4/15/18 10:15 AM
3/18/14

SAUDI has paid BIG $$$ for this WWE event. 

I hear the undertaker is getting $1m for his appearance. 

Roman will win the title. They actually pushed the WM planned finish for this.   

As far as I know, no woman matches will be on the card. As a swerve we may see a female enter and win the rumble. 

It's a big pay day and as such we will see some big stars in the rumble. Michael's turned it down. Could we see Hogan? 

4/15/18 12:13 PM
12/29/09

What’s the date for this?

4/15/18 12:55 PM
7/12/12

My source tells me Paige will be out of retirement for one night only working the VIP area getting crapped on by shiekhs, Kelly Kelly too.

What an event.

4/15/18 1:54 PM
1/1/01

No chance a female is in the Rumble.

legit, it is more likely that I am a surprise entrant in the rumble.

4/15/18 2:01 PM
8/2/05

If you steal the show I heard you get your hand chopped off as a reward

4/15/18 2:04 PM
12/6/10

Spoiler alert get lost?

an event airing at noon on a Friday? Ok cool I won’t have to witness the atrocity of a Roman title win.

4/15/18 9:15 PM
3/18/14

A lot of the wrestlers and writers are pissed at the US fans in a lot of states. Booing and chanting 'boring' during the WM main event is disrespectful. If you don't like what has been booked, don't watch. Don't go to the show. 

When they wrestle internationally the fans boo the bad guys and cheer the good guys and it makes for a much better atmosphere. With the WWE now global, expect a lot of PPV's to start happening overseas. Plans already in place for 1 of the big 4 to happen in the UK.  

Edited: 4/17/18 12:12 AM
1/8/04
I saw an interview with Rusev and Lana and they said that Lana was not going because of the way women are forced to dress. And I don't know if there are any Jew wrestlers on the roster anymore but I doubt they would go either. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Simon Gotch beheading after his shoot interview shitting all over WWE. Then ends it with, "I'm Jewish."
4/17/18 11:59 PM
11/11/11
Helen7 -

A lot of the wrestlers and writers are pissed at the US fans in a lot of states. Booing and chanting 'boring' during the WM main event is disrespectful. If you don't like what has been booked, don't watch. Don't go to the show. 

When they wrestle internationally the fans boo the bad guys and cheer the good guys and it makes for a much better atmosphere. With the WWE now global, expect a lot of PPV's to start happening overseas. Plans already in place for 1 of the big 4 to happen in the UK.  

The wwe molded its American fan base to be that way. Its their own fault. They encourages the fans to think of themselves as part of the show.

4/18/18 1:43 AM
4/22/07

They would have to pay me a ton to go to that shithole 

4/18/18 3:05 AM
2/4/12
Helen7 -

Sauce on 1 of the big 4 being a UK ppv, I want to believe you but don't..:

4/18/18 6:15 AM
8/2/05

When I was at Smackdown at the O2 London Wrestlemania was mentioned a few times by Cena and Hogan. (Shows how far back it was). The Hitman vs Bulldog Summerslam is still my favourite at Wembley Stadium

4/18/18 1:20 PM
1/1/01
Helen7 - 

Don't put on a match where one guy has limited his moveset to a half dozen moves, and crowd has no interest the other guy having the title as the main event of Wrestlemania.

That'll solve that problem.

It would have happened during that match regardless of if it was the main event or not. IF you gave AJ and Nakamura the main event, and gave them 40 minutes to build, you'd have a better reaction.

If you had the three minute Taker v. Cena squash as the main event, you'd have a better reaction (although there'd have still been confusion over why it was a squash).

Forced booking, and not reacting to the crowd has been a WWE problem for several years. The crowd reaction is going to be amplified at WM. Why expect differently?
4/18/18 1:52 PM
1/8/04
Seriously...why was the Taker/Cena match a squash? Roman takes a half hour to beat a 72y.o. Undertaker, Brock gives him 3 F-5s and legit concusses him, but he beats Super Cena in the shortest match of the night.
4/18/18 2:07 PM
7/12/12
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Seriously...why was the Taker/Cena match a squash? Roman takes a half hour to beat a 72y.o. Undertaker, Brock gives him 3 F-5s and legit concusses him, but he beats Super Cena in the shortest match of the night.

As PWG predictor of the squash, I expected it would set up a match between them at the next Mania.

4/18/18 3:28 PM
1/1/01
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Seriously...why was the Taker/Cena match a squash? Roman takes a half hour to beat a 72y.o. Undertaker, Brock gives him 3 F-5s and legit concusses him, but he beats Super Cena in the shortest match of the night.

Because Taker shouldn't be in the ring because of age and wear on his body. He's 53, and on an artificial hip.

My assumption is that he just can't go anymore at this point, at least not at a point that it would feel like a real match. He needs to retire - for his own good - but he probably wants the multimillion dollar payday, and Vince keeps having him back.
4/18/18 4:36 PM
1/1/01
BiggGunn -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Seriously...why was the Taker/Cena match a squash? Roman takes a half hour to beat a 72y.o. Undertaker, Brock gives him 3 F-5s and legit concusses him, but he beats Super Cena in the shortest match of the night.

Because Taker shouldn't be in the ring because of age and wear on his body. He's 53, and on an artificial hip.

My assumption is that he just can't go anymore at this point, at least not at a point that it would feel like a real match. He needs to retire - for his own good - but he probably wants the multimillion dollar payday, and Vince keeps having him back.

I read that nobody of value from WWE had seen him in recent months and were not aware how limited he was physically. Cena still insisted on jobbing so a squash was the only way. 

I was surprised he walked on the top rope. A bad fall and he’d be fucked.

4/18/18 5:10 PM
11/6/06

And with rusev vs taker back on now how quickly with that be?

Literally one sloppy chokeslam and roll rusev in to the casket?

4/18/18 5:23 PM
1/1/01
LittleKang - 

Well, I'm assuming that he's had at least a short physical now, so a 5-8 minute match, ending in chokeslam into casket?
4/18/18 6:18 PM
11/6/06
BiggGunn -
LittleKang - 

Well, I'm assuming that he's had at least a short physical now, so a 5-8 minute match, ending in chokeslam into casket?

Weird thought. How are Saudi relationship with bulgarians lol. Could you imagine letting rusev go over on Taker?!?!?!

4/18/18 9:15 PM
3/2/11
TheBearStare -
Helen7 -

The wwe molded its American fan base to be that way. Its their own fault. They encourages the fans to think of themselves as part of the show.

This.

For example: they were loving it when they raked in the money on the "What?" merch but then later complained it ruined promos when fans took to it like heroin and it's only now finally dissappearing

4/18/18 11:33 PM
1/8/04
LittleKang - 
BiggGunn -
LittleKang - 

Weird thought. How are Saudi relationship with bulgarians lol. Could you imagine letting rusev go over on Taker?!?!?!

Islam is the second biggest religion in Bulgaria after Christianity...but they both 100% hate fags.
4/20/18 8:52 PM
3/28/10

This all seems weird. 

Imagine the outrage if they did a show in Alabama, but left black wrestlers home to honor the wishes of the rednecks?

Edited: 4/21/18 4:50 AM
12/31/10
Poop Doodle -

This all seems weird. 

Imagine the outrage if they did a show in Alabama, but left black wrestlers home to honor the wishes of the rednecks?

The people who care about those stuff are left wing SJW, and the hard left people think of muslims as a disfavored minority that needs protection. 

4/21/18 9:51 AM
12/6/10
Poop Doodle -

This all seems weird. 

Well obviously the Middle East is a totally non violent region of the world with a completely tolerant view of women.