Revgear League BJJGround Russia out of '18 winter olympics

5 days ago
11/10/05

completely barred...wow.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/sports/olympics/ioc-russia-winter-olympics.html

Edited: 5 days ago
4/8/13

Good. Bunch of cheaters, although this is sad news for wrestling. Was looking forward to watching Sadulaev

5 days ago
1/1/01
sekundarburnes - 

Good. Bunch of cheaters, although this is sad news for wrestling. Was looking forward to watching Sadulaev

Winter olympics. Plus, athletes from russia can petition to participate as a neutral athlete.
5 days ago
10/27/03
sekundarburnes -

Snow-wrestling is my favourite sport.

5 days ago
8/28/10
FingerorMoon -
sekundarburnes -

Yes nude snow wrestling. In the day the snow glistens yellow from the sunlight, at night it has a white milky glow to it
4 days ago
4/25/11
things to see people to do -
FingerorMoon -
sekundarburnes -

Yes nude snow wrestling. In the day the snow glistens yellow from the sunlight, at night it has a white milky glow to it

Snow judo is better because one of the guys is camouflaged 

4 days ago
8/24/16
sekundarburnes -

You fucking goof ball dummy

3 days ago
10/14/06
Highly recommend the doc Icarus on Netflix if you wanted too see how it all went down.