dhughes - 
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
dhughes -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
dhughes -
Paramount Donkey -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - Fuck the flu shot
This.

I’ve got no problem with this. Just stay home for the next 4 months and don’t go anywhere near other people. Simple. 

Pffft 20 years of mandatory flu shots in the Air Force, 2o years worth of flu/flu like symptoms. 2 years of no flu shot, no flu/flu like symptoms...

Fuck the the flu shot

YOU DID IT!!!  YOU BEAT SCIENCE!!!

*fireworks*

*whiskey flowing like the river*

*Three girls for EVERY boy*

lol ya goof

Now let me be clear, all other vaccines 100% on board with and up to date... and yes my no flu stance is purely out of stubborness

I'm just fookin aboot, obviously.  But I do hope everyone gets their yearly vaxes.  I got flu and pneumonia vacs this year.

Can you explain the pneumonia vaccine to me? Pneumonia is a symptom, not a virus. How do you vaccinate against a symptom?

pneumonia is caused by a bunch of different bacteria that the pneumonia shot helps protect you against

1/11/18 9:16 PM
6/15/16

It’s up to you Kansas City shithead!!

Say something boy!!

I want you to!!

Let’s do this!!

Fuckin’ dickhead!!!!

1/11/18 9:21 PM
4/19/09
dhughes -
Kansas City Shuffle - 

God you are literally fucking retarded with your binary thinking.

How about people get vaccinations for the shit they should. You know, measles and polio and shit like that.

But the second you say don't get a flu shot - you're an antivaxer. Or, I'm not a fucking idiot.

Go walk into oncoming traffic.

Oh my gosh!  My kids and parents would honestly be devastated if that happened to me.  I've got an 11 and 15 year old who absolutely adore me.  The thought of them being alone is horrible.  It would, at this age, honestly destroy them, I think.

We may disagree on this topic but I wish nothing but good health for you and your family.

If you were being honest with yourself, you’d consider the possibility that your wife could end up getting re-married to a real man and give your kids a shot at turning out all right. 

1/11/18 9:25 PM
7/15/04
1/11/18 9:25 PM
1/1/01

Flu shot doesn’t give you the flu.

Viral influenza is usually much more severe than a standard cold.  Nearly always is associated with a high fever.  

It is not the viral infection that kills you, but the subsequent bacterial infection (with a weakened immune system) that causes the mortality.  It can kill otherwise healthy people.

I would rather have a shot than take the risk.  To say the shot is more risky than not having the shot is simply not true - despite the anectodal claims.

I would challenge anyone on this forum who claims they got the flu after a flu shot to prove that they had a diagnosed influenza viral influenza infection (and not a simple rhinovirus).

1/11/18 9:26 PM
11/12/16
Flu shot only covered 20% of the strains this year. ERs in Texas are swamped. I just came from an ER where they had beds lining the walls of the ER and everyone is masked up. Looked like something out of a movie.
1/11/18 9:32 PM
6/5/11
This is why you don't take clenbuterol when you have aids.
1/11/18 9:54 PM
5/5/07
Les Deplorables - Flu shot only covered 20% of the strains this year. ERs in Texas are swamped. I just came from an ER where they had beds lining the walls of the ER and everyone is masked up. Looked like something out of a movie.

Yea the south got hit hard early .  We up on NY are starting to see cases just recently, at least admitted cases.   Not sure if er got cases and then discharged but my discussion with my er doc was there wasnt any just two weeks ago. 

Its starting to shift now .   

1/11/18 10:16 PM
11/26/09
I barely know anyone who gets the flu shot. Get the flu shot just to get the flu.... I'll pass.
1/11/18 10:23 PM
6/15/16
Luke Rockhard -
dhughes -
Kansas City Shuffle - 

God you are literally fucking retarded with your binary thinking.

How about people get vaccinations for the shit they should. You know, measles and polio and shit like that.

But the second you say don't get a flu shot - you're an antivaxer. Or, I'm not a fucking idiot.

Go walk into oncoming traffic.

Oh my gosh!  My kids and parents would honestly be devastated if that happened to me.  I've got an 11 and 15 year old who absolutely adore me.  The thought of them being alone is horrible.  It would, at this age, honestly destroy them, I think.

We may disagree on this topic but I wish nothing but good health for you and your family.

If you were being honest with yourself, you’d consider the possibility that your wife could end up getting re-married to a real man and give your kids a shot at turning out all right. 

1/11/18 11:37 PM
12/14/00
Last time I got the flu was 15 years ago and I went with the shot ever since. Well I got it this year and the fever had me close to losing my sanity. The dreams it gave me were like a terrible shroom trip without the fun visuals. Hadn't missed work from being sick in 3 years. I've worked at the same big corp office for 12 years and this is the worst I've ever seen it.
1/11/18 11:40 PM
7/13/17

1/11/18 11:41 PM
10/4/02
PatK -
dhughes - 

FRAT: Healthy kid died from organ failure due to the Flu.

Get a flu shot.

I did.

I also got the flu.

More important than getting a flu shot is recognizing your symptoms and seeing a doctor before things get out of control.

It's sad that this kid died, but he ignored the symptoms and continued on like business as usual.

This!

early treatment probably would’ve saved him. 

1/12/18 12:18 AM
7/13/17

He most likely died of natural causes.  Just a coincidence everyone else has the flu. 

1/12/18 2:35 AM
4/4/02
Jack Carter -
dhughes -
Paramount Donkey -
This.

I’ve got no problem with this. Just stay home for the next 4 months and don’t go anywhere near other people. Simple. 

Took a flu shot every year got the flu at least once a year. 

Stopped in 2001 and only got the flu once in the last 16 years. 

Fuck the flu shot. 

OG is like one of the last places in the internet, other than Facebook groups, where people genuinely believe their personal anecdotes are equivalent to years of scholarly research.
1/12/18 2:50 AM
7/13/17

Years of research. Lol 

I'm sure scientist are passing on the flu shot as well.  

1/12/18 6:57 AM
1/25/04
Bad Moon Rising -
Jack Carter -
dhughes -
Paramount Donkey -
This.

Took a flu shot every year got the flu at least once a year. 

Stopped in 2001 and only got the flu once in the last 16 years. 

Fuck the flu shot. 

OG is like one of the last places in the internet, other than Facebook groups, where people genuinely believe their personal anecdotes are equivalent to years of scholarly research.

What a stupid statement 

1/12/18 7:38 AM
11/30/07
Paramount Donkey -
This.

Yep. Almost killed me the last time i had one. Fuck that. 

1/12/18 7:42 AM
11/13/14
Mindlessly stand in line to get your shot. Your doctor wouldn't lie to you.
1/12/18 10:03 AM
3/23/12
Kwang - Mindlessly stand in line to get your shot. Your doctor wouldn't lie to you.

It’s not like they make money selling shots and doctor visits or anything.

some vaccines are important and necessary.  The flu is not one of them.  Quite the opposite.  Everyone I know that gets the shot gets sick.  No thanks.

1/12/18 10:27 AM
5/15/10

Flu is running through my family at the moment. I am horribly unhealthy, yet I’ve never had the flu and have run a fever maybe twice in the last decade. I’m not “against” the flu shot, I just won’t get one

1/12/18 10:36 AM
2/4/03
Flu shot is ineffective and more likely to give you an upper respiratory tract infection then prevent the flu over the next 9 months.

But...science.
1/12/18 10:54 AM
12/2/02
dhughes -

FRAT: Healthy kid died from organ failure due to the Flu.

Get a flu shot.

One kid out of 100’s of millions died. You might be next!!!!

1/12/18 11:29 AM
1/1/01
Curtis_E_Bare - 
ausgepicht -
dhughes - 
ausgepicht - "When I get back from my Flat Earth Society meeting, I am going to learn you about vaxxes and sciences, Hitler!" - Libtards

Lol wtf? This guy’s a loon!

No one likes a crybaby mod. And you care, because your posting about what I said, libtard.

you're*

Your wrong.

1/12/18 11:36 AM
4/5/08
dhughes -

But dem flew shotz done gave dem kidz the awetism!!

Kyler Baughman seemed to be the face of fitness.

The aspiring personal trainer filled his Facebook page with photos of himself riding motorbikes and lifting weights. The 21-year-old once posted an image of a kettlebell with a skeleton, reading: “CrossFit, hard to kill.”

So when he came down with the flu, his mother said, he possibly assumed he simply needed rest.

“I think he thought, ‘I just got the flu; I’ll be all right,’ ” his mother, Beverly Baughman, told NBC affiliate WPXI.

But days after Christmas, Kyler Baughman was worse — coughing and running a fever, his family told the station.

They said he went to a nearby hospital, in western Pennsylvania — and, from there, was flown to UPMC Presbyterian in Pittsburgh.

Soon after, on Dec. 28, he died of “organ failure due to septic shock caused by influenza,” his mother told WPXI.

Kyler Baughman, from Latrobe, had gone home for the holidays with “a snotty nose,” his mother recalled in an interview earlier this week with WPXI.

“We saw him the 23rd for our family Christmas get-together and we noticed he wasn’t feeling well,” Beverly Baughman told the news station.

The day after Christmas, Kyler Baughman went back to work — he earned a living as a mover at a local furniture store and as an unloader at Walmart, according to his social media accounts.

But he could not make it through the day.

Olivia Marcanio, who was identified by WPXI as Baughman's fiancee, declined to comment to The Washington Post, but told the station that Kyler “just laid down and went about his day, and that was the day he was coughing and said his chest hurt. He had a mild cough.”

Now — not even two weeks after his death — his mother said: “It doesn’t seem real.”8

I saw this on my Snapchat, it crazy bc I know both hospitals he went to and work at UPMC Children's