GamerGround I don't understand the PS Store

4 days ago
1/1/01
I'm a PC gamer, but my video card finally croaked after 6+ years and now I'm waiting for a new PC to arrive. I was thinking of using my wife's PS4 to do a little gaming, but my plan kind of stalled when I saw you couldn't buy stuff like Gran Turismo for the PS4. There's no backward compatibility? You can't get PS1/PS2 games for PS4?

The PS1 was the only console I ever owned and I was hoping to have some fun nostalgia times.
3 days ago
1/1/01
I am seriously irritated I can't buy GT, GT3, Tekken 3, or Tekken Tag on the PS Store.

Serious first world problems going on over here.
3 days ago
3/21/11
Tomato Can - I am seriously irritated I can't buy GT, GT3, Tekken 3, or Tekken Tag on the PS Store.

look into psnow. it  a stupid service you can get that lets you play older games. not sure what games are on the list

3 days ago
1/1/01
Just checked, they don't have any GT titles, and only Tekken Tag 2.

NERD RAGE ACTIVATE ARRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGGHGH
3 days ago
1/14/12
I always wanted an HD update of original Ridge Racer on PS4.
2 days ago
5/10/16
Drunkie -
Tomato Can - I am seriously irritated I can't buy GT, GT3, Tekken 3, or Tekken Tag on the PS Store.

look into psnow. it  a stupid service you can get that lets you play older games. not sure what games are on the list

Do not get that service. It's streaming not downloading like xbox game pass. If anyone else is using the internet it's lags like hell and is unplayable.

There's tons of old games in the store it's just a pain to navigate
2 days ago
3/21/11
opieandjimmy -
Drunkie -

Do not get that service. It's streaming not downloading like xbox game pass. If anyone else is using the internet it's lags like hell and is unplayable.

There's tons of old games in the store it's just a pain to navigate

i think the worst issue is people get put in queue. how do you offer a streaming service that  makes people wait in line. if you run a service like that it should  never get overloaded that it needs a que

1 day ago
3/5/14

Why don't you just research a few of the best and most well reviewed games on the PS4, find one that looks interesting to you and play it?  There are a few pretty sweet exclusives you could take the opportunity to play. 

22 hours ago
1/1/01
Hurtsogood - 

Why don't you just research a few of the best and most well reviewed games on the PS4, find one that looks interesting to you and play it?  There are a few pretty sweet exclusives you could take the opportunity to play. 

Because I really just wanted something I could play in small bites with no big commitment.

My wife owns Red Dead Redemption and Last of Us but I didn't really wanna play one of those for a few hours and then put it down when my new PC comes.
1 hour ago
3/21/11
Tomato Can -
Hurtsogood - 

Because I really just wanted something I could play in small bites with no big commitment.

My wife owns Red Dead Redemption and Last of Us but I didn't really wanna play one of those for a few hours and then put it down when my new PC comes.

just get crash bandicoot