Revgear League BJJGround Any questions for JT Torres?

5 days ago
5/15/09

Shooting a video interview with JT after his seminar in Virginia on Saturday for my website www.sinkswimjiujitsu.com. Anyone have any burning questions or topics I might not have thought of to discuss?

5 days ago
11/10/05

what specific adjustments did he make to his game between the last time he met lepri and this time?

Did he doing any gameplanning specifically for a rematch against him?

5 days ago
7/16/09

What was his wrestling regimen like for ADCC? Days/week, practice structure?

Edited: 5 days ago
2/9/09

Which students of his should we keep an eye on?

How was the transfer training with a room full of competitive black belts to teaching and trying build his training partners? (Theres no way he can get the same push as he did with the Killers of ATOS, as his gym is new). 

Does he plan to compete more in 2018?  

Any interest in competing at EBI??

5 days ago
8/6/07
What was the reason for JT to change his passing style (at black belt) to more pressure base?
4 days ago
5/15/09
The Closed Guard -

Which students of his should we keep an eye on?

How was the transfer training with a room full of competitive black belts to teaching and trying build his training partners? (Theres no way he can get the same push as he did with the Killers of ATOS, as his gym is new). 

Does he plan to compete more in 2018?  

Any interest in competing at EBI??

That's a lot of what I'm planning on discussing with him... the change in training and how he was able to still perform at a high level without some of his standard resources at Atos

4 days ago
1/1/01
Does he feel judo training has helped.

Where did he grow the most as a bjj practicioner?

Everyone that has trained with him mentions his grip strength. No interviewer has ever asked him about his own grips and thoughts on them.
4 days ago
5/15/09
SlapUsilly - Does he feel judo training has helped.

Where did he grow the most as a bjj practicioner?

Everyone that has trained with him mentions his grip strength. No interviewer has ever asked him about his own grips and thoughts on them.

For sure I want to talk to him about judo/wrestling as its become a staple of his game since 2013ish, both within the ADCC ruleset, and against Lepri specifically.

2 days ago
9/10/12

Who is the most dominant BJJ person he has ever competed against or rolled with?

1 day ago
10/11/15

does he prefer gi or nogi? he is such a savage in nogi and beats guys that usually beat him in the gi. but still a beast in the gi as well.