of the building (yes, he still got the women & kids chant, but still).

Couldn't help but just shake my head & laugh.

The best part of EC was the crowd chanting "Thank you Ziggler" when he went uber-heel and destroyed Apollo Crews with a chair. The same thing happened on the previous SD Live when he took chairs to Kalisto and Crews.

People are tired of being told who to like, face or heel. The actual fan favorites over the last year haven't changed: Ambrose, Styles, Ziggler, Wyatt, Goldberg, Jericho. You can have these guys play mean or play nice, but the fans still love them. You can put the U.S. Title on a goon like Reigns and people are still going to get tired of his shit.

Why can't Vince simply take the wrestlers we want and put them in roles where they can shine?
6 days ago
1/1/01

I would be really surprised if Goldberg walks out of Mania as champ.