OtherGround Forums Corey Feldman vindicated

7 days ago
10/6/02
He said he gave the names of sexual abusers in 1993 to the Santa Barbara sheriffs office. They denied there was any tapes. Now they "found" them but statue of limitations ran out on the charges for those he named.

I think if anyone has a case against SB county sheriffs office he does.
7 days ago
10/6/02
Just to keep the thread relevant.

Conor was 5 years old then.
7 days ago
5/15/17

So he took it in the ass when he was a young kid? 

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
colubrid1 - He said he gave the names of sexual abusers in 1993 to the Santa Barbara sheriffs office. They denied there was any tapes. Now they "found" them but statue of limitations ran out on the charges for those he named.

I think if anyone has a case against SB county sheriffs office he does.

He would have to prove they were negligent somehow. If there wasn’t enough evidence to charge the people then it sucks if he’s telling the truth but what else could have they done?

And the decision to arrest them at that point probably wasn’t the SBSO’s call anyway. More than likely they consulted with the DA and they’re the ones who decided not to bring a case. 

7 days ago
4/22/07
colubrid1 - Just to keep the thread relevant.

You don't tink like we tink
7 days ago
6/20/14
colubrid1 - Just to keep the thread relevant.

Lmao
7 days ago
2/4/07
Funny how there's this huge uproar about sexual misconduct going on, firings and all, but everyone still ignores Corey Feldman when he tries to tell them who the pedos are.
7 days ago
10/4/14

Statue of limitations? So it’s a monument of limitations? 

7 days ago
1/13/11
Uli Kunkel -

Statue of limitations? So it’s a monument of limitations? 

There’s monumental limitations bro, how don’t you understand this? 

7 days ago
9/27/15
So basically nothing will come of his accusations? Wtf.
7 days ago
6/7/05
I feel bad for him. He's a weirdo, but that is at least partly because of how he was treated and brought up, and he's been trying hard for a long time to bring attention to this issue and is now being marginalized again while all the A listers get money and notoriety by jumping on the bandwagon. Hollywood is just a horrifying liberal dystopia.
7 days ago
6/27/09
HokutoShinken - Funny how there's this huge uproar about sexual misconduct going on, firings and all, but everyone still ignores Corey Feldman when he tries to tell them who the pedos are.

All to dilute lthe dark side of Hollywood & desensitize us to legit assault claims.

Feldman’s story should be the top story (IMHO) & the one causing the most disgust.

7 days ago
7/3/13
sadic1 - I feel bad for him. He's a weirdo, but that is at least partly because of how he was treated and brought up, and he's been trying hard for a long time to bring attention to this issue and is now being marginalized again while all the A listers get money and notoriety by jumping on the bandwagon. Hollywood is just a horrifying liberal dystopia.

Seriously, Hollywood is full of cowards point to all the social injustices of the world but conveniently ignored all the young boys and girls getting molested.

Even with regards to adult victim rape actors are now saying "Oh yeah, can't say that surprises me".

WHAT THE FUCK?
7 days ago
1/18/12
But is he a time magazine person of the year #metoo level hero?

I dont know if he's quite the whatever katlyin bruce bruce is tho
7 days ago
3/16/10
CyberPunk -
sadic1 - I feel bad for him. He's a weirdo, but that is at least partly because of how he was treated and brought up, and he's been trying hard for a long time to bring attention to this issue and is now being marginalized again while all the A listers get money and notoriety by jumping on the bandwagon. Hollywood is just a horrifying liberal dystopia.

Seriously, Hollywood is full of cowards point to all the social injustices of the world but conveniently ignored all the young boys and girls getting molested.

Even with regards to adult victim rape actors are now saying "Oh yeah, can't say that surprises me".

WHAT THE FUCK?

Yup. 

7 days ago
1/24/07

Funny how the interviewer is gone now

11/9/10

There shouldn't be a statute of limitations for rape of a child.

7 days ago
4/11/12

He can't just say the names now? Why can't he talk about something that happened to him, that dude from Star Trek did. 

7 days ago
11/9/10
murfamurph -

He can't just say the names now? Why can't he talk about something that happened to him, that dude from Star Trek did. 

What dude from Star Trek?

7 days ago
7/3/13
Dr Violence - 

Funny how the interviewer is gone now

Funny how Matt is so aggressive towards him.

The dude has tried to be a whistle blower for years.
7 days ago
6/27/09
VinegarStrokes - 
murfamurph -

the kid who accused Spacey, can't remember his name now.
4/11/12
VinegarStrokes -
murfamurph -

The first guy to accuse Spacey.. it's the new Star Trek tv show.  

7 days ago
6/29/17
murfamurph -

Statute of limitations is up but he can be sued for libel and slander. The people he would out would bury him in civil litigation. 

7 days ago
1/22/05
murfamurph -

He did name them on Dr Oz. Nobody cared.

7 days ago
7/3/13
triggertap - 
murfamurph -

He did name them on Dr Oz. Nobody cared.

Who did he name?