Revgear League BJJGround Mario Sperry technique

4/19/17 2:58 PM
10/15/06

Your thoughts on this Forbidden Technique 

4/19/17 4:08 PM
9/10/13

A little strange but a lot of neck cranks are just brutal when they come on. I haven't seen too many cranks in that direction either so that is cool. 

Neck cranks are something I'd like to train more but I just don't get the chance.

4/19/17 10:33 PM
11/10/05

There's a submission from butterfly guard that's sort of like that except you have double unders and your head is under his.

That RNC head grip happens sometimes as a counter to the N/S choke too. It's a bit of a hassle to deal with, so I always hide my head down low on the mat.

4/22/17 8:46 PM
1/1/01

Those sperry tapes are the best. That attack was very common when I started, but haven't seen anyone go for it in a long time.  I always set up neck cranks with guys I train with to see if they know them or not. Most don't know it so I never even joke with applying them 

4/22/17 8:49 PM
1/1/01
PTA - 

Those sperry tapes are the best. That attack was very common when I started, but haven't seen anyone go for it in a long time.  I always set up neck cranks with guys I train with to see if they know them or not. Most don't know it so I never even joke with applying them 

Yeah, the "consciousness" of neck crank has just disappeared. They used to be completely normal.

4/22/17 9:32 PM
1/1/01

90's zhooozhitsu......best fight inna worl!

4/26/17 1:55 AM
1/1/01
Won a few grappling matches with that one back in the day
4/26/17 8:47 AM
11/10/05
shen - 
PTA - 

Yeah, the "consciousness" of neck crank has just disappeared. They used to be completely normal.

even the can opener... GSP was using that in the not too distant past and I'm not sure that many of todays grapplers are familiar with it.

4/26/17 9:05 AM
1/1/01
Meatgrinder -
shen - 
PTA - 

even the can opener... GSP was using that in the not too distant past and I'm not sure that many of todays grapplers are familiar with it.

my morning guys are ;)

4/26/17 2:19 PM
10/15/06

Crucifix after any failed guillotine type attack can be brutal same with the 100% sweep into a Crucifix.Can opener used to be such a pain to deal with against someone who knows how to follow your hips to avoid you attacking the arms or trying to sit up to avoid the attack