Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Neville apparently returning to wwe tv

10 days ago
10/8/07
From what I just read on facebook it seems hes sticking around
10 days ago
10/8/07
Also on a unrelated note Jack Hager(Swagger) signed with Bellator today.
10 days ago
2/4/12

They worked the internet and smarks so bad 

10 days ago
8/20/15
The Destroyer88 - Also on a unrelated note Jack Hager(Swagger) signed with Bellator today.
Don't hijack his thread, bitch!

I'm jk lol
10 days ago
8/20/15
You're own thread that is lol
10 days ago
10/8/07
I guess you could say im swaggerjacking my own thread ;)
10 days ago
10/3/16
Shadow Sniper -

Nah, I think he did walk out. The thing with Vince is he doesn't want Neville on the indies.
10 days ago
12/6/10

He’ll most likely get a huge pop when he comes back but they NEED to keep him as a heel. Sadly, none of  those monkeys working behind the scenes have any  intelligence so I look forward to seeing ol’ boring babyface Neville again.

10 days ago
3/2/11
Shadow Sniper -

In order to achieve... ?

I agree they have done that with certain things. Gotta be a point, even for Vince.

9 days ago
12/1/11

Neville could be about to return to WWE within the next month, following recent discussions which are said to be largely positive, according to PWInsider. There is even a source saying he could return to action as soon as this week.

Neville walked out on the company in October due to being unhappy with the direction of his character. There were reports at the time that he requested his released, but WWE never granted him one.

WWE has been keen to resolve issues with Neville as quickly as possible.

9 days ago
8/2/05

He just has to cut one promo and hes a heel again

9 days ago
3/8/11

You always hear about how a wrestler should never let Vince know that they’re averse to doing jobs.  Once Vince knows you have a markish attitude, he’ll have you get beat every night.  I like Neville though.  I’d like to see him afforded the same opportunities as that fitness model Balor.

9 days ago
2/4/12
Don Brodka -

You always hear about how a wrestler should never let Vince know that they’re averse to doing jobs.  Once Vince knows you have a markish attitude, he’ll have you get beat every night.  I like Neville though.  I’d like to see him afforded the same opportunities as that fitness model Balor.

Neville is fantastic. But as heel not baby.

I really think this is a work, it's gathered hype for Neville ten fold, everyone thought he was gone.

if he had genuinely walked out refused to work and bailed on a main event spot on that raw etc Vince would let him rot before releasing him.

9 days ago
3/8/11
Shadow Sniper -
Don Brodka -

Neville is fantastic. But as heel not baby.

I really think this is a work, it's gathered hype for Neville ten fold, everyone thought he was gone.

if he had genuinely walked out refused to work and bailed on a main event spot on that raw etc Vince would let him rot before releasing him.

I agree.  I didn’t mean Balor’s spot as a little kid hero.  I just think Neville has so much more to offer than Balor.  They can splash some paint on Neville and he’d make a much more compelling “Demon”.  I don’t think Neville walking out was a work.  I do think that they can capitalize and work the internet a little bit now though.  

9 days ago
9/22/16
I don't think he had issue with being a heel. He had issue with being in a program with a no-wrestling chump like Enzo and being buried on 205 Live.
9 days ago
2/4/12
AnthonyWeiner - I don't think he had issue with being a heel. He had issue with being in a program with a no-wrestling chump like Enzo and being buried on 205 Live.

Bro enzo has charisma and a Killah promo it's not all about in ring work. And tbh he is actually one of the best sellers in the business right now. Just needs to improve pacing, offence and timing.  But selling is sublime no wonder Vince has a fetish for him being smacked about.

9 days ago
10/8/07
You should feel insulted being relegated to the small mans division with a bunch of no name schmucks(aside from Kendrick). A talent like Neville who can draw good heat should not be wasted putting over the likes of Enzo and Jack Gallagher.
8 days ago
2/4/12
The Destroyer88 - You should feel insulted being relegated to the small mans division with a bunch of no name schmucks(aside from Kendrick). A talent like Neville who can draw good heat should not be wasted putting over the likes of Enzo and Jack Gallagher.

Mate he'd had A long run as champ nothing wrong with putting over enzo especially via shenanigans and then going main roster