OtherGround Forums ESPN Anchor Calls Trump White Supremacist.....

7 days ago
12/1/05
And ESPN does nothing.

Schilling gets fired because he spoke against transgender bathroom rights.

Ditka got fired for giving a pro-Trump interview.

This anchor literally calls the president of the United States a white supremacist and ESPN is cool with it.

ESPN doesn't seem to care or be aware of their core audience. 13 million viewers lost and growing.
7 days ago
3/18/10

It's just not relevant, op. How many people are murdered everyday and you think people should stop in their tracks to worry about an asshole calling Trump a white supremecist? Do us a favor and let us know when this becomes a pattern.

7 days ago
5/18/11

Only white people can be racist.

7 days ago
11/7/07
JasonJ - 

It's just not relevant, op. How many people are murdered everyday and you think people should stop in their tracks to worry about an asshole calling Trump a white supremecist? Do us a favor and let us know when this becomes a pattern.

Becomes a pattern??? Bahahahahahaha, you saying ESPN has no liberal bias?
7 days ago
1/25/04
JasonJ - 

This could be applies to 99% of your whining posts

7 days ago
5/22/16
I'm one of the viewers they lost. I don't watch at all anymore.
7 days ago
12/1/05
JasonJ -

Are you the guy that repeatedly said RG3 was the future GOAT and the second coming of John Elway and Andrew Luck was a bust?

You literally have no credibility in any topic that even minimally involves sports.
7 days ago
11/9/04

A woman AND shes black? Well she can say whatever she wants without fear of repercussions.

Fuck her and the station
7 days ago
7/14/17
ESPN can go fuck themselves.
7 days ago
3/18/10
Sexton Hardcastle -
JasonJ -

Are you the guy that repeatedly said RG3 was the future GOAT and the second coming of John Elway and Andrew Luck was a bust?

You literally have no credibility in any topic that even minimally involves sports.

List of Andrew Luck Super Bowl championships:

7 days ago
3/18/10
Ramon Maroni -
JasonJ - 

Becomes a pattern??? Bahahahahahaha, you saying ESPN has no liberal bias?

I am just relaying the message ufc98newb gave me today

7 days ago
7/14/17
By the way OP, you have a source? Link? Anything?

I'd like to share with friends and family. We've been ragging on ESPN a lot lately.
7 days ago
2/22/13
JasonJ -

Good God you're a fucking retard.  Go lick some glass.

7 days ago
1/13/13

Suprise it was Jamelle Hill

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/espn-responds-after-anchor-blasts-white-supremacist-trump/

7 days ago
6/22/05
BrowBeaten - By the way OP, you have a source? Link? Anything?

I'd like to share with friends and family. We've been ragging on ESPN a lot lately.
Google it. It was all over the internet today
7 days ago
1/13/13

from the article

Hill’s statements caused an uproar on social media, prompting ESPN to issue its statement Tuesday — distancing themselves from the sports anchor.

“The comments on Twitter from Jemele Hill regarding the President do not represent the position of ESPN,” the network said. “We have addressed this with Jemele and she recognizes her actions were inappropriate.”

7 days ago
12/1/05
BrowBeaten - By the way OP, you have a source? Link? Anything?

Sorry I'm on my phone.

You can literally google "ESPN" and it's the first thing. Or go to their Facebook page and they're getting slaughtered (and defended by people saying Trump is a nazi).
7 days ago
4/3/08

Media is full of leftist dirtbags? I'm shocked. 

7 days ago
7/15/04
Is JasonJ special needs? Serious question.
7 days ago
6/6/02
TexDeuce - Is JasonJ special needs? Serious question.
Very special
7 days ago
4/11/14

Good to see someone finally willing to speak out against Trump

7 days ago
9/28/07

ESPN Lies

7 days ago
9/22/16
She has a history of racist behavior, and has been suspended in the past. Still, ESPN has (for obvious reasons) gone all-in with her as an on-air "personality", and she's untouchable at this point. That tweet was sticking her toe in the water. If all she received was a stern talking to, more will come.
7 days ago
4/9/10

I can't think of a reason why an espn should ever even be talking about Trump. Don't mention Trump, hillary, politics, elections or anything else related to them. Talk about sports or shut the fuck up. 

7 days ago
5/12/03
fanat -
TexDeuce - Is JasonJ special needs? Serious question.
Very special
He's a retarded, racist piece of shit.