OK match.

Bigger Shayna fan.

Kairi is ok.
6 days ago
1/1/01

Agree on all points. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

I never liked Basler so I'm fine with this. The whole Four Horsewomen/Shooters gimmick is going to be immediate Wrestle Crap.

6 days ago
11/30/07

Great match and they both came out looking amazing. 

6 days ago
4/5/02
Baszler is terrible (haven't watched her wrestle, I just hate everything she does)
6 days ago
12/29/12
Haven't watch any of this garbage tournament but glad the horsey face didn't win
6 days ago
3/2/11

inb4 doom

6 days ago
12/26/12
TLM378 - Baszler is terrible (haven't watched her wrestle, I just hate everything she does)

Baszler was a terrible choice.

I was shocked they went with her over Mercedes. Baszler can't sell, can't really get heat, and you can tell how choppy and inexperienced she is 1 minute into any match. 

I was also surprised when they didn't let Mia Yim advance. Another vet that has been working the indies and paying her dues. 

She only got as far as she did because of who she's associated with. Baszler needs a ton of work and I can't see WWE investing in her long enough to make an honest improvement to her in Ring ability. WWE is only looking for their Rousey payday and after that Baszler will be out the door. 

6 days ago
8/6/06
Shayna is okay. Something looks odd. Just the way she just stands and stares as her opponent comes off the ropes, or comes towards her with offense.
6 days ago
8/29/10

Last 2 comments are very accurate. Shoulda saved Blanchard vs Sane for the finals

6 days ago
5/31/16

Toni Storm's ass is the real breakout star.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Glowman - 

6 days ago
11/30/07
Grimey -
TLM378 - Baszler is terrible (haven't watched her wrestle, I just hate everything she does)

Baszler was a terrible choice.

I was shocked they went with her over Mercedes. Baszler can't sell, can't really get heat, and you can tell how choppy and inexperienced she is 1 minute into any match. 

I was also surprised when they didn't let Mia Yim advance. Another vet that has been working the indies and paying her dues. 

She only got as far as she did because of who she's associated with. Baszler needs a ton of work and I can't see WWE investing in her long enough to make an honest improvement to her in Ring ability. WWE is only looking for their Rousey payday and after that Baszler will be out the door. 

She cant sell? Did you even watch the match lol. Bro your hatred of her and ronda is blinding you to her abilities in the ring. 

And chaos, you may want to read the thread, beat you in it by hours. 

6 days ago
11/11/11
Yeah the two matches ive seen with bazler really show her inexperience. Clearly she has athletic experience but a lot of the "inbetween" movements look off like crazy. Also she has terrible kicks.

Alot of the women made it apparent with their inexperience even if they pulled off matches. Several looked uncomfortable bumping and made no effort to really hit the ropes.
6 days ago
5/31/16
grizz632 -
Glowman - 

Face...........bury.........................yes

6 days ago
4/29/02

Bazler is a female Baron Corbin.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Driscoll - 

Bazler is a female Baron Corbin.

Receding hairline included?
6 days ago
5/12/05

Commenting was terrible, and I say that with a pit in my stomach having grown up with good ole JR.

i also agree about Toni's ass.

5 days ago
9/13/16

shayna is great. i'm fuckin impressed with her.

she should sitck with this instead of mma.

5 days ago
2/24/07

Kairi was a no-brainer.  she deserves it.

good for her

4 days ago
2/28/06
slap machine - 

shayna is great. i'm fuckin impressed with her.

she should sitck with this instead of mma.

4 days ago
4/30/07
shayna is greener than grass. Shes lucky wwe protected her with 2 min matches. Kairi will be a massive babyface.
4 days ago
4/30/12
The tournament was entertaining, in my opinion. Some not-so-good moments, but that's to be expected.
4 days ago
11/11/11
Only saw two of kairi's matches. Felt like she was holding back big time and she let her opponents do most of the work so they could get themselves over
3 days ago
4/30/07
Ryan Black - The tournament was entertaining, in my opinion. Some not-so-good moments, but that's to be expected.

I think this maybe the shortest post you ever wrote