OtherGround Forums Bodybuilder flips lands on head breaks neck & dies

8 days ago
4/5/09

Looks like his socks slipped on the mat as he took off

vid

story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780958/Shocking-moment-bodybuilder-breaks-neck-DIES.html

8 days ago
11/19/06

Why would you wanna watch something like that

8 days ago
10/16/07
don't watch unless you want to see someone die?
i'll pass.
8 days ago
4/5/09

it's not graphic.  and it's important to know the dangers of stupid flipping.  hate that shit for this reason

8 days ago
5/10/08
Not watching...
8 days ago
1/28/12

Watched it until he got up in the air and his rms started flailing. Turned it off as fast as i could while he was midair.

He was really up there. Landing could not have went well. :c

8 days ago
3/16/11
IgnorantDeadline -

Watched it until he got up in the air and his rms started flailing. Turned it off as fast as i could while he was midair.

Judging by the thread title, I'm going to assume that the landing did not, in fact, go very well.

8 days ago
3/1/13

Not as graphic as I expected, he landed on the back of his head/neck. If I was watching live I would have expected nothing more than he knocked himself out. He doesn't come close to getting even upside down.

8 days ago
7/26/06
IgnorantDeadline -

Seriously....a simple glance at the thread title should tell you the landing was not going to go well.....no need to watch half the video first. 

8 days ago
8/20/03

Wow, it just goes to show you how a simple fall can end you. 

The human body is amazing and can withstand some incredible punishment like falling off buildings...but also can be destroyed by the shortest of falls.

R.I.P. Bodybuilder.

8 days ago
5/2/02
Not graphic in any way. Of all the videos to not watch, this isn't one of them, imo.

No idea what the hell he was thinking. Looked like he tried to do a back flip with forward momentum. Didn't even get halfway.
8 days ago
7/3/13
Not any worse than the video yesterday of some dude who received a backhanded slap and died.

RIP those poor bastards, but a good reminder of how frail we can be.
8 days ago
4/13/12

Looked like he was trying to kill himself.

8 days ago
7/14/17
Oh awesome! I was hoping to watch someone die today!
8 days ago
4/5/09
ArmbarKing - Not graphic in any way. Of all the videos to not watch, this isn't one of them, imo.

No idea what the hell he was thinking. Looked like he tried to do a back flip with forward momentum. Didn't even get halfway.

socks. it was dumb to try to get traction for a back flip off a mat wearing them.  ups the difficulty level many times

8 days ago
10/19/11

Saw this all over Facebook, didn't realise the guy died though that's sad.

Looks like he went for a backflip and either messed it up or changed his mind and just landed badly. 

8 days ago
7/10/02
Dougie - 

Wow, it just goes to show you how a simple fall can end you. 

The human body is amazing and can withstand some incredible punishment like falling off buildings...but also can be destroyed by the shortest of falls.

R.I.P. Bodybuilder.

Death comes so easily it's scary...

That's why I can't stand daredevils and teens doing stunts. The downsides seem so much greater than the upsides I just don't get it
8 days ago
8/11/16

Got so pumped up he decided to try a backflip, for the first time

8 days ago
11/1/03

Feel bad for the guy, ond stupid miskake and his life is over. I did so many stupid things when young, don't know how i ever made it this far.

8 days ago
3/10/11

That guy picking up his legs. That's not going to help, brother.

8 days ago
11/15/04

Here's my question, did he die instantly or after he hit the ground was he alive?

8 days ago
3/14/09

Tried not to giggle. Failed. 

8 days ago
8/2/15
Rip grady
8 days ago
7/15/04
Damn. Looked like he just KO'd himself.
8 days ago
10/15/13
badpvtdan -

That guy picking up his legs. That's not going to help, brother.

I did not understannd that move at all? The fuck doe she think thats gonna do?

Reminds me of the thread showing dudes in Africa boxing outdoors (i belive they were boxing). Anyways, one guy gets knocked out, they all bum rush him and some dude (i'll assume it was the ring side Doctor) reaches in and starts jerking the guy off! LOL

And i think it was the go to move everytime.

I tried to sign up but the card was full :(