Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Money In The Bank spoilers

6/18/17 5:21 PM
6/2/05
Naomi, Carmella, The Usos, Corbin, Jinder. Also hearing The Miz is there and could be involved somehow. Card looks like absolute shit though and I'm only tuning in to see Jinder.
6/18/17 7:05 PM
12/29/12
Where can I bet on wwe
6/18/17 7:21 PM
6/2/05
5dimes
6/18/17 8:54 PM
6/2/05
When I talked to my mole on the roster he/she said the Uso's would retain. Same thing you know
6/18/17 10:49 PM
12/6/10
Marlo Sansfield - When I talked to my mole on the roster he/she said the Uso's would retain. Same thing you know

Nah, wrong

6/18/17 11:16 PM
6/2/05
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield - When I talked to my mole on the roster he/she said the Uso's would retain. Same thing you know

Nah, wrong

When they told me they would retain I took it as a win, that's the info they received. you nitpick like the hater you are. On my dick like a STD
6/18/17 11:35 PM
12/6/10
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 

Nah, wrong

When they told me they would retain I took it as a win, that's the info they received. you nitpick like the hater you are. On my dick like a STD

You should've said "New Day, but Usos retain" you could've cost someone money tonight.  Don't be careless with your information.

6/19/17 11:23 AM
3/12/14
Herbish1 -
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 

Nah, wrong

You should've said "New Day, but Usos retain" you could've cost someone money tonight.  Don't be careless with your information.

Don't bet money on wwe, let alone with info received on a message board.
6/19/17 12:17 PM
6/2/05
Conor McGazelle - 
Herbish1 -
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 

Nah, wrong

Don't bet money on wwe, let alone with info received on a message board.

Yeah I'm not responsible for what people bet their money on. I'm just passing on info received from an inside source. Her Bish's obsession with this is so weird.
6/19/17 12:19 PM
6/2/05
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 

Nah, wrong

I wasnt told anything about the finish just that the Uso's retain. Not that I wanted to go into detail about this card or that match either because I barely gave a fuck.
Edited: 7/8/17 4:12 PM
12/28/12
6/19/17 2:48 PM
6/2/05
evh - 

don't be so defensive

4/7 isn't that bad

5/5 stupid. Wasn't told about the other two matches and one was booked during the show with an angle.
6/19/17 4:52 PM
12/6/10
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 

Nah, wrong

I wasnt told anything about the finish just that the Uso's retain. Not that I wanted to go into detail about this card or that match either because I barely gave a fuck.

Then maybe you shouldn't post, you want to be Mr. Insider on this site but don't want the responsibility that comes with the title. Someone on this thread asked where to bet on Wwe, you provided them the site and the results you gave included a bad pick.  If you don't care enough to get it 100% accurate, don't post.  You're gonna lose someone's money.  

6/19/17 6:22 PM
6/2/05
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 

Nah, wrong

Then maybe you shouldn't post, you want to be Mr. Insider on this site but don't want the responsibility that comes with the title. Someone on this thread asked where to bet on Wwe, you provided them the site and the results you gave included a bad pick.  If you don't care enough to get it 100% accurate, don't post.  You're gonna lose someone's money.  

He asked where to bet and I told him. I didn't tell him to tail my info. I was told the Usos would retain and they did and like I said earlier I didn't care enough to ask how. The rest were right as are 99% of the the info I'm given. If you don't like it don't read the thread.
Edited: 6/19/17 6:57 PM
12/6/10
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield - When I talked to my mole on the roster he/she said the Uso"s would retain. Same thing you know

Nah, wrong

When they told me they would retain I took it as a win, that"s the info they received. you nitpick like the hater you are. On my dick like a STD

I wasnt told anything about the finish just that the Uso"s retain. Not that I wanted to go into detail about this card or that match either because I barely gave a fuck.

He asked where to bet and I told him. I didn"t tell him to tail my info. I was told the Usos would retain and they did and like I said earlier I didn"t care enough to ask how. The rest were right as are 99% of the the info I"m given. If you don"t like it don"t read the thread.

I don't read til after, but while these people are ultimately responsible for what they bet on, they are going off what you say here.  If you don't care enough, don't post.  Stick to the cards you do care for to be 100% accurate.  Don't half ass being Mr. Insider, if you're gonna do it, do it right. Or at least post a disclaimer saying these may not be 100% accurate due to last minute swerves or me not giving a shit enough to find out the winners rather those who retain.

6/19/17 7:00 PM
6/2/05
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield - When I talked to my mole on the roster he/she said the Uso"s would retain. Same thing you know

Nah, wrong

When they told me they would retain I took it as a win, that"s the info they received. you nitpick like the hater you are. On my dick like a STD

I wasnt told anything about the finish just that the Uso"s retain. Not that I wanted to go into detail about this card or that match either because I barely gave a fuck.

He asked where to bet and I told him. I didn"t tell him to tail my info. I was told the Usos would retain and they did and like I said earlier I didn"t care enough to ask how. The rest were right as are 99% of the the info I"m given. If you don"t like it don"t read the thread.

I don't read til after, but while these people are ultimately responsible for what they bet on, they are going off what you say here.  If you don't care enough, don't post.  Stick to the cards you do care for to be 100% accurate.  Don't half ass being Mr. Insider, if you're gonna do it, do it right. Or at least post a disclaimer saying these may not be 100% accurate due to last minute swerves or me not giving a shit enough to find out the winners rather those who retain.

I don't claim one way or the other they are 100%, they usually are though. I just post the results I'm given from someone in the locker room. If people bet it, they bet it. I have nothing to do with that.
6/19/17 7:01 PM
6/2/05
evh - 

don't be so defensive

4/7 isn't that bad

Then you got mooks like this who says I was wrong on a match I never wrote about it or wasn't even booked until midway in the card. Ya'll definitely rode the short bus.
6/19/17 7:30 PM
10/14/09

Keep posting them Marlo, I'll throw £5 on your picks on the next PPV. Anyone betting any serious money on a pre determined sport is a fucking idiot anyway.

Edited: 7/8/17 4:12 PM
12/28/12
6/21/17 8:12 PM
2/25/12
Wow marlo really is Roman Reigns
6/21/17 11:57 PM
2/29/16
Marlon...

Will you offer to answer if your mole is a talent or other?
6/22/17 2:13 PM
6/2/05
evh - 
Marlo Sansfield -
evh - 

don't be so defensive

4/7 isn't that bad

Then you got mooks like this who says I was wrong on a match I never wrote about it or wasn't even booked until midway in the card. Ya'll definitely rode the short bus.

haha don't get all mad online because you guessed on some wrestling matches to look cool for like 8 people and got some wrong

you got most of them right! that's something to be proud of

If I was the one mad online I would be in your threads making things up not the other way around.
6/22/17 2:13 PM
6/2/05
Mandible_Claw - Marlon...

Too much info, can't compromise the source.
6/22/17 2:35 PM
2/29/16
Marlo Sansfield -
Mandible_Claw - Marlon...

Too much info, can't compromise the source.
It's one or the other. Not sure how that compromises anything. I'm just curious.

I do believe you about having an inside source.

I stay away from your spoiler threads until after. Lol.