OtherGround Forums Buddy and wife get divorced in Dec, now back.

6 days ago
6/2/14

In Oct 2017 I run into a friend at ours kids event.  About a minute into it he stares blankly at me and says, "My lady and I are getting divorced."  He was pretty upset.  She was out galavanting around, still sleeping in the same bed etc etc etc.

She admitted she's been cheating on him since July.  Doesn't want counseling.  They have a couple kids together but she don't care.

They end up getting divorced, sell their home, split the proceeds, both rent places.  She continues to be a fucking whore on the side and doesn't give a shit that she's totally fucking her kids over.

Got a message today: "We're back together.  Bought a house and move in June."

What the absolute fuck.

6 days ago
1/1/01

Love, man.  You cannot explain it

6 days ago
4/24/17

Women are disgusting, but men are pathetic.

6 days ago
2/5/05

He discovered he’s a cuck?

6 days ago
5/10/08
clattymine - 

Easy to call a man a cuck.

When there are kids involved, things are no so easy.

Nobody knows everything that went on.

6 days ago
10/7/11
mma_jeremy -

This somes it up really

6 days ago
10/7/11

Did your mate atleast go out any get some strange? 

6 days ago
4/22/07

Him being her back up plan safety net will only last until she finds another sweet dick.  Bad call by your pal. 

6 days ago
7/26/12
lionsoul -
clattymine - 

Perhaps. Children or not I have a zero tolerance for cheating rule. My dignity and living by example (if there is kids) is more important to me.

6 days ago
7/16/13

"The heart wants what the heart wants."

6 days ago
9/18/02
mma_jeremy -

/thread.

6 days ago
6/2/14
Boofhead3 -

Did your mate atleast go out any get some strange? 

Yah he did.  Turns out all a relatively nice guy has to do is take a lady out, buy her dinner, and she'll fuck you.

6 days ago
4/19/09

Your friend is a slow learner who seems to enjoy giving away all his stuff. 

6 days ago
3/21/12
It's ok kids Mommy's back, she was out getting strange cock but daddy forgives her and we're all going to be a happy family.
Edited: 6 days ago
6/2/14
Luke Rockhard -

Your friend is a slow learner who seems to enjoy giving away all his stuff. 

You don't even know the half of it.  Get this:

SHortly after they decided to get divorced, and she admitted cheating etc, he found out the company he works for was getting acquired.  So HUGE pay day that she wasn't going to get a piece of.

He says they are not getting married again but I think he has no fucking clue that he will owe her half his shit regardless.

6 days ago
6/2/14
TzTinkle - It's ok kids Mommy's back, she was out getting strange cock but daddy forgives her and we're all going to be a happy family.

Boom.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Women spend a ton of money on cloths but cant keep them on.

I was in the Army and had to run, A stay at home mom figured out my weekend running schedule and would stop me to talk, her husband was on the road and she was at home alone. One Sunday her kids are at the church she came home in a dress. She invites me in and I sit down when we were talking. She reaches up her dress and takes off her underwear and nylons. Sits next to me and gives me the I want to do you look.

She lived about 4 houses down. I could see when she got divorced her husband showing up at my house yelling at me and my wife learning.

She got divorced, and stopped me on my runs after that until she moved.
6 days ago
11/9/17
dignan -

In Oct 2017 I run into a friend at ours kids event.  About a minute into it he stares blankly at me and says, "My lady and I are getting divorced."  He was pretty upset.  She was out galavanting around, still sleeping in the same bed etc etc etc.

She admitted she's been cheating on him since July.  Doesn't want counseling.  They have a couple kids together but she don't care.

They end up getting divorced, sell their home, split the proceeds, both rent places.  She continues to be a fucking whore on the side and doesn't give a shit that she's totally fucking her kids over.

What the absolute fuck.

lol.. He's a pathetic cuck! 

6 days ago
7/25/02
Dark Knight - Women spend a ton of money on cloths but cant keep them on.

I was in the Army and had to run, A stay at home mom figured out my weekend running schedule and would stop me to talk, her husband was on the road and she was at home alone. One Sunday her kids are at the church she came home in a dress. She invites me in and I sit down when we were talking. She reaches up her dress and takes off her underwear and nylons. Sits next to me and gives me the I want to do you look.

She lived about 4 houses down. I could see when she got divorced her husband showing up at my house yelling at me and my wife learning.

Fantastic writing.
6 days ago
1/1/01

It won't last  From the little you said, she doesn't sound like someone who'll change. It might take some time  but the marriage will be on the rocks again at some point 

6 days ago
12/28/04
dignan - 

What the absolute fuck.

I hope you said this to him...

Image result for you are one pathetic loser animated

6 days ago
9/26/10

Wow. There are seriously people in thread rationalizing what this guy is doing?

6 days ago
1/1/01

Tf, pics? 

6 days ago
12/18/03
Res ipsa loquitar -
lionsoul -
clattymine - 

Perhaps. Children or not I have a zero tolerance for cheating rule. My dignity and living by example (if there is kids) is more important to me.

Have a useless VU. 

Teaching kids that it's OK to betray (and boys to accept it) is perhaps even worse than being a doormat.

6 days ago
1/1/01
dunc -
Dark Knight - Women spend a ton of money on cloths but cant keep them on.

Fantastic writing.

I second this, well paced and to the point.