GeekGround This is why I'm boycotting Secret Empire

6 days ago
1/1/01

Here's a synopsis of the first issue (#0) and other Marvel comics that paint the timeline of the Marvel U

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/04/19/the-original-marvel-universe-timeline-as-revealed-by-secret-empire-0-and-todays-marvel-comics-spoilers/

I'll spare you pain by forcing you to head to the link.

6 days ago
3/7/05
Dear Marvel Staff,

Go fuck yourself.

Signed,
The Fans

Wow, instead of just admitting it was a dumb idea and getting rid of it they DOUBLE DOWN on stupidity by saying every comic you ever read about Cap was wrong.
6 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - Dear Marvel Staff,

Go fuck yourself.

Signed,
The Fans

Wow, instead of just admitting it was a dumb idea and getting rid of it they DOUBLE DOWN on stupidity by saying every comic you ever read about Cap was wrong.

In Marvel's defense, this event was planned months ago and being a major event, Marvel may not have been able to change everything in a reasonable amount of time.  This might be a case of Marvel just having to go through with this regardless.

That said, NO ONE should buy this event. 

6 days ago
3/7/05
paw - 

Go fuck yourself.

Signed,
The Fans

In Marvel's defense, this event was planned months ago and being a major event, Marvel may not have been able to change everything in a reasonable amount of time.  This might be a case of Marvel just having to go through with this regardless.

Indeed, bad plans should not be rewarded. And frankly I think they should have scrapped it no matter what the cost. Spend a month publishing nothing but apologies and the home addresses of those responsible so we can hang them from the nearest yard arm and then burn their corpses! After we burn the bodies we put the ashes into a cannon and shoot them out onto an island, then we take a boat to the island and pee on the ashes!

But I might be slightly over the top on that part. The urine could kill the grass.
6 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - 
paw - 

Go fuck yourself.

Signed,
The Fans

Indeed, bad plans should not be rewarded. And frankly I think they should have scrapped it no matter what the cost. Spend a month publishing nothing but apologies and the home addresses of those responsible so we can hang them from the nearest yard arm and then burn their corpses! After we burn the bodies we put the ashes into a cannon and shoot them out onto an island, then we take a boat to the island and pee on the ashes!

But I might be slightly over the top on that part. The urine could kill the grass.

Good point. 

Let it be known that GG cares about the environment and does not support killing grass.