Edited: 11 days ago
1/23/06
11 days ago
5/18/13
CRETARD -

LMFAO

11 days ago
6/3/03

You know, I didn’t believe him at first but after he pointed out the purple reflection on the guys glasses and how that couldn’t be from a Skype chat I became woke AF!

11 days ago
8/29/17

it's the best when total brain deads continously call other people stupid.  "where is the sky??" lololol.  like he's expecting blue skies and clouds in space

11 days ago
2/9/09
Gean -

it's the best when total brain deads continously call other people stupid.  "where is the sky??" lololol.  like he's expecting blue skies and clouds in space

There are no stars

and it looks fake af

3/2/09

Yikes he makes my head hurt. 

11 days ago
8/29/17
The Closed Guard -
Gean -

There are no stars

and it looks fake af

the extreme brightness of the earth from this angle in space makes it impossible to see stars, while this close to the earth.  it's literally a bright lamp the size of planet earth right in front of you

11 days ago
1/1/01
The Closed Guard -
Gean -

There are no stars

and it looks fake af

Holy fuck, the stupid. 

11 days ago
1/17/18

I mean, how DO you get an engine to run in space? There's no way the car could be shot off in one direction and just continuing bc there's no friction to slow it down. 

This may be the dumbest flat earthen I've seen yet and goddamn that's saying a lot.

11 days ago
3/19/16
BlueDream -

Yikes he makes my head hurt. 

For the same reason if you try and take a picture of the night sky filled with stars with your phone you won't end up seeing shit.

The light is so faint that it requires a long exposure time (i.e. 20s)  but the shutter speed of your phone is probably a fraction of 1s.

11 days ago
4/9/10

Jesus, some people need to be sterilized. 

11 days ago
11/15/04

What’s crazy is that there are probably lots of people who follow this guy and believe him.

11 days ago
6/13/09

The human race is in a process of devolution. Everything we believed in is gradually being turned upside down by the growing number of lurid CT fantasies and the ability of the new heralds to get their message out through todays media .

Science has no meaning. Reality....what's that?

Who would have believed in 2018 we are being bombarded by concepts from 400 AD?

Is this how society collapses...not with a bang, but with the whimper of willfull ignorance and acceptance of bizarre conspiracy magic? 

Soon Conspiracy churches will start springing up. History will be rewritten.  Mankind will be hurtling toward a brand new world of complete insanity.

11 days ago
10/15/13
The Closed Guard -
Gean -

There are no stars

and it looks fake af

Holy shit. You cannot be this dumb.

11 days ago
3/19/16
blood fist -

The human race is in a process of devolution. Everything we believed in is gradually being turned upside down by the growing number of lurid CT fantasies and the ability of the new heralds to get their message out through todays media .

Is this how society collapses...not with a bang, but with the whimper of willfull ignorance and acceptance of bizarre conspiracy magic? 

Soon Conspiracy churches will start springing up. History will be rewritten.  Mankind will be hurtling toward a brand new world of complete insanity.

Hi Eddie!

11 days ago
6/13/09
CanadaDry - 
blood fist -

Hi Eddie!

No. People like Eddie, Kyrie Irving, CT's of all stripes are the new knowledge givers.

I am just a relic trying to hold on to what I remember reality used to be like before the CTs took over.

11 days ago
3/19/16
blood fist -
CanadaDry - 
blood fist -

Hi Eddie!

No. People like Eddie, Kyrie Irving, CT's of all stripes are the new knowledge givers.

I am just a relic trying to hold on to what I remember reality used to be like before the CTs took over.

Ok Eddie!

11 days ago
1/1/01
Gean - 
The Closed Guard -
Gean -

There are no stars

and it looks fake af

the extreme brightness of the earth from this angle in space makes it impossible to see stars, while this close to the earth.  it's literally a bright lamp the size of planet earth right in front of you

Ironically, so many people have become conditioned to the fake Hollywood space senery that when they see it for real, they call fakery.  They are using fake CGI special effects to gauge the legitimacy of a real space launch.  These people are a walking paradox.

1/1/01
blood fist - 

This is why the flat earthers trigger me so much. 

Mankind is in a period of rapid technological advancement.  Spiraling ever faster to the Singularity.  Perhaps not fast enough to see that siingularity within our lifetime but it's possible.

We are on the verge of quantum computers and searching for the right exotic matter for a theoretical Alcubierre Drive.  But now we have to pause and babysit a growing population that somehow has stumbled back into the middle ages.  It's infuriating.

11 days ago
12/24/10
Al Cappucino -
The Closed Guard -
Gean -

There are no stars

and it looks fake af

Holy shit. You cannot be this dumb.

He is. 

11 days ago
6/13/09
Soup and Beer - 
blood fist - 

This is why the flat earthers trigger me so much. 

Mankind is in a period of rapid technological advancement.  Spiraling ever faster to the Singularity.  Perhaps not fast enough so see that siingularity within our lifetime but it's possible.

We are on the verge of quantum computers and searching for the right exotic matter for a theoretical Alcubierre Drive.  But now we have to pause and babysit a growing population that somehow has stumbled back into the middle ages.  It's infuriating.

Interesting post. But the population that stumbled back into the middle ages and those that deeply believe the tenets of hardcore fundamental conspiracy theory may soon become the majority in some kind of strange dystopian future.

We may not have to babysit them much longer. They will be babysitting us.

11 days ago
12/24/10
blood fist -

Isn't it a strange and perplexing phenomenon? 

Anti intellectualism, C.T's, fake news, distrust of authority, belief that "feelings" matter more than objective facts. 

thank god we have computers to think for us and social media to form our moral code.

11 days ago
6/13/09

There is still a chance that truth, science and reality may prevail. I read an interesting post on a message board which gives me some hope:

When there is a huge amount of documentary evidence that a historical event took place, such as the Moon landing (or the Holocaust, or the 9/11 attack), the burden lies not on those who accept the evidence, such that they are obliged to keep providing further and further proofs of its legitimacy, but on those who claim the evidence is faked, to prove that it’s faked.

I’m addressing people who believe in and spread the conspiracy theories:
I can point to a shitload of evidence that we landed on the moon.
People who don’t think we landed on the moon can point to some photographs and go ‘Shadows waaah! It’s all a hoax!’
Really? Fine.
Describe to me the nature of this hoax, who planned it, why they planned it, how they planned it, how they got people to take part in it, what they gained by it, who it served, and why nobody has admitted to being part of it. Show me some evidence for the hoax.
Or, do you have any? Just your ‘feeling’? Just your distrust of ‘herd thinking’? But no facts or documents or testimony or smoking guns which support your feelings, and support your conviction that you’re really just cleverer than everyone else, and have seen through the ‘conventional narrative’ which the rest of us know of as historical truth, fragile and debatable and always in need of support as that precious thing is?
So, in the end, it’s your iron conviction of your own superiority and zero evidence, versus my critical observation of a shitload of evidence?
You lose.

2/16/09
ya i agree with above. I think the conspiracy thing is mostly middle aged men who don't want to accept that life is what we see. They want aliens and conspiracies and flat earths and illumanti lizards. People don't want to accept we are born then die and nobody knows the secrets of the universe just yet and piles of evidence are the best thing we can go on regardless of your desire to think your life is unique and special.

if you really believe these conspiracies why would you not enter the field of astronomy or astrophysics or geology and prove your theory? Wouldn't it be really easy for you? Why would you not dedicate your lives to prove the lizard people and aliens are here and there are mind control poison in the water supply? It is all obvious so it must be easily proved?
11 days ago
1/1/01
CanadaDry -
blood fist -
CanadaDry - 
blood fist -

Hi Eddie!

Ok Eddie!

Ah, reading comprehension. Thou art an elusive bitch.