OtherGround Forums David Irving (Cowboy)did this to his babies' mom

5/15/18 1:15 AM
11/20/09

David you’re a bitch I am so stupid for ever sticking up for you and letting you get away with what you done to me all I have to say now is any woman who is going through domestic violence get away as soon as you can it will never get better. This guy said he loved me and wanted to take care of me but he did the total opposite and even through all this some how I thought maybe he did love me maybe he would stop ? No it only got worse. This is the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to me in a while and it’s taking a lot to post these but the truth needs to be revealed. He’ll say it’s from jiu jitsu what do you guys think ?

[â??IMG]

5/15/18 1:45 AM
11/9/17

And? Date an animal, expect to be treated like one in return. 

5/15/18 1:51 AM
5/14/10
The OG shall handle this for you, M'Lady!

WHITE KNIGHTS ASSEMBLE!
5/15/18 1:55 AM
8/9/16

I don't know anything about this, but just because she has bruises and posts pics doesn't mean he did that to her..... Bitches be fucking crazy.... Maybe he did though... But this proves nothing...... 

5/15/18 1:55 AM
9/4/17

Is this the guy that was just granted custody of his daughter? 

5/15/18 1:57 AM
9/4/17
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

I don't know anything about this, but just because she has bruises and posts pics doesn't mean he did that to her..... Bitches be fucking crazy.... Maybe he did though... But this proves nothing...... 

5/15/18 1:59 AM
9/8/02

I am always skeptical about people who run to social media before the police, and demand to try the case online.

5/15/18 2:02 AM
9/4/17
jcblass -

I am always skeptical about people who run to social media before the police, and demand to try the case online.

""I was very upset and made some allegations that were false due to our vocal argument and my emotional state,"

5/15/18 2:06 AM
9/4/17

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/David-Irving-Cowboys-defensive-tackle-seeks-peace-after-being-granted-custody-of-his-daughter-118229920

5/15/18 2:09 AM
10/10/02
PelosiesPanties -

Shots fired

Edited: 5/15/18 2:13 AM
9/8/02
William H Macy - 
jcblass -

""I was very upset and made some allegations that were false due to our vocal argument and my emotional state,"

Is that really what she said? LOL, I don't know anything about this case, but am generally skeptical of "victims" who run to facebook with their bloody photos, rather than the police. 

A year or so ago there was that lesbian couple that posted very embellished looking photos to FB, claiming a straight couple knocked them out at a red light or something. Not sure what happened, I don't think the video showed much. 

5/15/18 2:14 AM
10/5/07

It is so rare to see a father granted custody in California. It has to be major drug or behavior concerns to go to the father and may not be a permanent thing. 

Edited: 5/15/18 2:20 AM
5/4/14

I always thought D241 was a dude. Stay away from that animal young lady!

5/15/18 2:16 AM
9/4/17
jcblass -
William H Macy - 
jcblass -

Is that really what she said? LOL, I don't know anything about this case, but am generally skeptical of "victims" who run to facebook with their bloody photos, rather than the police. 

A year or so ago there was that lesbian couple that posted very embellished looking photos to FB, claiming a straight couple knocked them out at a red light or something. Not sure what happened, I don't think the video showed much. 

Here's another gem.

“I was very upset and made some allegations that were false ... I had no intentions of getting into trouble. ... David did not put his hands on me at any time. ... David is a great father ... I would urge the media to please refrain from spreading this false story.”

During about this same time period, however, Sanchez appeared on a San Antonio radio station and suggested a desire to seek some sort of revenge against her estranged boyfriend.

5/15/18 2:17 AM
8/9/16
Straydog24 -

I always thought D241 was a dude. Stay away from animal young lady!

Hahahaha.... 

5/15/18 2:37 AM
6/13/15
William H Macy -
jcblass -
William H Macy - 
jcblass -

Here's another gem.

“I was very upset and made some allegations that were false ... I had no intentions of getting into trouble. ... David did not put his hands on me at any time. ... David is a great father ... I would urge the media to please refrain from spreading this false story.”

During about this same time period, however, Sanchez appeared on a San Antonio radio station and suggested a desire to seek some sort of revenge against her estranged boyfriend.

If anyone took the time to read this in the article. I have documented my crazy ex here and also have custody of my son. Some of these women will say and do anything. People will always believe them even when they admit to false charges. I bet some posters never come back to this thread and think the guy actually did this to her and will tell other people about it.

5/15/18 2:39 AM
9/4/17
Never_rolled -
William H Macy -
jcblass -
William H Macy - 
jcblass -

Here's another gem.

If anyone took the time to read this in the article. I have documented my crazy ex here and also have custody of my son. Some of these women will say and do anything. People will always believe them even when they admit to false charges. I bet some posters never come back to this thread and think the guy actually did this to her and will tell other people about it.

Agreed. 

5/15/18 2:45 AM
1/8/04
William H Macy - 
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

5/15/18 3:13 AM
3/17/14
I'm confused by all this. OP is that girl?
5/15/18 3:55 AM
11/9/17
NKcell -
PelosiesPanties -

Shots fired

Just trying out the jump to conclusions angle since facts are no longer important. Being a victim is so in right now too! 

5/15/18 4:00 AM
8/9/16
PelosiesPanties -
NKcell -
PelosiesPanties -

Shots fired

Just trying out the jump to conclusions angle since facts are no longer important. Being a victim is so in right now too! 

It's like when they show some of Hollywood type in some interview.  Johnny Depp (insert whoever the fuck) and he's not just an actor... 

Johnny Depp 

Actor/directer/producer/Writer...

Jane Doe

Student/activist/victim/feminist/dumbshit

5/15/18 5:43 AM
11/20/09
Straydog24 - 

I always thought D241 was a dude. Stay away from that animal young lady!

lol

5/15/18 7:53 AM
4/19/17

Whenever a girl posts about her abuse online first, then she's lying. If someone assualted you you immediately go to the police. Also, if she's looking for money then she's probably lying as well.

5/15/18 8:06 AM
1/1/01
Never_rolled -
William H Macy -
jcblass -
William H Macy - 
jcblass -

Here's another gem.

Same here.  LUCKILY, my ex didn't go full-psycho until she married her next husband.  Don't get me wrong, she was BAD with me, but took it to new levels with the poor fucker she married after me.

My son saw her banging her arm against the doorway, to make sure it was bruised and swollen before the police arrived, after she called them to report "domestic violence" against the guy. 

Now she is trying to start a "ministry" so that she can provide "spiritual help" to "other battered women."

5/15/18 8:57 AM
11/19/05

100% believable.  When I beat my girl friend, I always beat the top of her thigh.  Or the back part of her upper arm.  Occasionally I use 8% of my force and barely scuff her face. 

Why not punch them in the face and bust it up?   I don't know, when I get super angry, angry enough to hit a woman, I like to make it seem like a minor bump into a coffee table, or a little redness to the arm area.  Devistating effect! Much more so then slapping or punching them in the face. I likes to keep it interesting.