GeekGround Marvel announces a marriage for June 20th, 2018

7 days ago
1/1/01

From https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11/13/marvel-comic-book-marriage-june-2018/

Black Panther and Storm, split. Scott Summers and Maddie Pryor, split (and turned into a Goblin Queen). Ant-Man and Wasp, split, with domestic abuse a factor. Reed Richards and Sue Storm are still together, but Reed is a now a cosmic being and above such concerns, or something. Only Northstar and Kyle Jinadu are still a married couple in the traditional sense of the word…

But Marvel Comics is announcing a wedding for two of its characters for the summer of 2018 — and ask you to save the date: June 20th.

Who could it be?

7 days ago
10/27/05

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for a Bobby Drake and (trans version) Captain Marvel Carl Danvers wedding.

That has to sell copies right?

7 days ago
10/27/05

My prediction for real?

Rogue and gambit. IIRC I saw a mock up of this pick taking place in Astonishing X-men, which has both characters in it, and they launch their own book next year.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Thage - 

My prediction for real?

Rogue and gambit. IIRC I saw a mock up of this pick taking place in Astonishing X-men, which has both characters in it, and they launch their own book next year.

That's a pretty good guess...and I will be livid if it's true.

6 days ago
3/7/05
Reed is a cosmic entity now? Didn't Sue cheat on him with Namor like a million times?
6 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - Reed is a cosmic entity now? Didn't Sue cheat on him with Namor like a million times?

IDK about Reed being a cosmic entity.  That really doesn't make sense to me.  Yes, I understand at the end of Secret Wars, The Richards (Reed, Sue, Valeria, Franklin) are re-creating/exploring the cosmos.  If Reed is a cosmic entity, so is the rest of the family.