OtherGround Forums Car Attack After White Nationalist March (Videos)

3 days ago
10/24/15

3 days ago
1/1/01
Here we go
3 days ago
4/18/01
Holy shit
3 days ago
4/25/17
Fuck man
3 days ago
8/18/13

TTT 

3 days ago
4/24/07
Are people throwing shit at his car before he hits them? Listen to the sounds before he hits the people. He might legally be justified to run through that crowd if he feared for his life. I'm not saying that this is what happened. I'm saying in other situations with protesters and cars some have attacked the car first which then gives the driver to flee as in this video if he feared for his life.

Either way its tragic and I hope everyone pulls through.
3 days ago
3/20/15
Good.
3 days ago
6/3/03

Was just about to post this. Fuck, that car plowed through people!!!!

3 days ago
3/20/15
Can't watch on phone. I guess when you go to a protest to protest it with the single intent of inciting violence, bad things could happen.
3 days ago
10/14/10

Is the Delectable Pig any good?

3 days ago
7/31/09
David@accu - Are people throwing shit at his car before he hits them? Listen to the sounds before he hits the people. He might legally be justified to run through that crowd if he feared for his life. I'm not saying that this is what happened. I'm saying in other situations with protesters and cars some have attacked the car first which then gives the driver to flee as in this video if he feared for his life.

Lol there is no legal justification for that 

3 days ago
11/6/03
stop fucking protesting on open roads and this isn't even a concern.

And Im not saying Im cool with the white supremacy shit,
but its ridiculous the way people are trying to make the crazy leftist/antifa crowd out to be the fucking good guys coming to the rescue here.

Social media would have you believe they are the fucking rebel alliance coming in to stop darth vader.
3 days ago
10/24/15

Third angle:

3 days ago
9/5/11

That's a whole lot of idiots gathered to confront one another! 

3 days ago
10/24/15
3 days ago
1/1/01

Jesus.  Have fun in prison you fucking psycho. 

3 days ago
3/16/15
Trust - 

I know, right?

3 days ago
1/1/01
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
Trust - 

I know, right?

I was referring to the operator of that Challenger, btw.  You posted between the time I opened this thread and the time I actually posted, so I did not see any of your posts.  

3 days ago
5/7/10

Dont walk in the streets dummies.

3 days ago
3/16/15
Trust - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
Trust - 

I know, right?

I was referring to the operator of that Challenger, btw.  You posted between the time I opened this thread and the time I actually posted, so I did not see any of your posts.  

I know, right?

He had bad brakes.

I understand.

3 days ago
10/24/15

One confirmed dead

3 days ago
10/24/15

Surprised that half the people in this thread support a domestic terrorist attack.

3 days ago
8/8/16

Two things. First, fuck the piece of shit that drove into them. Completely uncalled for, something only a pussy and a coward would do. Secondly, those people yelling "medic" like this is a fucking movie shows how detached some of them are from reality.

3 days ago
7/25/13
David@accu - Are people throwing shit at his car before he hits them? Listen to the sounds before he hits the people. He might legally be justified to run through that crowd if he feared for his life. I'm not saying that this is what happened. I'm saying in other situations with protesters and cars some have attacked the car first which then gives the driver to flee as in this video if he feared for his life.

You're an idiot.

3 days ago
4/18/01
Heddshot - 

Two things. First, fuck the piece of shit that drove into them. Completely uncalled for, something only a pussy and a coward would do. Secondly, those people yelling "medic" like this is a fucking movie shows how detached some of them are from reality.

oh shut up, that is a completely reasonable reaction to witnessing someone get violently injured while in a huge crowd