OtherGround Forums Found out my girl was cheating on me

4/20/17 5:51 AM
5/24/15
Furious White Belt -
downUndies -

Perhaps you got complacent but a bish who cheats ain't worth nobodies time. 

You should still have your own thing even if you're in a relationship

Shouldnt stop gym because you're 'settling down'

Yeah I def got complacent. I stopped the gym because of injuries but when I was well I couldn't really get my self to go back after putting on weight. I'm definitely to blame for a lot of it. When thing I've learned for sure is that laziness is a major turn off. 

No matter how lazy you may have been, you bear no fault in her cheating. That's 100% on her because she's a shitty person.
4/20/17 5:53 AM
1/6/10
ThreadKiller -

Stop dating sluts, no offense, but the red flags are always there. 

True friend. She was a shy, family oriented girl but I definetely overlooked some things that I shouldn't have. Can't even trust these "good girls" these days. Should I start going to church??

4/20/17 6:10 AM
6/3/06
Furious White Belt - 
Kamran - Why would you allow your girl to have a male personal trainer in the first place? You are responsible for this not in the sense that you are to "blame" or that she isn"t guilty and deserving of a serious thrashing but Men are responsible for letting their women run free like this. My wife takes French lessons and when I found out that the prospective teacher was a man I just said no.

I dont understand why American males dont just say no to nonsense like this? Do they think you have to be Muslim to control your woman?

I strongly contested it believe me. It was so cliche I can't believe she was gullible enough to let it happen. After a while I felt maybe I was just being insecure about it but I guess I wasn't. I strongly believe if you want some easy top notch pussy you should either be a DJ, personal trainer, Club promoter or a celebrity of some type. No can defend. I'll probably avoid American women from this point on, because when you have an objection to anything they cry that you're being "controlling". Rightfully so. It's 5:48 here on the East coast and I can't sleep. I don't know if it's the long workout plus the shit ton of vitamins I took with my meal or if the situation has anything to do with it but I'm about to say fuck it and get up and go back to the gym. 

Bingo! Avoid American women. I agree with this...sure fuck'em but fuck marrying them or having feelings for them.
Edited: 4/20/17 6:11 AM
6/3/06
4/20/17 6:13 AM
4/7/17
Let her bang bro
Edited: 4/20/17 7:20 AM
1/6/10
Kamran -
Furious White Belt - 
Kamran - Why would you allow your girl to have a male personal trainer in the first place? You are responsible for this not in the sense that you are to "blame" or that she isn"t guilty and deserving of a serious thrashing but Men are responsible for letting their women run free like this. My wife takes French lessons and when I found out that the prospective teacher was a man I just said no.

I dont understand why American males dont just say no to nonsense like this? Do they think you have to be Muslim to control your woman?

I strongly contested it believe me. It was so cliche I can't believe she was gullible enough to let it happen. After a while I felt maybe I was just being insecure about it but I guess I wasn't. I strongly believe if you want some easy top notch pussy you should either be a DJ, personal trainer, Club promoter or a celebrity of some type. No can defend. I'll probably avoid American women from this point on, because when you have an objection to anything they cry that you're being "controlling". Rightfully so. It's 5:48 here on the East coast and I can't sleep. I don't know if it's the long workout plus the shit ton of vitamins I took with my meal or if the situation has anything to do with it but I'm about to say fuck it and get up and go back to the gym. 

Sorry mate, try meditating and ignoring those thoughts for a while, it helps.

Thoughts are your enemy right now so ignore them as much as possible.

Thanks. I didn't end up sleeping but it might have more to do with me getting back on my vitamin regime after a crucial workout yesterday. I'm at the gym now just completed an an workout and now on cardio. I'm going to be here for a while 

4/20/17 7:21 AM
3/23/08
I had something like that happen, found out who he was, told his wife, waited 7ish years and when I saw him I beat his ass. He has not idea who I am or what it was about :)
4/20/17 7:21 AM
1/6/10
MicroPenis69 - Let her bang bro

It is what it is. She can't do much worse now. She can do what she wants 

4/20/17 7:23 AM
1/6/10

I can't believe how helpful yal have been. It's helped a lot I appreciate it. A lot of experience here. Where are the trolls? 

4/20/17 7:26 AM
11/23/08
ThreadKiller -

Stop dating sluts, no offense, but the red flags are always there. 

This hasn't happened to me and I'm a short ugly bastard.

It happened to a guy I know who is a big tough SOB.

This is what happens when you date a slut. You can't change them. It's who they are.

4/20/17 7:27 AM
12/17/02

Was married for 25 years,together for 28.

She cheated several times,but yes,I've learned to be a hell of a lot more vigilant,have gotten past what it felt like,and have moved on.

Everything happens for a reason,you'll see.

Good Luck

4/20/17 8:28 AM
7/15/15
Kamran - Why would you allow your girl to have a male personal trainer in the first place? You are responsible for this not in the sense that you are to "blame" or that she isn't guilty and deserving of a serious thrashing but Men are responsible for letting their women run free like this. My wife takes French lessons and when I found out that the prospective teacher was a man I just said no.

Are you sunni or shia?

4/20/17 8:29 AM
10/26/03
pics?
4/20/17 8:31 AM
10/14/12
Dude you have all the cards in your hand. Now go my child. Ruin his family.
4/20/17 8:38 AM
12/16/11

This would have never happened to OP if he didn't use the word "jits".

4/20/17 8:39 AM
6/10/08
Bam57Bam - Sorry to hear fren. Now, get your ass in the gym and maybe get some test and start slaying vag.

You'll have forgotten her in no time.

"slaying vag" is a completely underutilized term around here. 

Sorry OP. Get back out there and....

slay some vag!!!!

4/20/17 8:43 AM
1/1/01
Did you make threads arguing with the OG about it?
4/20/17 8:44 AM
4/20/11
Any woman who isn't obedient when you tell her having a male trainer is unacceptable should be dropped immediately. Even her seeking that out should have been an immediate red flag. Don't be afraid to lose women. Lay down the law. They ultimately respect it. You must act like the alpha lion of a pride.

As tempting as it would be to drop that guys wife an anonymous tip and ruin his life with a debilitating divorce that is sure to cause him a huge financial hit don't do it. You don't want to get involved in that drama.

Just move on, OP. Get online dating apps. Bumble is the best one. There are SO many women out there to pound out. It makes you wonder you even bother with relationships to begin with.
4/20/17 8:52 AM
1/14/16
Furious White Belt -

I can't believe how helpful yal have been. It's helped a lot I appreciate it. A lot of experience here. Where are the trolls? 

We have been respectfully silent... but I mean I can get right to work if that's what you need, pal.

4/20/17 8:53 AM
10/14/12
Willin - Any woman who isn't obedient when you tell her having a male trainer is unacceptable should be dropped immediately. Even her seeking that out should have been an immediate red flag. Don't be afraid to lose women. Lay down the law. They ultimately respect it. You must act like the alpha lion of a pride.

As tempting as it would be to drop that guys wife an anonymous tip and ruin his life with a debilitating divorce that is sure to cause him a huge financial hit don't do it. You don't want to get involved in that drama.

Just move on, OP. Get online dating apps. Bumble is the best one. There are SO many women out there to pound out. It makes you wonder you even bother with relationships to begin with.
Fuck that! Ruin his life! He fucked with you! Fuck that guy!
4/20/17 8:59 AM
1/1/01
Smoking weed with dude=her giving up the butt.
4/20/17 9:08 AM
6/5/12
Wanderpage -
Willin - Any woman who isn't obedient when you tell her having a male trainer is unacceptable should be dropped immediately. Even her seeking that out should have been an immediate red flag. Don't be afraid to lose women. Lay down the law. They ultimately respect it. You must act like the alpha lion of a pride.

Maybe it ends with you fucking his wife in his bed.

4/20/17 9:14 AM
10/14/12
Z NEDCMK1 -
Wanderpage - 

Why bring all of that negative energy into his life, and extend the drama?

He can have a clean break, kick her to the curb, move on, and get on with positive being.

Hahaha you've been the personal trainer before haven't you?
4/20/17 9:20 AM
8/7/12

Best advice I could give you is to ruin that mfers life. He knew she had a boyfriend. No way you hook up with a chick that long and not know she has a boyfriend. All's fair in love and war, scorched earth policy. Second if your ex has a sister go fuck that bitch good or maybe even her mom if you can handle that dirty deed. Next go get your ass in the gym and start smashing some strange. Be that guy who is the dickhead. Dgaf about anything but money, pussy, and more money. Your not over it because if you were you'd be making a thread about smashing pussy instead of wiping your tears away with this thread. Now go man up.

4/20/17 9:27 AM
4/10/14
Guy is a fucking loser so is your ex.