OtherGround Forums Biden Secret Service: "Weinstein level stuff"

Edited: 3 days ago
8/1/13

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/exclusive-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that,  “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.”The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source tells Big League, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. “I mean, Stark naked… Weinstein level stuff,” he added.

He said that the men on duty would frequently stand in front of female agents and Navy women that were present “like a damn guardian.” On some occasions, they would make up reasons to get the women away from where he was.

The agent said he was specifically concerned about women in the Navy.

“They weren’t allowed to disobey him at all, but we’d take them away under pretend auspices,” the agent stated.

The official Vice Presidential residence is the Queen Anne style house at One Observatory Circle in Washington, DC, which is located on the northeast grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory. The property is maintained and cared for by the service branch.

Best-selling author Ronald Kessler wrote about Biden’s problem with female agents in his book The First Family Detail.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler wrote. “Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.”

Our source confirmed this sentiment, adding that “it was especially an issue at his Delaware house that he would go to every weekend.”

“He would only get naked when Jill was absent,” he added.

Biden has also long been criticized for his contact with women and girls in photos and videos, and was even referred to as “Creepy Uncle Joe Biden” by the Washington Post.

3 days ago
12/28/05
All the creepy video we've seen, probably a lot of truth to this.
3 days ago
8/1/13

3 days ago
3/19/11

Thanks, Obama 

3 days ago
3/13/17
Who are these men who allow other men to grope their wives and girlfriends asses?

And THESE are the men in charge of security?

Pathetic, if true.

I don't care if its a handicapped Jesus with cancer in a wheelchair, I'll kick his teeth out for touching my woman.
3 days ago
8/1/13
Pedro Navaja - Who are these men who allow other men to grope their wives and girlfriends asses?

Pathetic, if true.

I don't care if its a handicapped Jesus with cancer in a wheelchair, I'll kick his teeth out for touching my woman.

Sessions didn't. About 1:20 mark in video.

3 days ago
10/14/12
Expose this douche
3 days ago
11/10/09
Pedro Navaja - Who are these men who allow other men to grope their wives and girlfriends asses?

Pathetic, if true.

You couldn't kick Jesus out of a wheelchair.

3 days ago
8/29/09

Pathetic, if true.

It literally gives an example of one of the officers shoving VP Biden and having to be restrained from whooping his ass.  

3 days ago
11/10/09
camicom -

Pathetic, if true.

Sessions didn't. About 1:20 mark in video.

The Sessions Swat was seminal. It will go down as the swat that began the war. lol

3 days ago
7/25/13

It would be good if an actual victim came forward  instead of an “unnamed source”. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
So what's the etiquette for swimming naked in your pool? All the groping stuff is clearly out of line. But if the secret service is protecting you and you feel like being naked in your home, you're only allowed to do that as long as there aren't female agents around? That would get old, fast. I walk around my house naked sometimes. It wouldn't be my fault if some agency was tasked with protecting me and didn't like seeing me naked.

Fuck Joe Biden, but you get what I'm saying?
3 days ago
7/23/09
Wanderpage - Expose this douche

3 days ago
4/11/12

Finally someone comes foward

3 days ago
9/5/16

Pathetic, if true.

Shut up Canadian faggot
3 days ago
1/1/01

Is the source reliable and are other sites reporting it?  I want to make sure before I tell someone I know about it.

3 days ago
2/5/10

3 days ago
9/22/16
cool hand Ed - So what's the etiquette for swimming naked in your pool? All the groping stuff is clearly out of line. But if the secret service is protecting you and you feel like being naked in your home, you're only allowed to do that as long as there aren't female agents around? That would get old, fast. I walk around my house naked sometimes. It wouldn't be my fault if some agency was tasked with protecting me and didn't like seeing me naked.

Fuck Joe Biden, but you get what I'm saying?

That's real retarded, sir.
3 days ago
7/24/15
This fuck is probably running for 2020
3 days ago
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 

Is the source reliable and are other sites reporting it?  I want to make sure before I tell someone I know about it.

You're seriously asking if the Gateway Pundit is a reliable source?
3 days ago
10/24/17

If this turned out to be true, would it be the first true story ever broken by The Gateway Pundit?

3 days ago
1/1/01
BiggGunn - 
Soup and Beer - 

You're seriously asking if the Gateway Pundit is a reliable source?

Yes I'm asking.  I have never heard of it.

3 days ago
10/2/12

Good thing the dems are rolling him out as front runner 2020. 

3 days ago
1/1/01

Some of this may be true but when coming from a far right wing site that has been wrong in the past it is hard to take it as fact.

3 days ago
1/1/01
truewrestler - 

Some of this may be true but when coming from a far right wing site that has been wrong in the past it is hard to take it as fact.

Right.  I breezed over the site and the stories are definitely right leaning.  However I saw nothing there in the headlines that reeks of fake news.