Revgear League BJJGround No Buchecha at Pans?

4 days ago
11/10/13
Anyone know why?
4 days ago
12/3/09

I think Buchecha is focusing his efforts on money tournaments. He already broke Rogers record for Absolute Mundial victories, and he's the consensus #1 in the sport. With his injury history, he doesn't have much to gain from competing in, or even winning, Pan Ams. 

Thats is just speculation of course. He's got the IBJJF pro on his schedule this summer. I'm sure he'll make a run at Worlds again, as well. 

4 days ago
2/15/05
Pans looked very light on big names this year.
3 days ago
11/10/13
Macabuhay -

I think Buchecha is focusing his efforts on money tournaments. He already broke Rogers record for Absolute Mundial victories, and he's the consensus #1 in the sport. With his injury history, he doesn't have much to gain from competing in, or even winning, Pan Ams. 

Thats is just speculation of course. He's got the IBJJF pro on his schedule this summer. I'm sure he'll make a run at Worlds again, as well. 

Makes sense
2 days ago
5/30/03

Money.  

2 days ago
9/10/12
Macabuhay - 

This AND he was there to support Lo i think.