GeekGround How Fast is WW

10 days ago
6/8/08

Tell me.

I know that Supes apparently is almost as fast as the Flash.

And I know that some say, WW could fight Supes to a tie.

What is her speed level though?

I can't remember having seen her ever use superspeed.

Also: Is her invisible plane no longer canon?

10 days ago
3/7/05
She can fly, not sure how fast though. I don't recall her ever traveling to other planets un-assisted. But I am not an expert on WW.
10 days ago
1/1/01

WW is supposed to be nearly as strong as Superman and nearly as fast as the Flash.

Personally, I think WW is more like Hulk-level strength than Superman-level.  Pre-whateverstupidrebootthisis, WW has been shown running and keeping up with the Flash.

10 days ago
3/7/05
DC really needs to stop making everyone as strong as Supes and as fast as Flash... but then not when it really counts. They have two types of characters.

Unpowered, and strong as Superman. It's one or the other.
10 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - DC really needs to stop making everyone as strong as Supes and as fast as Flash... but then not when it really counts. They have two types of characters.

Yes...that definately appears to be true from what I've read of DC.  And FFS, don't get me started on the "nearly as ***insert thing here**** as Batman. That's just as bad.

As best I can tell, no one is allowed to be stronger than Superman, faster than Flash or better (in any way) than Batman (unless the character is superhuman) - no matter what DC "officially" says

10 days ago
3/7/05
paw - 
BigWilliam - DC really needs to stop making everyone as strong as Supes and as fast as Flash... but then not when it really counts. They have two types of characters.

Yes...that definately appears to be true from what I've read of DC.  And FFS, don't get me started on the "nearly as ***insert thing here**** as Batman. That's just as bad.

As best I can tell, no one is allowed to be stronger than Superman, faster than Flash or better (in any way) than Batman (unless the character is superhuman) - no matter what DC "officially" says

Exactly. They will say in story "OMG so and so is stronger than Superman!" But then four panels later, well almost but not quite when it really matters. And why are so many people even in Supes league in strength? That should be a very, very, very small club. Same with Flash level speed. Even Superman should not be in the same league with Flash.
10 days ago
1/1/01
So y'all hate the J'onn, right? Strong as Superman, almost as fast as the Flash, about as good as a detective as Batman, and a few more abilities on top of it.
10 days ago
3/7/05
BiggGunn - So y'all hate the J'onn, right? Strong as Superman, almost as fast as the Flash, about as good as a detective as Batman, and a few more abilities on top of it.

Have not read enough of him to have a strong opinion. But I would say that is too much for any one character yes. Tone it down.
10 days ago
6/8/08
BiggGunn - So y'all hate the J'onn, right? Strong as Superman, almost as fast as the Flash, about as good as a detective as Batman, and a few more abilities on top of it.

way better detective as Batman! apart from strategy etc, here's a few things that definitely help while investigating: 

Invisibility

Intangibility

Mind reading (LOL)

Flying.

BUT! they evened it out: he's afraid of fire. 

lol

10 days ago
6/8/08

Supes and WW should be more or less the same. WW should be like Supergirl - but she spent her life growing up learning how to fight and has that rageful amazon blood, which puts her ahead of Supergirl - so yes, somewhere with Supes. 

But they should all be a good bit slower than the Flash. Flash should still be like a car doing 60mp/h passing a parked car, in comparison. At least. 

Martian Manhunter: It just ocurred to me, Marvel has a similar character (one that has it all): Blue Marvel. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Average - 
BiggGunn - So y'all hate the J'onn, right? Strong as Superman, almost as fast as the Flash, about as good as a detective as Batman, and a few more abilities on top of it.

way better detective as Batman! apart from strategy etc, here's a few things that definitely help while investigating: 

Invisibility

Intangibility

Mind reading (LOL)

Flying.

lol

I have no doubt that J'onn should be a better detective than Bruce, but I don't believe there are any comic book examples where one could show that to be the case.  Heck, Dick Grayson should be better at Bruce than just about anything, but DC still jobs Grayson to Bruce every chance they get.

10 days ago
6/8/08

I came up with the question, while watching the "story" from the Injustice 2 Game. 

Actually, I'll make a seperate thread about it. Why the fuck can game companies get DC characters and scenes 100 times better than the movies?

If you haven't watched it, you should. I really like the story, and damn, I love the modernized dresses/outfits they're wearing. But yeah, the WW is pretty hardcore here, and I just noticed, that I have never seen her go superspeed. 

Seperate thread for gamer made DC movies.

9 days ago
9/11/11

WW Monks are incredibly fast and have a fun playstyle.  I've never got one past level 90 but I hear they've been nerfed to shit. 

Hope that helped...oh, wait a second...

9 days ago
9/27/03
paw -
Average - 

Invisibility

Intangibility

Mind reading (LOL)

Flying.

lol

I have no doubt that J'onn should be a better detective than Bruce, but I don't believe there are any comic book examples where one could show that to be the case.  Heck, Dick Grayson should be better at Bruce than just about anything, but DC still jobs Grayson to Bruce every chance they get.

Lol no