Revgear League BJJGround Mario Sperry technique

6 days ago
10/15/06

Your thoughts on this Forbidden Technique 

6 days ago
9/10/13

A little strange but a lot of neck cranks are just brutal when they come on. I haven't seen too many cranks in that direction either so that is cool. 

Neck cranks are something I'd like to train more but I just don't get the chance.

6 days ago
11/10/05

There's a submission from butterfly guard that's sort of like that except you have double unders and your head is under his.

That RNC head grip happens sometimes as a counter to the N/S choke too. It's a bit of a hassle to deal with, so I always hide my head down low on the mat.

3 days ago
1/1/01

Those sperry tapes are the best. That attack was very common when I started, but haven't seen anyone go for it in a long time.  I always set up neck cranks with guys I train with to see if they know them or not. Most don't know it so I never even joke with applying them 

3 days ago
1/1/01
PTA - 

Those sperry tapes are the best. That attack was very common when I started, but haven't seen anyone go for it in a long time.  I always set up neck cranks with guys I train with to see if they know them or not. Most don't know it so I never even joke with applying them 

Yeah, the "consciousness" of neck crank has just disappeared. They used to be completely normal.

3 days ago
1/1/01

90's zhooozhitsu......best fight inna worl!

17 minutes ago
1/1/01
Won a few grappling matches with that one back in the day