GamerGround anyone playing vermintide 2 on steam?

3/13/18 4:19 AM
10/8/07

been playing for a bit, my bardin ironbreaker is level 8. didn't think the sequel would live up to the hype but this is leaps and bounds better than the first game.

3/13/18 7:44 AM
11/12/11

I've been playing it.  Fantastic game overall.  Not sure what I want to main, but I have all the classes unlocked.  

3/14/18 7:46 AM
12/11/08

I'm tempted at picking it up. I just don't know if my pc could run it ok enough for me to play. I wing it with games sometimes at 16 fps and such. I can deal with it even though other people freak out about 30 fps.

3/15/18 3:44 PM
10/8/07
Zimbaly -

I'm tempted at picking it up. I just don't know if my pc could run it ok enough for me to play. I wing it with games sometimes at 16 fps and such. I can deal with it even though other people freak out about 30 fps.

My laptop can't run Rocket League on the lowest settings above 20 FPS but this game on the lowest settings feels smooth. The game is running into some problems right now but they come out with patches every couple of days.

In all honesty, wait a bit before getting it. If I had bought this game myself I'd be a little upset at all the glitches and the dumb p2p hosting. The game looks nice and comes with a shitload of stuff to do, but the p2p hosting would definitley piss me off if my friend didn't gift me this game.

3/16/18 11:12 AM
11/8/11

Yep, great game.I have Kruber and Bardin around lv20 and started playing some maps on Champion. The game is tough but usually fair, although sometimes you get hit with some bullshit spawns. Overall it's really good and a step up from the 1st game, except for a few fails in the crafting system (can't reroll the % on properties right now). Definitely a bargain at 30$ for the amount of time most people will spend on it.

3/22/18 11:42 AM
12/11/08

I picked this up. It bogs down my system, but I can deal with it even though I know it would drive other people nuts. I gotta admit so far it takes everything from the first game and improves on it. I like the new monters they added and the level designs. It's also a bit more difficult, but not to crazy.

Feels like LOTR battles now. It's a shame they don't release modding tools for it. Could be amazing.

3/23/18 8:13 PM
10/8/07
Zimbaly -

I picked this up. It bogs down my system, but I can deal with it even though I know it would drive other people nuts. I gotta admit so far it takes everything from the first game and improves on it. I like the new monters they added and the level designs. It's also a bit more difficult, but not to crazy.

Feels like LOTR battles now. It's a shame they don't release modding tools for it. Could be amazing.

Pretty sure they are releasing modding tools at some point, but they are focusing on bugs right now. I just hope they don't give up on this game as fast as they did on the first game.
3/31/18 5:02 PM
1/1/01
I find it to be incredibly boring and repetitive.

Was going to refund it, but exceeded two hours...fuck.
4/15/18 6:43 AM
12/11/08

Well I found out why it was bog'n down my system and other games were lagging. My pc needed a cleaning. Took a vac to the heatsink on my chip cause it was kinda bad. It's been a while since I did it. After that the thing was like a new pc.

And I know what ya mean squat. Most games are like that and for some people it can get boring or annoying. I know people who were like that with l4d 1 and 2. After so long, even with vs, it can be to much for people. It's fun, but I got a feeling it will burn out on me after a while like the first one did, but I do like it and can see why it really clicks with some people. It's a nice break from the 3686 hours of l4d2 I got, but in no way is a replacement for the 10 vs 10 goodness = P

4/24/18 7:53 PM
1/1/01
SOOOOOOOO BORING...