Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground WWE legitimately got me. Braun?

3/13/18 12:49 PM
9/22/16
I know nobody watches RAW anymore, but is it Braun vs. The Bar at WM for the tag team titles? I guess Roman's steroid thing is clearing up, and WWE is confident booking Roman v. Brock without a backup plan?

Braun entering and winning the tag team battle royal was hilarious. Frankly, I'd love to see Braun v. The Bar at Wrestlemania. He did point at them and make the "I'm coming for your belts" gesture.

I need clarification.
3/13/18 1:23 PM
4/22/07

Wanted to see Gallows and Anderson win,  but Braun needed to I guess. 

3/13/18 1:30 PM
1/1/01
I caught the highlight clip on youtube.

I'm all for booking Braun as a monster, but having him basically bury your entire tag team division is stupid, IMO.

Couldn't help but think of the Jake the Snake clip posted in another thread about today's workers/booking/etc - the bit about things becoming not believable and treating your audience like they're dumb.

His example was (and I'm *seriously* paraphrasing here) how one guy can lay into another guy enough to knock him down, but then he's able to get right back up. Why are we supposed to believe the next time we see it that the moved that knocked him down is effective? Similarly, why are we supposed to believe the next time the guy gets knocked down that he's actually "hurt" when he just keeps getting right back up?

Why are we EVER again supposed to believe that Gallows & Anderson, the Revival, the Titus duo, & whomever else was in it is worth any kind of shit when one guy - no matter WHO he is - just beat like 4 teams all by himself?
3/13/18 2:08 PM
9/22/16
OJTT_Wiggy - I caught the highlight clip on youtube.

I'm all for booking Braun as a monster, but having him basically bury your entire tag team division is stupid, IMO.

Couldn't help but think of the Jake the Snake clip posted in another thread about today's workers/booking/etc - the bit about things becoming not believable and treating your audience like they're dumb.

His example was (and I'm *seriously* paraphrasing here) how one guy can lay into another guy enough to knock him down, but then he's able to get right back up. Why are we supposed to believe the next time we see it that the moved that knocked him down is effective? Similarly, why are we supposed to believe the next time the guy gets knocked down that he's actually "hurt" when he just keeps getting right back up?

Why are we EVER again supposed to believe that Gallows & Anderson, the Revival, the Titus duo, & whomever else was in it is worth any kind of shit when one guy - no matter WHO he is - just beat like 4 teams all by himself?

I get the implications for the tag-team division. However, it was a hilarious end to what was a crappy RAW, and the crowd was losing their shit. It's not very often that I actually laugh in enjoyment from WWE product, but between Braun doing Braun things, and the announcers basically forgetting the script (Coachman couldn't tell Bo Dallas and Rhyno apart), it was great viewing.
3/13/18 2:59 PM
3/7/05
It was retarded when goldberg beat Kronik one on two, it will be just as dumb to crap on the tag division in the WWE with Braun beating The Bar. Sheamus is a former WWE champ!

My bet is they will put Elias with Braun to give him a partner.
3/13/18 5:05 PM
11/6/06
BigWilliam - It was retarded when goldberg beat Kronik one on two, it will be just as dumb to crap on the tag division in the WWE with Braun beating The Bar. Sheamus is a former WWE champ!

I'm hoping for Elias and Braun together too 

3/13/18 5:21 PM
10/8/07

Is Alexa Bliss going to be his tag team partner?

3/13/18 5:25 PM
1/8/04
Braun vs Rey Mysterio. Somebody he can toss around, throw into the crowd like the old ECW.
3/13/18 5:33 PM
4/22/07
BigWilliam - It was retarded when goldberg beat Kronik one on two, it will be just as dumb to crap on the tag division in the WWE with Braun beating The Bar. Sheamus is a former WWE champ!

They would make a great team,  especially if they are still dicks to each other

3/13/18 6:08 PM
9/22/16
The Destroyer88 - 

Is Alexa Bliss going to be his tag team partner?

That would be magical.
3/13/18 6:42 PM
3/12/14

He'll need a partner. It will be Jericho

JeriStrow

3/13/18 7:04 PM
12/28/12
it'd be nice if roman and brock were both gone and then the brand could be booked in a way that worked and made sense
3/14/18 2:50 AM
12/5/12

His partner will be one of the losers of the Triple threat IC match

3/14/18 10:17 AM
3/7/05
thegreatone287 - 

Balor and Braun would make a hell of a team. Balor could do his finisher from Braun's shoulders.
3/14/18 2:28 PM
4/29/02
BigWilliam -
thegreatone287 - 

Balor and Braun would make a hell of a team. Balor could do his finisher from Braun's shoulders.

They could recreate Balor's Bullet Club entrance.

3/14/18 2:38 PM
4/29/02

I love this move by WWE. Braun is more important than all of the other tag teams put together. Having him single handedly win the belts gives him a milestone that no one else has during a time where there aren't that many big milestones left. He can't be the guy who ends The Undertaker's streak and he won't be the guy to take the title from Brock. He gets a Wrestlemania moment, entertains us by defending the titles by himself for a few months, and has an out when he finally loses the. The tag team division will come back because it's never going anywhere. They've had tag titles since before it was the WWWF and they always will. Those guys will get their own time, but Braun has earned his. 

3/14/18 8:48 PM
1/1/01
I admit I thought it was cool a few years back when I heard the announcer say "Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 480 lbs, The World Tag Team Champions... The Big Show!"
3/15/18 2:26 AM
9/22/16
Okay, it appears WWE is currently going with Strowman/BAR for the tag titles at WM. Awesome. The two tag matches are going to be hot fire.
3/15/18 4:10 AM
10/3/16
Driscoll -
BigWilliam -
thegreatone287 - 

They could recreate Balor's Bullet Club entrance.

Not a bad idea but it doesn't really fit Braun

3/15/18 10:20 AM
2/17/18

I think Braun will go up against Cesaro and Sheamus in a Handicap Match for the titles at WrestleMania 34