OtherGround Forums Found out my girl was cheating on me

Edited: 5 days ago
1/6/10

So, I finally got my ex to spill the beans. We had experienced a lot of turbulence when she got a male personal trainer which led to our first break up because there was a lot of indicators that she liked the guy. This led to obvious problems and I saw it coming.  Soon after, we got back together and dated for about another year or so. Now I find out that she was cheating on me with him towards the end of our first relationship, messing with him throughout our break, and all the way on and off through our time back together. To make it worse, he was married. I have a sense of relief that I finally know the truth. I know I'm going to get ribbed by you guys, I expect it. I'm not even that upset now. I just want to know for those of you who have dealt with this type of situation,  did you ever trust another girl after? I just can't see how I could and that's what fucks with me the most. 

5 days ago
4/21/09
Sorry to hear fren. Now, get your ass in the gym and maybe get some test and start slaying vag.

You'll have forgotten her in no time.
5 days ago
4/21/09
As for your question, I went through similar about 10 years ago. Yes, at first you really won't believe a fucking thing coming out a bitches mouth but pretty soon you'll be fine. It has caused me to always want to keep the upper hand in a relationship since. Which honestly, enjoy ha
5 days ago
10/29/14
Yup, it's happened to me to dude. I was crushed but when all is said and done why would you want to even have someone like that in your life? Obviously those people are extremely selfish and have horrible character. You'll trust another girl in due time. I don't know how old you are but over time I've learned to read red flags and dodge bullets.
5 days ago
3/11/11

Sucks bro. Generally you can tell which types of women would do this, same way you can tell usually for the type of men. Find a woman that's simply not the type to cheat, family oriented, loyal, etc. And be at peace with the downside of that type (less excitement generally) 

1/6/10
Bam57Bam - Sorry to hear fren. Now, get your ass in the gym and maybe get some test and start slaying vag.

You"ll have forgotten her in no time.

Dude, you have no idea. I've been in the gym every day and eating cleaner than I have ever in my life. I blame myslef for a lot of it as I got lazy and stopped working out, stopped jits and generally stopped "trying in life" but I want to ensure that I get my shit together and minimize the chance of this ever happening again. And yes, I will get back out there and start slaying again. I just don't want to do that for the rest of my life. I did plenty of that and started dating her because I thought maybe it was time I started to think about settling down. And then I get disappointed like this. 

1/6/10
DMCN -

Sucks bro. Generally you can tell which types of women would do this, same way you can tell usually for the type of men. Find a woman that's simply not the type to cheat, family oriented, loyal, etc. And be at peace with the downside of that type (less excitement generally) 

Dude, what sucks the most is that she is someone who wanted to settle down and have kids sooo bad. I avoided it when I started to see her need for attention from guys and little things I wasn't sure about. She has a great family which I love and I have no family for the most part after mom died 2 years ago. She was with me during that period. 

5 days ago
1/13/13

I don't think the problem is not trusting women. It's you ignoring red flags. If you woulda dumped her right away when she was giving signs of liking her personal trainer......no problem. You stayed and ran that shit into the ground 

1/6/10
TryhardNobody -

I don't think the problem is not trusting women. It's you ignoring red flags. If you woulda dumped her right away when she was giving signs of liking her personal trainer......no problem. You stayed and ran that shit into the ground 

You're probably right about that. 

5 days ago
10/7/11
That sucks mate, I had a similar thing. Women are whore, I have lost 5 or 6 kgs since we broke up though
5 days ago
4/21/09
Furious White Belt -
Bam57Bam - Sorry to hear fren. Now, get your ass in the gym and maybe get some test and start slaying vag.

Dude, you have no idea. I've been in the gym every day and eating cleaner than I have ever in my life. I blame myslef for a lot of it as I got lazy and stopped working out, stopped jits and generally stopped "trying in life" but I want to ensure that I get my shit together and minimize the chance of this ever happening again. And yes, I will get back out there and start slaying again. I just don't want to do that for the rest of my life. I did plenty of that and started dating her because I thought maybe it was time I started to think about settling down. And then I get disappointed like this. 

How old are you op? I was in my early 20s when it happened to me so it was easier to move on after a little time passed. I think if it happened now, at 34, losing a serious relationship in that way would def take more out of me.

Just remember, it says absolutely nothing about you. I think the majority of guys have been through it. That's why there's a saying for this. Bitches be bitches. And remember, she will regret it, and probably have a shitty life, while popping out half retarded kids ;)

Hang in there bro
5 days ago
7/20/09

Focus on the positive. You knew something was going on, you just made the wrong decision. That's much better than being a complete fool with no idea. That should give you some confidence in yourself going forward. Next time you know not to make the same dumb decisions.

5 days ago
4/21/09
My only issue with not being married with kids at 34 is my mom continually asking when. I was an only child so she wants some grandchildren. I just have to tell her people are getting married and having kids at an older age.

And don't try to force a serious relationship. Women usually don't respond to it. Or they wind up cheating. Just keep putting yourself out there and it will happen.
5 days ago
1/6/10
Bam57Bam -
Furious White Belt -

How old are you op? I was in my early 20s when it happened to me so it was easier to move on after a little time passed. I think if it happened now, at 34, losing a serious relationship in that way would def take more out of me.

Just remember, it says absolutely nothing about you. I think the majority of guys have been through it. That's why there's a saying for this. Bitches be bitches. And remember, she will regret it, and probably have a shitty life, while popping out half retarded kids ;)

Hang in there bro

I'm 34 bro. I started dating her at like 31-32. This is when I was thinking about maybe settling down 

5 days ago
1/6/10
Bam57Bam - My only issue with not being married with kids at 34 is my mom continually asking when. I was an only child so she wants some grandchildren. I just have to tell her people are getting married and having kids at an older age.

And don't try to force a serious relationship. Women usually don't respond to it. Or they wind up cheating. Just keep putting yourself out there and it will happen.

That's kind of the position I was in. My mom had cancer several times and I was thinking that maybe I could at least let her see grandchildren

5 days ago
11/11/14
Girls who wind up cheating always become suspicious of their future partners, often ruining perfectly good relationships. Sure, you may become a bit less trusting after this, but she will become even more so, even to the point that she can't have any sort of peace in future relationships.
5 days ago
2/29/12

Perhaps you got complacent but a bish who cheats ain't worth nobodies time. 

You should still have your own thing even if you're in a relationship

Shouldnt stop gym because you're 'settling down'

5 days ago
4/22/07
Honestly bro, chicks just do that shit as they crave attention and new dick. Fuck it.

Go be a trainer and fuck some bitches.
5 days ago
4/11/10

Happened to me. She didn't tell me though, I found out from my good friend named keylogger. Lol.

consider yourself lucky that you didn't marry you. She would have cheated then. She will alway cheat. 

BTW - However much she told you she cheated on you - triple that amount example: she most likely fucked him on your bed). She will always minimize try sn minimize the degree of her whoring.

Post pics, faggot

5 days ago
1/6/10
downUndies -

Perhaps you got complacent but a bish who cheats ain't worth nobodies time. 

You should still have your own thing even if you're in a relationship

Shouldnt stop gym because you're 'settling down'

Yeah I def got complacent. I stopped the gym because of injuries but when I was well I couldn't really get my self to go back after putting on weight. I'm definitely to blame for a lot of it. When thing I've learned for sure is that laziness is a major turn off. 

5 days ago
1/6/10
Dead President -

Happened to me. She didn't tell me though, I found out from my good friend named keylogger. Lol.

consider yourself lucky that you didn't marry you. She would have cheated then. She will alway cheat. 

BTW - However much she told you she cheated on you - triple that amount example: she most likely fucked him on your bed). She will always minimize try sn minimize the degree of her whoring.

Post pics, faggot

Yeah it was a lot worse than I thought. She fucked him at his house, our house(we were living together during the end), in her office. She even smoked weed with the guy 4 times(she had never smoked). Who knows what else but after her telling me that I was desensitized. I couldn't imagine how much worse it could get. Fuck it. 

5 days ago
1/6/10

Can't fucking sleep

5 days ago
6/3/06
Don't put any blame on yourself bro...hang in there
5 days ago
6/30/05
Why would you allow your girl to have a male personal trainer in the first place? You are responsible for this not in the sense that you are to "blame" or that she isn't guilty and deserving of a serious thrashing but Men are responsible for letting their women run free like this. My wife takes French lessons and when I found out that the prospective teacher was a man I just said no.

I dont understand why American males dont just say no to nonsense like this? Do they think you have to be Muslim to control your woman?
5 days ago
8/24/16

Stop dating sluts, no offense, but the red flags are always there.