7 days ago
5/18/10

I trained jiu jitsu since 08 off and on I am a blue belt been a blue belt since around late 2010 But I am now 31 and have my life in order and career going so I want to pick it back up and get back into like I was when I started it has always been a huge part of my life for personal reasons but my question is I have a tournament coming up local and plan on doing so just need advice on if I should or should I skip it and get back to training first and also if anyone is around Dayton tennessee and have any advice or get together for a roll I'm up to meet some fellow ugers

7 days ago
8/5/11

are you in competition shape? if not, skip it and do the next one. no need to jump right back in and possibly get hurt or at least discouraged if you're not ready

7 days ago
4/20/04
You're a 31 yr old blue belt, this isn't your career. Do whatever you want, have fun but start training.
6 days ago
6/22/03
If you can do a run on the tournament the way you do a run on a sentence, you're good to go.
6 days ago
12/18/03
Lazarus - If you can do a run on the tournament the way you do a run on a sentence, you're good to go.

/thread

6 days ago
1/1/01

LOL Lazarus!

6 days ago
1/1/01
Lazarus - If you can do a run on the tournament the way you do a run on a sentence, you're good to go.

LOL! Tell the truth!
6 days ago
2/28/03

Do not besmirch the honor of your shidoshi 

6 days ago
5/18/10
Lazarus - If you can do a run on the tournament the way you do a run on a sentence, you're good to go.

Forgive me sir it is a internet forum, I did not realize I was taking a English final. But thanks for the advice anyways.

5 days ago
7/7/11

I recommend starting with touch butt in the park

5 days ago
8/28/10
F2SS -

I recommend starting with touch butt in the park

With or without a pool noodle? 

5 days ago
1/1/01

Assuming that you are getting back into rolling, I recommend going to the tournament and enjoy the matches, talk and meet fellow practitioners this will be great motivation to get you back on track.

Good luck buddy.

Edited: 5 days ago
7/19/11

If you like competing then go for it, if not then don't bother. 

You are not a professional so it must come down to enjoyment. 

4 days ago
11/8/09
Lazarus - If you can do a run on the tournament the way you do a run on a sentence, you're good to go.

Op. You just got grammerplata-ed.