OtherGround Forums Breaking: Clinton’s Brace for Indictments.

8 days ago
5/3/07

Breaking Exclusive: #Clinton Brace For Indictments -  #AlexJonesShow LIVE M-F 11am-3pm CT & Sundays 4pm-6pm CT 
Backup feeds at: infowars.com/show

8 days ago
7/14/17
Nothing will ever happen to them
8 days ago
2/5/06

Lol

8 days ago
11/10/09
BrowBeaten - Nothing will ever happen to them

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING MY FREN!!!

8 days ago
3/21/11

hillary is untouchable.  people will kill themselves before  saying anything bad about hillary

8 days ago
12/4/06
Drunkie -

hillary is untouchable.  people will kill themselves before  saying anything bad about hillary

Or right after
Edited: 8 days ago
4/3/11

Check this one out, from a slightly more credible source.

https://politics.theonion.com/startling-report-finds-evidence-democrats-may-have-atte-1819908378"

WASHINGTON—Revealing that newly discovered ads and online articles could have been part of a coordinated campaign, a startling new report released Friday found evidence that Democrats may have attempted to influence the 2016 presidential election."

BTFO. They're done.

8 days ago
11/10/09
Kanabull -

https://politics.theonion.com/startling-report-finds-evidence-democrats-may-have-atte-1819908378"

WASHINGTON—Revealing that newly discovered ads and online articles could have been part of a coordinated campaign, a startling new report released Friday found evidence that Democrats may have attempted to influence the 2016 presidential election."

BTFO. They're done.

Keep laughing while you still can. You will miss these days when they are gone. Hundreds of sealed indictments. Podesta group imploded. Where's Huma?

Corruption tends to appear, like mold on bread, no matter what after a certain period of time. And what if the bread is sitting in the dark, and no one checks on it for a long time...?

8 days ago
1/4/14
Tiresias - 
Kanabull -

BTFO. They're done.

Keep laughing while you still can. You will miss these days when they are gone. Hundreds of sealed indictments. Podesta group imploded. Where's Huma?

Corruption tends to appear, like mold on bread, no matter what after a certain period of time. And what if the bread is sitting in the dark, and no one checks on it for a long time...?

Penicillin, boom!
8 days ago
11/10/09

The media told you to believe that General Flynn, one of the top intelligence experts in the world, gets his information from "fake news". If you believed them, you believed a really really stupid lie. Top intelligence experts get their claims from their own resources.

Why were they telling you that lie? Wait until you hear what General Flynn has to say before you decide. 

"

A cryptic statement by Robert Kelner, Flynn’s attorney, also provided more questions than answers. “General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit,” Kelner said.

"

What did he mean by that?

8 days ago
1/1/01
OP smoking crack rocks
8 days ago
11/10/09
Hammerstein -
Tiresias - 
Kanabull -

BTFO. They're done.

Penicillin, boom!

You must feel quite a bit moldy about yourself. Aren't you exhausted and demoralized? Are you using stimulant medications to keep going? Be careful with that, not healthy at all.

8 days ago
8/5/13
I predict some suicides via double tap to the dome in the near future!!!
8 days ago
5/5/07

Can’t believe we share the same oxygen as these people.

Get your tin foil hats out, we watching Alex Jones tonight !!! Woooooooooooooooooooooo

8 days ago
1/1/01
Hillary Clinton arrested, could you imagine?
8 days ago
10/24/17

Alex Jones, lol

8 days ago
4/3/11
Tiresias -
Kanabull -

BTFO. They're done.

I am laughing at anyone who goes to a certified lunatic like Alex Jones' for their news. They could convict Clinton for treason, find out Obama was born in Kenya, discover a video of Bill Clinton raping a room full of nuns, and I will still be laughing at anyone who thinks Alex Jones' is anything more than a coke fueled psychopath ranting about nonsense. If he gets anything right, it is by complete accident. Every week he supposedly has breaking news that is going to tear down the establishment. How fucking gullible are you?

When I see this somewhere like the National Review, a staunchly conservative, but actually credible news source, I'll believe it.

8 days ago
11/10/09
Rahjai MD -

Get your tin foil hats out, we watching Alex Jones tonight !!! Woooooooooooooooooooooo

It doesn't seem like you have enhanced your grasp of things whatsoever.

If the Clintons get indicted, who will you shout "tin foil!" at? What will that accomplish? Do you have a strategy in place for your mental health if you turn out to be wrong? Please, I'm really trying to help you. 

8 days ago
5/5/07
Tiresias -
Rahjai MD -

If the Clintons get indicted, who will you shout "tin foil!" at? What will that accomplish? Do you have a strategy in place for your mental health if you turn out to be wrong? Please, I'm really trying to help you. 

Lol my mental health is fine.   In fact I treat people with mental health all the time.

i suggest you get urself checked for your own well being .   The rot is deep my friend 

8 days ago
11/10/09
Kanabull -
Tiresias -
Kanabull -

BTFO. They're done.

I am laughing at anyone who goes to a certified lunatic like Alex Jones' for their news. They could convict Clinton for treason, find out Obama was born in Kenya, discover a video of Bill Clinton raping a room full of nuns, and I will still be laughing at anyone who thinks Alex Jones' is anything more than a coke fueled psychopath ranting about nonsense. If he gets anything right, it is by complete accident. Every week he supposedly has breaking news that is going to tear down the establishment. How fucking gullible are you?

When I see this somewhere like the National Review, a staunchly conservative, but actually credible news source, I'll believe it.

Nobody is going to Alex Jones for this news. Alex Jones is just reporting a single claim about the huge thing that has already been going on.

I realize many of you have been actually TRAINED to be triggered by the name "Alex Jones", and to go into a state of almost bestial irrationality, as we've seen from Rahjai's repeated frantic recitations of catchwords he got from The View, any time you hear it.

8 days ago
11/28/09

Gaga,  no way.

5/5/07
Tiresias -
Kanabull -
Tiresias -
Kanabull -

BTFO. They're done.

Nobody is going to Alex Jones for this news. Alex Jones is just reporting a single claim about the huge thing that has already been going on.

I realize many of you have been actually TRAINED to be triggered by the name "Alex Jones", and to go into a state of almost bestial irrationality, as we've seen from Rahjai's repeated frantic recitations of catchwords he got from The View, any time you hear it.

Sorry don’t know what the view is.   I work for a living . You seem to have a lot of free time if your hands.   

Must be difficult to focus on anything else when you got your tin foil hat on in the basement reading up on conspiracy theories .

obama coming for you.  

Btw mental health can qualify you for disability.  Get on that so you can at least get some money while you sit alone in your dark room rotting ur brain 

8 days ago
11/10/09
Rahjai MD -
Tiresias -
Rahjai MD -

Lol my mental health is fine.   In fact I treat people with mental health all the time.

i suggest you get urself checked for your own well being .   The rot is deep my friend 

But you are a doctor, and you know perfectly well that you have not made a legitimate diagnosis of anything, and that you should be ashamed to even play that game. Grow up man.

Just watch and wait. Did you seriously process what KSA meant? Do you have a grasp of what's happening in NK that goes deeper than "OMG Trump is crazy and dumb!"? Your thinking is INFANTILE man. I'm not saying that to troll you. 

I strongly suggest you try to VISUALIZE that what I'm telling you actually happens. That is the only way to test your psychological readiness.

8 days ago
1/1/01

In the twist of all twists, trump steps in to save her to ensure 4 more years

5/5/07
Tiresias -
Rahjai MD -
Tiresias -
Rahjai MD -

But you are a doctor, and you know perfectly well that you have not made a legitimate diagnosis of anything, and that you should be ashamed to even play that game. Grow up man.

Just watch and wait. Did you seriously process what KSA meant? Do you have a grasp of what's happening in NK that goes deeper than "OMG Trump is crazy and dumb!"? Your thinking is INFANTILE man. I'm not saying that to troll you. 

I strongly suggest you try to VISUALIZE that what I'm telling you actually happens. That is the only way to test your psychological readiness.

Troll on playa.   Hope you have a safely net ready for when the dominos start to drop. 

Gonna be interesting what angle you will come up with when it eventually happens.

you are waste of my time as it stands currently.

keep projecting.   Seek help, it’s not too late .

PS.  Please donate your brain for science, I will offer to do a study on it to determine the level of decay that must exist in someone who solely believes in conspiracy theories and has no grasp on reality anymore.  It will help others