OtherGround Forums Cuckold Confronts Bull in Front of Wife

4 days ago
11/23/11
4 days ago
4/14/11

Wtf did I just watch. What's the back story. 

4 days ago
8/28/10
I'm so confused lol she insists that the dude fucked her in front of her man, and dude insists that he didn't. Isn't it usually the other way around? White people
4 days ago
5/18/10
You'll be alright mate
4 days ago
11/13/14

Is that Tyrone Woodley?

4 days ago
4/22/07
Quality folks
4 days ago
6/22/13

Is that rumblefish?

4 days ago
8/2/17

https://www.reddit.com/r/cuckoldstories/comments/6recx3/a_black_bull_takes_control_chapter_1/

Enjoy you faggots!

4 days ago
4/15/16
things to see people to do - I'm so confused lol she insists that the dude fucked her in front of her man, and dude insists that he didn't. Isn't it usually the other way around? White people
lol yeah I'm confused
Edited: 4 days ago
4/18/01
4 days ago
9/8/13
4 later
4 days ago
8/2/17
Hashtag - 
things to see people to do - I'm so confused lol she insists that the dude fucked her in front of her man, and dude insists that he didn't. Isn't it usually the other way around? White people
lol yeah I'm confused

Did you guys not see the blue eyed blonde kid with the afro in the car? 

4 days ago
12/30/03

So the chick and the Pvt. Cuck were saying he did it and the black Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff was denying it but then went in and basically said he did. At one point they began arguing syntax which really confused things.

She was arguing that she as a female couldn't "fuck" him and that he was the one who did the fucking. Black guy thinks she's saying he raped her but she was simply arguing the usage of the word fuck in the sentence he used.

The happy couple left after Sgt Cuck decides to confront the guy but decided against fighting him. I do not understand.

These scenarios could easily end in bullets flying with military guys. I think the black Mr. Clean  may have gotten off lucky. One thing scared white guys are notorious for is letting loose the wrath of automatic weaponry. 

4 days ago
8/2/17

Two things

Her clothes are exactly what low life scum chics wear in Australia, WTF? they must have some way of communicating with each other 

Secondly she says "Well his body's bigger than yours" so she admitted the bull has a bigger cock??

4 days ago
1/1/01

Seems like the two dudes know each other at least casually. Black dude had some type of sexual encounter with the wife ( head at the least)

husband found out and when he confronted the wife, she stated that 'he fucked me, I didn't fuck him' leading husband to feel like it's all the guys fault 

black guy has girlfriend and doesn't want to flat out admit he banged, but also doesn't appreciate being confronted. Is vaguely willing to admit to getting head

soldier is idiot and needs to file for divorce. Black dude is a snake and should turn off camera and man up and tell the guy what's up

4 days ago
5/3/12
Is that Ty Fish?
3 days ago
3/3/03

Dude needs to pitch her

3 days ago
11/12/16
I think they got him confused with another black fella.
3 days ago
1/1/01
I want my two minutes back... fucking now!!!
3 days ago
11/17/10

love trashy white girls like that

3 days ago
10/31/10
Jesus was ghey -

https://www.reddit.com/r/cuckoldstories/comments/6recx3/a_black_bull_takes_control_chapter_1/

Enjoy you faggots!

That was pretty good 

Edited: 3 days ago
7/3/13
3 days ago
8/31/16
WrestlingSucks -

So the chick and the Pvt. Cuck were saying he did it and the black Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff was denying it but then went in and basically said he did. At one point they began arguing syntax which really confused things.

She was arguing that she as a female couldn't "fuck" him and that he was the one who did the fucking. Black guy thinks she's saying he raped her but she was simply arguing the usage of the word fuck in the sentence he used.

The happy couple left after Sgt Cuck decides to confront the guy but decided against fighting him. I do not understand.

These scenarios could easily end in bullets flying with military guys. I think the black Mr. Clean  may have gotten off lucky. One thing scared white guys are notorious for is letting loose the wrath of automatic weaponry. 

So he got promoted from pvt. to sgt. I know battlefield promotions are a rare thing so congrats to him.

3 days ago
2/3/11

So the only thing I got from this is that all three were trash. Why would anyone post this online voluntarily?

3 days ago
12/1/12

That's just Rufus.

Hes the friendly guy that comes over to the house to take care of the Mrs while you're away on TDY.