OtherGround Forums Dayam, no China is stepping up on Korea!

5 days ago
6/6/17

Well, not an official statement - but their state-run newspaper.  If we attack first, they will stop us!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005

5 days ago
4/26/17

5 days ago
6/30/09

what's their end game?

5 days ago
4/26/17

"Chinas going to help us!"

- americans

5 days ago
1/25/04

"Nuke NK schools hospitals all civilian infastructure and flood their crops like you did the first war."

- Banchan

5 days ago
4/26/17
Jambo888 -

what's their end game?

They and the Russians want NK there to buffer against your presence and influence on their border and in that region.

5 days ago
4/21/10
So, if they fire missiles at Guam is that considered us striking first?
5 days ago
12/30/03

All meaningless. If missles start flying, there's a good chance everybody is going to be fucked. They bomb us, we bomb them and China is just going to sit on their hands? Their goal is the same either way. They want to make sure nobody makes N. Korea a democracy. That would be bad news for them. They are the friend of the guy you're about to fight that says it's going to be a fair one but will sucker punch you the second you're winning. 

5 days ago
6/30/09
Banchan -
Jambo888 -

what's their end game?

They and the Russians want NK there to buffer against your presence and influence on their border and in that region.

I don't like this response... china is pushing back no NK... so what are you saying, that they're somehow preserving NK and its position as focal point for pro SK supporters?

5 days ago
11/1/05

what am i missing here? all they said was IF korea attacks first they SHOULD stay neutral but IF america attacks first then china will try to stop us?

5 days ago
4/26/17
Jack Carter -

"Nuke NK schools hospitals all civilian infastructure and flood their crops like you did the first war."

- Banchan

You know you want to.

5 days ago
6/13/03
lol this is bad news for N Korea. Lets see if they have the galls to shoot their missiles at Guam
5 days ago
6/30/09
Banchan -
Jack Carter -

- Banchan

You know you want to.

are you just here to post the stupid?

we got guys for that bro

5 days ago
4/26/17
Jambo888 -
Banchan -
Jambo888 -

what's their end game?

I don't like this response... china is pushing back no NK... so what are you saying, that they're somehow preserving NK and its position as focal point for pro SK supporters?

They want NK there despite not really liking Un.  Youre media was reporting like China is so sick of Un they want him gone but thats false.  They may not like Un but they prefer him on their border over you and they want him to stay there.  

Its just incredible how stupid americans are thinking they are down with China or something.  Wake up warmongering idiots.

5 days ago
8/1/13

China isn't going to do shit, either way. We give them what's left of NOKO and they will be happy.

5 days ago
4/26/17
Jambo888 -
Banchan -
Jack Carter -

- Banchan

You know you want to.

we got guys for that bro

Hes trying to make it like i said they used nuclear weapons in 1950 when i clearly meant use them this time around on schools and hospitals that you targeted in the first k. war.  

I know it hurts your ego to come off like stupid but you guys are voming off that way with your wet dreams of a China - US alliance against North Korea.  Its so comical how stupid those posts are.

5 days ago
6/30/09
Banchan -
Jambo888 -
Banchan -
Jambo888 -

what's their end game?

They want NK there despite not really liking Un.  Youre media was reporting like China is so sick of Un they want him gone but thats false.  They may not like Un but they prefer him on their border over you and they want him to stay there.  

Its just incredible how stupid americans are thinking they are down with China or something.  Wake up warmongering idiots.

well, what you posted is the basic understanding of china/NK relationships... which is what china's recent position and actions (energy constraints) makes this confusing

so you posted the basic, not inline with actions

how about you explain recent actions?

5 days ago
4/26/17
camicom -

China isn't going to do shit, either way. We give them what's left of NOKO and they will be happy.

You cant give north korea to anyone.

Did you give Iraq to Israel? 

So much retard strength from the Americans.

5 days ago
10/13/02
Banchan -
camicom -

You forgot to mention all the civilians that were bombed in Iraq. Also, churches, schools and hospitals. Then the government was handed to fanatic Muslims and the minorities were killed or forced out. 

You make good points but your approach is very mean spirited so no one hears what your saying, 

where do you live? I don't hate you in spite of you busting my balls on the OG.

5 days ago
1/25/04
Banchan - 
Jack Carter -

- Banchan

You know you want to.

Like we nuked them bofore?

5 days ago
8/2/17
Banchan - 
Jambo888 -

what's their end game?

Evilyoshida is pretending to be a Korean chic now? 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 

- Banchan

One of the many war crimes and crimes against humanity that were levied during the Nuremberg Trials was that Germany intentionally targeted dams.

Which is the exact same thing we did when we attacked Korea...

5 days ago
11/20/12
Slydawg -
Banchan -
camicom -

You forgot to mention all the civilians that were bombed in Iraq. Also, churches, schools and hospitals. Then the government was handed to fanatic Muslims and the minorities were killed or forced out. 

You make good points but your approach is very mean spirited so no one hears what your saying, 

where do you live? I don't hate you in spite of you busting my balls on the OG.

My guess is Pyongyang...

5 days ago
6/30/09
Banchan -
Jambo888 -
Banchan -
Jack Carter -

- Banchan

You know you want to.

we got guys for that bro

Hes trying to make it like i said they used nuclear weapons in 1950 when i clearly meant use them this time around on schools and hospitals that you targeted in the first k. war.  

I know it hurts your ego to come off like stupid but you guys are voming off that way with your wet dreams of a China - US alliance against North Korea.  Its so comical how stupid those posts are.

hold up jasper...

keep making full points... we got time for that

5 days ago
6/17/11
Banchan -
Jambo888 -

what's their end game?

That's retarded