OtherGround Forums "Arresting looters is white supremacy" LOL!!!

7 days ago
6/3/03

Holy fuck, I swear the left has gone full retard. 

Liberal writer Sarah Jaffe compared police arresting looters to white supremacy.

Liberal writer Sarah Jaffe compared police arresting looters to white supremacy.

Sarah Jaffe Then Complained About ‘Nazis’ Criticizing Her Tweet

Reporter Sarah Jaffe posted on Twitter that police arresting looters was akin to white supremacy.

Jaffe was responding to the Miami Police Department posting a photo of looters they caught in a jail cell. The Miami police wrote, “Thinking about looting? Ask these guys how that turned out?”

“good morning, the carceral state exists to protect private property and is inseparable from white supremacy” Jaffe posted Sept. 11 on Twitter with a link to the Miami Police Department’s post

Jaffe is a fellow with the Nation Institute, a liberal non-profit “dedicated to a free & independent press.” She has written for Salon and The Washington Post and the Atlantic. She also wrote a book titled “Necessary Trouble: Americans in Revolt.”

Jaffe’s post caught the attention of the Twitchy website, which highlights social media posts from liberals.

“Apparently arresting people for stealing is inseparable from white supremacy – who knew?” Twitchy posted.

“Hey girl!” Plutonium Blonde responded on Twitter. “My kids need shoes … what size are you?”

Others were more serious in their criticism of Jaffe’s tweet.

“If you want to make a point about disproportionate Black incarceration, then make it. But a statement like this makes you look ridiculous,” said a John Woodin on Twitter

“They have prisons, crime, and private property in Nigeria too. And Egypt. And India,” said a Simon Green on Twitter. “Nothing to do with white supremacy. Poverty/inequality.”

After her post, Jaffe tweeted about the response she has received.

“every now and then I check replies on my tweets and confirm why I have the quality filter on: that s—‘s full of Nazis

Looters who are swooping in on properties with evacuated owners have captured the attention of the public in the wake of hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

In Florida, Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn said at a news conference that, “We will be very aggressive with anybody who we find looting

7 days ago
8/18/13

Dear Lord

7 days ago
1/1/01

The racism of low expectations. 

7 days ago
12/16/11

The most dangerous person in America is an ugly, middle aged white woman.

7 days ago
3/9/16

This country is pathetic. Can't fucking stand it anymore 

7 days ago
8/18/13
Johnny Salami - 

I am honestly in the same exact boat as you are with this post. 

7 days ago
7/26/07
Laws are white supremacy!

It only seems racist to idiots, because it's only a certain group that is looting primarily. So they are the ones getting arrested.

There's a deadly hurricane coming? Better stock up on Air Jordans!

Fucking troglodytes, hope they all drown.
7 days ago
1/1/11
Every action has a reaction. All this kind of shit is leading to something that will put a stop to it. These leftists wont stop until then.
Edited: 7 days ago
7/26/07

Now, If there is a deadly natural disaster and people were looting shit they needed to survive...food, medicine, etc. then that's one thing.

I can't really fault them, if it's a survival thing.

But Flat Screen TVs and shoes from Foot Locker? Die in a fire.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Is there something beyond full retard? 

7 days ago
3/9/16
DrPeterVenkman -
Johnny Salami - 

Any fucking channel that broadcasts something live or current is all about racism. The typical (cnn/foxnews etc) sports channels (espn/fs1 etc) award shows, late night shows. Whites are racists, trump voters are racist, sports team owners are racists. I can't even watch tv anymore. Can't arrest a black criminal on camera commiting crime or its white supremacy. Fuck half the people in this country 

7 days ago
11/28/03

what if the looters are white?

7 days ago
6/15/07
"the carceral state exists to protect PRIVATE PROPERTY and is inseparable from white supremacy"

So she's just another idiot communist who thinks private property doesn't really exist and all claims of private property are theft of the commons (as if her cell phone or any of her other property would ever exist without the notion of private ownership). The reference to white supremacy is just a thinly veiled condemnation of capitalism. In the post modern-world of non-thinking morons concept creep brings everything you don't like into one evil entity. Call it whatever you want, whatever elicits the most intense negative emotion, because that's all any of this is, appeals to retards' emotions. So call everyone you disagree with a nazi, everthing you don't like is white supremacy. These are the insults du jour for idiots. And since apparently only white people want to own things, evil capitalism is also white supremacy. I'd like to bend her over and give her a good raping. After all that pussy isn't hers. It belongs to all of us. Private property doesn't exist, remember?
7 days ago
1/1/01
ranier wolfcastle - 

7 days ago
6/3/03
paw -

Pedro and Orcus's lovechild?

7 days ago
3/9/16
ranier wolfcastle -

White supremacy because they're entitled to anything they want and can't get in trouble. Only minorities are arrested in the US 

7 days ago
4/22/07
Chimonos Revenge -

Now, If there is a deadly natural disaster and people were looting shit they needed to survive...food, medicine, etc. then that's one thing.

I can't really fault them, if it's a survival thing.

But Flat Screen TVs and shoes from Foot Locker? Die in a fire.

Yep
7 days ago
10/15/13
Johnny Salami -
DrPeterVenkman -
Johnny Salami - 

Any fucking channel that broadcasts something live or current is all about racism. The typical (cnn/foxnews etc) sports channels (espn/fs1 etc) award shows, late night shows. Whites are racists, trump voters are racist, sports team owners are racists. I can't even watch tv anymore. Can't arrest a black criminal on camera commiting crime or its white supremacy. Fuck half the people in this country 

I don't know.....You sound a bit...racist

7 days ago
2/3/09

If a natural disaster occurs and you take issue with looting.....you might be a white supremacist 

7 days ago
8/18/13
Nukecrawler -
paw -

Pedro and Orcus's lovechild?

This! LOL!

7 days ago
8/25/17
Sarah Jaffe = Jew what a surprise. Anti-White, Anti-American traitor
7 days ago
4/15/15

Jesus Christ it's these kinds of retarded SJW cunts that's creating a generation of people who are fucking stupid

7 days ago
1/1/01
ranier wolfcastle - 

They let the White ones go free you dope.
7 days ago
3/13/17
ranier wolfcastle -

Then they aren't looting. They are "finding"

7 days ago
5/19/17

she said the system of law enforcement exists to protect private property.   who would she call and what would happen if she was victim of kidnapping, or rape, or grevious bodily harm,  or some other crime.  if not the state - who is she going to call?