OtherGround Forums Female only workplace cause men are creepy

10 days ago
6/26/06

Lol at them having a wine cooler there. Of course you do ladies.  Walked by this the other day and I expected this is what it was 

https://www.necn.com/news/new-england/CoworkHERS-Offers-Female-Only-Office-Space-Portland-Maine-461922253.html

"A lot of women have chosen to work at home because they don't feel comfortable at work," she said. "I have heard some horrible stories. Everyone has a story, I think."

While the space is female-focused, Ashby said she is not creating a "man-hating club." She said if a man truly wanted to be a part of their women's work area and social club, the group could consider it.

10 days ago
6/9/09

dont ever say where you live is anything great ever again... LOL.

10 days ago
12/22/15

No man wants to go there. Having to work in an office with more than 1 female in the group, is usually terrible. 

10 days ago
12/22/10

Women do not belong in the workplace. 

Edited: 10 days ago
2/5/06
Is the workplace a kitchen? If so I'll allow it

Hey guy's, let's make a mens only workplace. It's won't be "woman-hating" if a woman truly wanted to be a part of our men's work area and social club, we could consider it.

How long would that last?
10 days ago
11/28/09

So brave

10 days ago
7/15/02

Imagine no more women in the office...

No more catty drama, daily cake/treat plans, pot lucks, turning the AC down, listening to them talk about their diets and reality TV....

10 days ago
6/3/09

Can the DJ still be male?  It would sound off with a female voice introducing Kandy.

10 days ago
1/11/06

All I know is that I won’t be hiring any women for a while, especially the young ones. They are a pain in the ass as employees and there are plenty of men just as good as the women and more than willing to get dirty and go beyond what is expected of them.

10 days ago
1/1/01

#staywoke #rapeculture

Edited: 10 days ago
10/15/13

Sunday night i was switching around the channels just looking to puit something on in the backround before the football game came on.

On CBS, there was a 2 hour special commemorating the Carol Burnett Show. Now, as a kid that show was funny as fuck.

And lets all be real honest here....Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence and Tim Conway made that show hysterical.

So im like, what the hell, why not. They'll show old clips and ill laugh a little.

But nooooo....lets march out 5 female 'comedians' for a round table discussion on how men suck and we are the scum of the earth and are literally hitler and all we want to do is rape.

I was disgusted. And then they pan out to the 'start studded' crowd of cucks and 'male' SJW's clapping and crying.

It was pathetic.

10 days ago
10/15/13
emu67 -

All I know is that I won’t be hiring any women for a while, especially the young ones. They are a pain in the ass as employees and there are plenty of men just as good as the women and more than willing to get dirty and go beyond what is expected of them.

10 days ago
8/18/13

I work in an office with a bunch of women. It is fucking horrible.

10 days ago
6/13/15

I have family in commercial development. They deal with subs, cities, counties, building depts, regs laws etc etc. The toughest thing is dealing with the female office staff by far.

10 days ago
9/22/16
I manage an office of 14 women. Basically I put up with their shit for around six hours, then work two, then come in on a random weekend day to finish up. Everyone from a physician to a lowly CNA has the same bullshit women's drama.
10 days ago
1/1/01
DrPeterVenkman - 

10 days ago
6/26/06
Al Cappucino -

Sunday night i was switching around the channels just looking to puit something on in the backround before the football game came on.

On CBS, there was a 2 hour special commemorating the Carol Burnett Show. Now, as a kid that show was funny as fuck.

And lets all be real honest here....Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence and Tim Conway made that show hysterical.

So im like, what the hell, why not. They'll show old clips and ill laugh a little.

But nooooo....lets march out 5 female 'comedians' for a round table discussion on how men suck and we are the scum of the earth and are literally hitler and all we want to do is rape.

I was disgusted. And then they pan out to the 'start studded' crowd of cucks and 'male' SJW's clapping and crying.

It was pathetic.

Glad I missed it cause carol burnett was great 

10 days ago
11/8/09
The cattiness, gossip mongering and general back stabbary that would go on in an all female work environment would scare the heck out of me.
10 days ago
6/26/06

When I had my cubicle job in the late 90's, I remember a few women on my team getting catty cause I came back with Starbucks for me and hadn't asked around if any of them wanted some.  Bitches,  I got a 15 minute break.  Go get your own

Even at 25 years old I had to be the de facto supervisor when our supervisors were out and it was like answering questions from 5th graders 

10 days ago
1/1/01

https://shoutoutjmu.com/2013/03/22/crab-mentality-how-women-hold-each-other-back/

10 days ago
11/5/03
DrPeterVenkman -

My office has the usual ratio of women. Thankfully many are young foreign girls here on work visas. I'm probably right on the line of "leering / creepy staring". Especially this one Brazilian girl. Aye chihuahua! Such a culo on her. 

My department however is 15 dudes and one female (programming). The one girl is a nice, shy quiet India born who seems thankful just to be in this country, working a reasonably well paying job. I never see / hear her wasting time or gossiping / doing the usual female workplace nonsense.

The little office I worked at a few years back was 8 women and 5 men. All the women were American and 35 or older. So, Pretty horrible as you might imagine. 

10 days ago
8/13/09
Lol, an open working space where a bunch of women get together and sell make up to their friends on facebook
10 days ago
7/14/05

"A lot of women have chosen to work at home because they don't feel comfortable at work,"

Damn I wanna just choose to WFH.  But instead i have to come into the office until the snow gets bad.  Damn me and my dominant penis

10 days ago
7/18/15

All of you guys don't even know how lucky you are. I've been working construction since I got out of high school andI havn't met any new females, talked to any, and rarely see any expect on lunch or driving Into work. I'm so jealous of you fucks who have the privilege of seeing females dressed up in office attire on a day to day basis you don't know how good you have it.

10 days ago
7/5/13
Captain CargoShorts -

Women do not belong in the workplace. 

Unless it’s a sandwich shop.