Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground RVD can't wrestle for WWE anymore?

7 days ago
10/3/16

RVD filed documents in his ongoing divorce with estranged wife Sonya, regarding the financial settlement and support between the two, and is arguing that he should pay less than Sonya is asking because he no longer lives the glamorous life of a wrestling superstar. 

He says that on November 12, 2016 he suffered a concussion that “caused visual impairment” and has “disqualified me from working for the WWE.” 

RVD reportedly suffered the concussion during a PCW match which you can check out footage from below. 

In addition to the concussion, it was also noted that RVD's merchandising contract with WWE ended in July 2017 and wasn't renewed.

https://theblast.com/wwe-rob-van-dam-concussion-visual-impairment/

7 days ago
4/22/07
I was supposed to go to that and flaked out to watch ufc or something. Wow
7 days ago
1/22/05
He earned his keep. She shouldn't get a fucking dime. Always some poor guy breaking his back to setup his future and then some vulture swoops in and cleans him out.
7 days ago
1/8/04
Seriously as much as I love my girlfriend and I would even consider having kids with her...this is exactly why I don't believe in marriage. Men get fucked so hard.

Look how that cunt cleaned Hogan out, Kobe too.
7 days ago
8/2/05

Didnt she have cancer for a long time and he stayed by her side and really doted on her or am I mixing him up with Jarrett? Or did they both do it. Either way sad situation.

7 days ago
6/22/07
RedDragonUK - 

Didnt she have cancer for a long time and he stayed by her side and really doted on her or am I mixing him up with Jarrett? Or did they both do it. Either way sad situation.

Yeah, she had cancer and RVD also paid for her braces; her grill must've been all fucked up to get them in adulthood.
7 days ago
11/11/11
Yeah I always thought theyd be together for life because of thr whole cancer thing
7 days ago
12/30/03
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Seriously as much as I love my girlfriend and I would even consider having kids with her...this is exactly why I don't believe in marriage. Men get fucked so hard.

If you have kids with her, she's getting your shit anyway. May as well marry the broad.

6 days ago
1/8/04
Well then I am getting vasectomy. Thanks for the heads up bro.
6 days ago
6/2/12
Roy Batty -
RedDragonUK - 

Yeah, she had cancer and RVD also paid for her braces; her grill must've been all fucked up to get them in adulthood.

Didn't she also only have one leg?

6 days ago
6/2/12
Sleazy Martinez -
Roy Batty -
RedDragonUK - 

*doesn't 

5 days ago
6/22/07
Sleazy Martinez - 
Sleazy Martinez -
Roy Batty -
RedDragonUK - 

*doesn't 

Dunno? Cancer operation?
5 days ago
6/22/07
^Sabu broke her leg when he ran into her with a jet-ski*, which is why she was in a wheelchair in the crowd @ one ECW event, if that's what you're thinking of.

*I'd get the fuck out the water and run several miles inland if I saw that Sabu was operating one. Even if he was on the other side of the ocean!
4 days ago
1/1/01

I was at the event. No big deal.

3 days ago
6/2/12
Roy Batty - ^Sabu broke her leg when he ran into her with a jet-ski*, which is why she was in a wheelchair in the crowd @ one ECW event, if that's what you're thinking of.

*I'd get the fuck out the water and run several miles inland if I saw that Sabu was operating one. Even if he was on the other side of the ocean!

That's it, knew there was a jet ski involved completely forgot about Sabu though haha. I'd wager any money he was trying a handstand or some shit.

1 day ago
8/11/12
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Seriously as much as I love my girlfriend and I would even consider having kids with her...this is exactly why I don't believe in marriage. Men get fucked so hard.

Brother, you don't even have to be married in some states. Cohabitation is enough to fuck you over proper.