Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Surprise possible Hall of Famer

8 days ago
10/3/16

There are rumors going around WWE that say Jeff Jarrett could be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania 34 Week in New Orleans this year, according to PWInsider.

No word yet on if there is any truth to the rumors but the potential induction would come after Jarrett recently wrapped a stint in WWE-sponsored rehab. The TNA co-founder is no longer affiliated with the company that he tried to go up against WWE with but he does have a controversial past with WWE.

Jarrett is a six-time WWE Intercontinental Champion, a one-time WWE Tag Team Champion and a one-time WWE European Champion. He is also a three-time WCW United States Champion and a four-time WCW World champion.

8 days ago
1/10/18

I think Mr T has a better chance at getting in.

8 days ago
6/4/10
Hockys Charles Barkley Sign -

What about Mr T’s momma?

8 days ago
1/1/01
It's the WWE HOF so I'm not going to get worked up about it, but c'mon.

One of the most overrated wrestlers in pro wrestling history.
7 days ago
1/10/18
cpeal63 -
Hockys Charles Barkley Sign -

What about Mr T’s momma?

She ain't nevvva rapppe nobody

7 days ago
3/2/11

blerchh.

They let Honky induct Koko and so they'll let him in the building but if they won't induct Honky despite bad blood then Jarrett should never be in.

7 days ago
1/1/01
After the way JArrett left, he's one of the 4 or 5 people that I think would have been the least likely to ever be inducted.

Of course, Ultimate Warrior did about the same thing at Survivor Series 1991 and he's in the HoF, and Savage (allegedly) did Stephanie, and he's in. Both of those would have been in my top 5 never to go in before they did, so.....
7 days ago
6/22/07
Is he gone from TNA/Impact/Global/Whatever to where he's not welcome back?
7 days ago
8/15/11

Owen deserves it more than JJ. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

Martha will never agree to Owen going in the HOF.

7 days ago
1/8/04
BiggGunn - After the way JArrett left, he's one of the 4 or 5 people that I think would have been the least likely to ever be inducted.

Of course, Ultimate Warrior did about the same thing at Survivor Series 1991 and he's in the HoF, and Savage (allegedly) did Stephanie, and he's in. Both of those would have been in my top 5 never to go in before they did, so.....

Summer Slam 91
7 days ago
12/28/12
BiggGunn - After the way JArrett left, he's one of the 4 or 5 people that I think would have been the least likely to ever be inducted.

Warrior and Savage were bigger-than-life stars. The HOF would be a joke without them. 

Jarrett doesn't compare, especially when focusing on his WWE contributions.

7 days ago
10/20/07

Is Jarrett still in wrestling shape?  If so they need to do an IC program with him and the Miz going into Wrestlemania 

Mix should be in the wwe/universal title picture imo, but if that's not an option 2nd billing with Jarrett and Wrestlemania build is the next choice

7 days ago
1/8/04
evh - 
BiggGunn - After the way JArrett left, he's one of the 4 or 5 people that I think would have been the least likely to ever be inducted.

Warrior and Savage were bigger-than-life stars. The HOF would be a joke without them. 

Jarrett doesn't compare, especially when focusing on his WWE contributions.

As much as I agree, the WWF HOF is occupied by a lot of WCW only talent.
6 days ago
6/29/15

Hey you slapnuts, don't piss him off

6 days ago
6/8/10

Even with his WCW accomplishments, does he really deserve to be in? He was a “star” when WCW was utter garbage. I know there are a lot of guys that are in that really shouldn’t be but fucking Jeff Jarrett? Seriously?

4 days ago
2/29/16
RKing85 -

I say put him in without her consent. Bret and other Hart's would support that.

4 days ago
2/29/16

Spend my days working hard on the go...

2 days ago
1/1/01
Jarrett's is now confirmed for the WWE HOF.
2 days ago
1/1/01
Mandible_Claw - 
RKing85 -

I say put him in without her consent. Bret and other Hart's would support that.

Bret and the other Hart's aren't his next of kin and wouldn't be the ones controlling a major lawsuit if they used his likeness without authorization.
2 days ago
8/15/11

I really just want to know what Jarrett has on Vince. It has to be something huge.

2 days ago
1/1/01
World Peace's Left Elbow - 

I really just want to know what Jarrett has on Vince. It has to be something huge.

One could argue that being a 4 time WCW champ, 3 time US champ, 6 time IC champ, and WWF tag champ should be in the HoF without having anything on Vince.
2 days ago
12/10/08

J E double F always comes up smelling like roses. Ain’t he great

2 days ago
1/1/01

Hopefully Road Dogg gives his acceptance speech for him.

ultimate swerve 

2 days ago
8/15/11
BiggGunn -
World Peace's Left Elbow - 

One could argue that being a 4 time WCW champ, 3 time US champ, 6 time IC champ, and WWF tag champ should be in the HoF without having anything on Vince.

Jinder Mahal was WWE champion for a longer period of time than Jeff Jarrett’s four title reigns combined.