Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Smackdown SummerSlam Heatwave house show tonight

8 days ago
7/2/13
Taking my son to the house show tonight. Cena is advertised as is most of the Smackdown Roster.
8 days ago
6/11/11
Raw isn't on tonight?
8 days ago
6/26/16
1hitwonder - Taking my son to the house show tonight. Cena is advertised as is most of the Smackdown Roster.

They were here in town a couple weeks ago and it was pretty good show. Cena wasn't here but all other Smackdown stars were. Enjoy it 

8 days ago
7/2/13
Great show. Most of Smackdown except Orton and Owens. My son got a huge handshake from Styles. Made his night for sure.
8 days ago
1/1/01
BRice76 - Raw isn't on tonight?

Smackdown runs house shows most Monday nights. No point in having the guys on the road and not working for a day.
8 days ago
6/11/11
RKing85 -
BRice76 - Raw isn't on tonight?

Smackdown runs house shows most Monday nights. No point in having the guys on the road and not working for a day.
Yeah that's a good point and I honestly never even thought about that.thought op had his days mixed up
7 days ago
7/2/13
Interesting note that KO and Randy were both absent and this was a show advertising SummerSlam. Could mean KO is injured after dropping the title at a house show and Randy may get time off after Battleground where he will lose to Jinder again ending their feud.
7 days ago
12/1/11
1hitwonder - Interesting note that KO and Randy were both absent and this was a show advertising SummerSlam. Could mean KO is injured after dropping the title at a house show and Randy may get time off after Battleground where he will lose to Jinder again ending their feud.

He was tweeting last night that he just landed in Birmingham site of tonights Smackdwon Live.

6 days ago
7/2/13
For what it's worth the card was
Dolph vs Nakamura
Breezango and Sin Cara vs Eric Rowan Aiden English and Epico
After the match Aiden cried for another match and Zach Ryder came out and squashed him
Usos vs New Day
Corbin vs Zayn
Mahal vs AJ for the world title
Lynch Naomi and Charlotte vs Tamina Lana Natalya and Carmella (no Ellsworth)
Cena vs Rusev
6 days ago
4/25/11
Gotta love Cena. There's no reason on Earth that he needs to be working house shows at this point, other than the fact that he loves it
5 days ago
7/2/13
NotForgetGayJesus - Gotta love Cena. There's no reason on Earth that he needs to be working house shows at this point, other than the fact that he loves it
He was great but he did very little fan interaction after the show. He shook a couple of hands and ran out. On the other hand. AJ took his time and really made sure to hit as many hands as possible. Saw Roman at a house show last year and he spend a good amount of time with fams after his match.
5 days ago
10/20/07
Roman gets alot of crap from everyone but his matches are always enjoyable and he is damn good imo. Also have never heard anything negative on him with fam interaction and most stories are him bro g very friendly, talkative, and spends time with fans
5 days ago
2/29/16
1hitwonder - For what it's worth the card was
Dolph vs Nakamura
After the match Aiden cried for another match and Zach Ryder came out and squashed him
Usos vs New Day
Corbin vs Zayn
Cena vs Rusev
That thing about English.

Jinder did that at a house show I went to last October. He lost to R-Truth then demanded another match, then got squashed by Neville.
5 days ago
7/2/13
Mandible_Claw -
1hitwonder - For what it's worth the card was
Dolph vs Nakamura
Usos vs New Day
Corbin vs Zayn
Cena vs Rusev
That thing about English.

Jinder did that at a house show I went to last October. He lost to R-Truth then demanded another match, then got squashed by Neville.
Last house show I went to it was Bo Dallas and he got the squash from Big Show. Seems it's a house show ritual
5 days ago
6/2/05
1hitwonder - 
NotForgetGayJesus - Gotta love Cena. There's no reason on Earth that he needs to be working house shows at this point, other than the fact that he loves it
He was great but he did very little fan interaction after the show. He shook a couple of hands and ran out. On the other hand. AJ took his time and really made sure to hit as many hands as possible. Saw Roman at a house show last year and he spend a good amount of time with fams after his match.

I've noticed this with Cena too at live shows. Seems to ignore fans heading to the back like it would hurt to walk by and give a few fives.