Member Since: 1/1/01
Kimura Lock and Paper Cutter Choke from the North-South position!
Furacao - Good stuff Burdo
Judo Scott - Royler armbar off the paper cutter is my personal fav. They get so distracted thinking about that choke then all of a sudden their arms extended.
Judo Scott - Royler Armbar from paper cutter set up:
1. Get to paper cutter position and secure the arm
2. get them to reach their nearside hand to your hip closest to their hip
-- I do this by attacking with N/S choke or paper cutter and leaving a little room for them to put hand there.
3. once you have their amr and hand in right spot windshield wiper down side legs foot to their shoulder
4. Your head goes to their far side hip
5. Throw your leg over their head and sit up
6. You should have their arm trapped with their hand in your pit. Your thigh is what you use as the fulcrum point on their arm.
Hope that makes sense its easier to show than type.
Most of the videos I see of Royler doing it are from a low knee on belly