OtherGround Forums CNBC: This smells like a coup

5 days ago
11/10/09
There is, indeed, a bombshell of a story coming out of the news that President Donald Trump revealed sensitive information during his White House meeting with Russian officials last week. But it's not that President Trump committed any crime. The really alarming news is that the duly-elected President of the United States appears to be the target of a political coup.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/16/this-latest-trump-russia-leak-smells-like-a-coup-attempt-commentary.html
5 days ago
10/5/05

Tucker had some liberal bitch on the other night and when he asked her to give specifics on all these "huge" stories, she couldn't.  A lot of this outrage is based on completely unverified and anonymous sources.  This whole Russian top secret reveal has been denied by every single person that was in the room during the meeting.  This is really smelling like an attempted media coup.

5 days ago
1/8/17
It's like ridiculous Facebook news posts with no sources i see dumbasses share is now what mainstream outlets are doing. Just make up whatever, with no evidence, and your group will believe it because they want to. It's bizzaro land.
5 days ago
1/1/01
I bet Mike Pence is behind all this.

I don't trust that beady-eyed little Bible thumper one bit.

He wants to overthrow the Glorious Leader and then ban weed. I know it.
5 days ago
11/10/09
Scythrop - I bet Mike Pence is behind all this.

Yeah, keep pretending everything is normal fun political nonsense. Keep pretending until you can't anymore, I guess.
5 days ago
3/16/15
A bunch of bullshit courtesy of the media
5 days ago
11/10/09
Pence likely is a deep state guy, btw. If they got Trump out, you would magically see all the desperate outrage and "resistance" drop down to much more mild levels.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Tiresias -

Yeah, keep pretending everything is normal fun political nonsense. Keep pretending until you can't anymore, I guess.

5 days ago
11/10/09
Scythrop -
Tiresias -

Absolutely hilarious man.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Scythrop - I bet Mike Pence is behind all this.

Edited: 5 days ago
1/25/04

The anonymous officials that leaked classified information to The New York Times and Washington Post need to face trial for leaking classified information and The New York Times needs to be held accountable for publishing classified information which revealed Israel was the source of the intel

5 days ago
1/1/01
I heard that Trump was an alien so I am pretty sure that must be true. I even read it on Facebook so it is fact
5 days ago
1/25/04
Stronghold - I heard that Trump was an alien so I am pretty sure that must be true. I even read it on Facebook so it is fact

Try posting there that it's not true and offer evidence. It'll get deleted within seconds. 

5 days ago
10/15/13
Jack Carter -

The anonymous officials that leaked classified information to The New York Times and Washington Post need to face trial for leaking classified information and The New York Times needs to be held accountable for publishing classified information which revealed Israel was the source of the leak. 

This 1000x

5 days ago
2/9/14
Jack Carter - 

The anonymous officials that leaked classified information to The New York Times and Washington Post need to face trial for leaking classified information and The New York Times needs to be held accountable for publishing classified information which revealed Israel was the source of the leak. 

This.
5 days ago
7/12/12
First 2 posts nailed it.

/thread
5 days ago
3/18/02

of course it is

this election cycle proved that neither the voters nor the politicians actually value democracy at all.  

But trump said mean things! 

5 days ago
11/10/09
Jack Carter -
Stronghold - I heard that Trump was an alien so I am pretty sure that must be true. I even read it on Facebook so it is fact

Try posting there that it's not true and offer evidence. It'll get deleted within seconds. 

There is massive censorship and collusion over many social media platforms. Even people that hate Trump have to be noticing that it's insane.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Tiresias - 
Jack Carter -

There is massive censorship and collusion over many social media platforms. Even people that hate Trump have to be noticing that it's insane.

The front page of CNN looks like a fucking tabloid rag.  The article titles get more outrageous every day.

Edited: 5 days ago
11/7/07
Like Trump or hate him, this has gotten past the ridiculous point, no other President has had to face 1/10 of the BS and adversity that Trump has
5 days ago
1/1/01
Ramon Maroni - Like Trump or hate him, this has gotten past the ridiculous point, no other President has had to face 1/10 of the BS and adversity that Trump has

You don't think he brings this shit on himself? No president has spouted such bullshit or done such stupid ship in his first few months in office.

5 days ago
3/18/02
truewrestler - 
Ramon Maroni - Like Trump or hate him, this has gotten past the ridiculous point, no other President has had to face 1/10 of the BS and adversity that Trump has

You don't think he brings this shit on himself? No president has spouted such bullshit or done such stupid ship in his first few months in office.

partly.  But at this point its obvious that both parties are uncomfortable that an outsider was elected and are doing everything in their power to shut him down.  That should be the most disconcerting thing for any US citizen who cherishes democracy.  

#fakedemocracy

5 days ago
11/7/07
yes I do to an extent, I have said to my buddies I'd wish he would shut off twitter and stop bickering with people through the media, but its obvious at this point the "establishment" Dems and Repubs dont want this guy, well neither did I really, but it was better then the devil herself

so lets try to figure this out and move forward, it cant be easy doing your job, any job let alone the POTUS under constant attacks and scrutiny
5 days ago
11/7/07
Ramon Maroni - yes I do to an extent, I have said to my buddies I'd wish he would shut off twitter and stop bickering with people through the media, but its obvious at this point the "establishment" Dems and Repubs dont want this guy, well neither did I really, but it was better then the devil herself

so lets try to figure this out and move forward, it cant be easy doing your job, any job let alone the POTUS under constant attacks and scrutiny

shit, I forgot to quote truewrestler, this was in response to his post
5 days ago
1/1/01
Scythrop - I bet Mike Pence is behind all this.

He's also plotting against the X-Men.

https://pics.me.me/why-does-mike-pence-always-look-like-hes-about-to-6489071.png