Revgear League BJJGround Stack Pass Choke - Henry Akins

6 days ago
9/10/12

A treat for the big guys out there.
4 days ago
12/18/03
This is very effective against bigger guys too.

We used to call it "baldinho" (little bucket) choke.
4 days ago
1/1/01
This is a highly effective and highly underrated joke. I've been using it for about 10 years I'm always surprised so I can catch it on.
4 days ago
8/28/10
That is my main move but I set it up from the triangle. As soon as they are setting the triangle up my out side arm goes for the collar and I turn the corner and drop my weight. When the legs open my inside arm reaches back and grabs the belt and I pull up and set my knee in their back so they can't kick out as I sprawl out and put all my weight on their neck. I've caught guys I have no business catching with this set up. It's all about timing on my part and I've been triangled almost to sleep probably 500x before I got most of the kinks worked out.

My old coaches used to yell at me "you are not supposed to let them triangle you on purpose so you can pass their guard or choke them!" lol
4 days ago
4/29/09
Jesus christ that looks awful
4 days ago
1/1/01

Been using this forever. Some nice details.

4 days ago
1/1/01
things to see people to do - That is my main move but I set it up from the triangle. As soon as they are setting the triangle up my out side arm goes for the collar and I turn the corner and drop my weight. When the legs open my inside arm reaches back and grabs the belt and I pull up and set my knee in their back so they can't kick out as I sprawl out and put all my weight on their neck. I've caught guys I have no business catching with this set up. It's all about timing on my part and I've been triangled almost to sleep probably 500x before I got most of the kinks worked out.

My old coaches used to yell at me "you are not supposed to let them triangle you on purpose so you can pass their guard or choke them!" lol

Mine too!

4 days ago
3/26/10
I've seen Carlson Gracie London black belt Simon Hayes fuck people up with this
4 days ago
4/2/13
things to see people to do - That is my main move but I set it up from the triangle. As soon as they are setting the triangle up my out side arm goes for the collar and I turn the corner and drop my weight. When the legs open my inside arm reaches back and grabs the belt and I pull up and set my knee in their back so they can't kick out as I sprawl out and put all my weight on their neck. I've caught guys I have no business catching with this set up. It's all about timing on my part and I've been triangled almost to sleep probably 500x before I got most of the kinks worked out.

You gotta do what you gotta do.  Look at your old training partners, hard to do anything else except bait a submission.  Haha. Good times.