OtherGround Forums Found out my girl was cheating on me

4/20/17 11:29 AM
11/17/10

every single guy i know that works as a trainer hooks up with many female clients

mainly bc the WOMEN are the ones who go for it

4/20/17 12:16 PM
12/13/15
More than likely the wife knows and is pretending not to believe. It amazes me how long some people stay with cheaters.
4/20/17 12:22 PM
1/6/10
Z NEDCMK1 -

Should have kicked her to the curb the first time she was fucking him.

I am not sure why you would come back from a "break" that was instigated by her and another man, when the same man is still in the picture.

Get movin' on OP.

I had no idea they were fucking. I couldn't imagine the extent of it 

4/20/17 12:35 PM
4/20/11
Furious White Belt -
Z NEDCMK1 -

I am not sure why you would come back from a "break" that was instigated by her and another man, when the same man is still in the picture.

Get movin' on OP.

With all the OG reading you do you didn't think that could be a possibility? Lesson learned.

What was your sex life like? Did you fuck her ass, choke her, cum on her face, put your thumb in her ass, and degrade her? It's essential to keep women in line. Not kidding. It's important to treat them like whores in bed.
4/20/17 1:46 PM
1/6/10
Willin -
Furious White Belt -
Z NEDCMK1 -

Get movin' on OP.

With all the OG reading you do you didn't think that could be a possibility? Lesson learned.

What was your sex life like? Did you fuck her ass, choke her, cum on her face, put your thumb in her ass, and degrade her? It's essential to keep women in line. Not kidding. It's important to treat them like whores in bed.

I thought maybe but I had nothing conclusive. She would just write me off as crazy and jealous. 

I most of that friend. And I'm sure he did to

4/20/17 1:47 PM
1/6/10
Internet - Dude's married? Tell his fucking wife.

I wouldn't even know how to find her 

4/20/17 1:53 PM
4/22/07
Find his facebook? If you end up doing it, don't wait and hold onto this shit. Do it and be done with it. He will hate you and his coworkers will too.

Furious White Belt - TRAINERS HATE HIM
Edited: 4/20/17 2:04 PM
1/6/10
ShanTheMan - Find his facebook? If you end up doing it, don"t wait and hold onto this shit. Do it and be done with it. He will hate you and his coworkers will too.

I found it but I don't think I'm going to do anything. I think he's separated now and he posted he is in a relationship recently. Supposedly he's now fucking the model chick that works out there. 

4/20/17 2:07 PM
4/22/07
Furious White Belt - 
ShanTheMan - Find his facebook? If you end up doing it, don"t wait and hold onto this shit. Do it and be done with it. He will hate you and his coworkers will too.

I found it but I don't think I'm going to do anything. I think he's separated now and he posted he is in a relationship recently. Supposedly he's now fucking the model chick that works out there. 

If you can find his ex and bang her that may heal some wounds for ya my man.
4/20/17 2:21 PM
3/28/02
TryhardNobody -

I don't think the problem is not trusting women. It's you ignoring red flags. If you woulda dumped her right away when she was giving signs of liking her personal trainer......no problem. You stayed and ran that shit into the ground 

well said

pay attention to the signals and flags in your dating life now.

if you arent sure, wait and be patient.  chicks who arent capable of commitment will reveal themselves if you go slow and watch her behavior/signals

4/20/17 2:38 PM
6/29/09
Kamran - Why would you allow your girl to have a male personal trainer in the first place? You are responsible for this not in the sense that you are to "blame" or that she isn't guilty and deserving of a serious thrashing but Men are responsible for letting their women run free like this. My wife takes French lessons and when I found out that the prospective teacher was a man I just said no.

I dont understand why American males dont just say no to nonsense like this? Do they think you have to be Muslim to control your woman?

This. And SO much more. Neber let a woman control the sex- always do it when YOU want to do it. When you do it, fuck her like a champion-everytime. No matter how tired, how much you might not feel like it. Never let her hold out on giving you the pussy- no "male friends" - none. Not that you dont trust her- Trust NO MAN around your woman. NEVER talk about yout sex life in front of any man about your woman+especially  yout "male friends"  act like aan and you Will get treated Like. I treat mine as equals but the ts a 51-49% agreement,  hold The controlling 1%. Control the bedroom for rest tho. Dont get lazy and never take a woman for granted

4/20/17 2:47 PM
9/10/10
You wont feel better tell you kick his ass
Take jiu jitsu and strangle the motherfucker
4/20/17 2:49 PM
1/1/01
First thing I would do is go beat that trainers ass
4/20/17 2:53 PM
6/29/09
Wanderpage -
Willin - Any woman who isn't obedient when you tell her having a male trainer is unacceptable should be dropped immediately. Even her seeking that out should have been an immediate red flag. Don't be afraid to lose women. Lay down the law. They ultimately respect it. You must act like the alpha lion of a pride.

As tempting as it would be to drop that guys wife an anonymous tip and ruin his life with a debilitating divorce that is sure to cause him a huge financial hit don't do it. You don't want to get involved in that drama.

Just move on, OP. Get online dating apps. Bumble is the best one. There are SO many women out there to pound out. It makes you wonder you even bother with relationships to begin with.
Fuck that! Ruin his life! He fucked with you! Fuck that guy!

Wrong. If the t wasn't him, it would he someone else. Fuck that, she's the one who spread her legs, he just took the pusssy. . in a weird way, he did op a favor. Think about it

4/20/17 2:56 PM
6/29/10

In

4/20/17 2:57 PM
6/29/09
NHBDaddy - First thing I would do is go beat that trainers ass

She's is the one who needs her ass beat. You should buy him a beer for saving you YEARS of heartache, humiliation and wasted time. She would've found another guy after him and he wasn't the only one, I promise you that. Cheating whore is just sparing th op's feelings because she knew he kind of already knew about the trainer.. You guys need to grow the fuck up

4/20/17 3:09 PM
6/29/09
JitzInMyPants - 30 years old. Happened to me just last week too, friend. On my birthday.

I thought she was one of the rare "good girls".
I'm really trying not to let this experience turn me into a bitter person and stay positive of a future relationship.

Never let you male friends alone with your woman. Never talk about your sex life with your friends -one of them will know what she "likes"... Never have a " 5th wheel around a lot, never go out and party with "me my girl and my best friend" on a consistent basis. Men are fucking dogs. If you get called jealous, psycho, who gives a fuck? You will be calling me daddy later when I'm banging your brains out. Keep your women in fucking line. Or be a cuck and let some bad boy asshole steal your eggs out of your nest- cuz they will get f youre not in control

4/20/17 3:20 PM
4/22/07
Z NEDCMK1 - 
ShanTheMan - 
Furious White Belt - 

If you can find his ex and bang her that may heal some wounds for ya my man.

Or he could just move on and seek a positive relationship with a woman that makes him feel better about himself, not self consicous and insecure.

ewwwwww, gay
4/20/17 3:46 PM
1/30/10
Z NEDCMK1 -
VHStapefan - More than likely the wife knows and is pretending not to believe. It amazes me how long some people stay with cheaters.

OP did....

I don't mean that as an insult, but as an illustration.

I think you might be wrong here Z

correct me if I'm wrong OP, but you didn't know she was cheating on you until just recently , not during your first breakup or right after your first breakup....you found out recently that during that time she was cheating , correct ?

4/20/17 3:50 PM
1/30/10
Willin - Any woman who isn't obedient when you tell her having a male trainer is unacceptable should be dropped immediately. Even her seeking that out should have been an immediate red flag. Don't be afraid to lose women. Lay down the law. They ultimately respect it. You must act like the alpha lion of a pride.

As tempting as it would be to drop that guys wife an anonymous tip and ruin his life with a debilitating divorce that is sure to cause him a huge financial hit don't do it. You don't want to get involved in that drama.

Just move on, OP. Get online dating apps. Bumble is the best one. There are SO many women out there to pound out. It makes you wonder you even bother with relationships to begin with.

Wrong ....the mere fact that she brings up the subject of her wanting a male personal trainer the relationship is doomed ....

you may lay down the law and say NO and that it's unacceptable , but then she will say youre "controlling" and her girlfriends will egg her on and she will eventually cheat 

you tell her YES (in OPs case) and that it's fine , and she still cheats ....

Its a no win situation 

4/20/17 3:57 PM
4/15/16
ShakeR_ -
DMCN -

Sucks bro. Generally you can tell which types of women would do this, same way you can tell usually for the type of men. Find a woman that's simply not the type to cheat, family oriented, loyal, etc. And be at peace with the downside of that type (less excitement generally) 

Brilliant and accurate
This is true.

I dated a white girl years ago that was a massive cheater (she's still a single barfly at 40 yo).

My current wife is half asian and amazingly loyal. I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing..?

Anyway, when you find a decent girl/human, you'll know it.
4/20/17 5:11 PM
11/17/11

Didn't read the whole thread, but once your girl says she's going to start paying some other, extremely fit guy to hang out with her while she's partially clothed and sweaty, shit's already gone past the point of no return.

Get your ass up and go with her, or she can find a female trainer. No reason she has to have a dude holding her thighs while she stretches.

Edited: 4/20/17 5:44 PM
11/17/11
Hashtag -
ShakeR_ -
DMCN -

Sucks bro. Generally you can tell which types of women would do this, same way you can tell usually for the type of men. Find a woman that's simply not the type to cheat, family oriented, loyal, etc. And be at peace with the downside of that type (less excitement generally) 

Brilliant and accurate
This is true.

I dated a white girl years ago that was a massive cheater (she"s still a single barfly at 40 yo).

My current wife is half asian and amazingly loyal. I"m not sure if it"s a cultural thing..?

Anyway, when you find a decent girl/human, you"ll know it.

For sure man, the married asian women I know do a MUCH better job of covering up.

4/20/17 5:42 PM
5/10/11

Isnt he supposed to mount the trainer in the anal to show dominance?

4/20/17 5:42 PM
11/17/11
Blazing Knees -
Kamran - Why would you allow your girl to have a male personal trainer in the first place? You are responsible for this not in the sense that you are to "blame" or that she isn't guilty and deserving of a serious thrashing but Men are responsible for letting their women run free like this. My wife takes French lessons and when I found out that the prospective teacher was a man I just said no.

I dont understand why American males dont just say no to nonsense like this? Do they think you have to be Muslim to control your woman?

This. And SO much more. Neber let a woman control the sex- always do it when YOU want to do it. When you do it, fuck her like a champion-everytime. No matter how tired, how much you might not feel like it. Never let her hold out on giving you the pussy- no "male friends" - none. Not that you dont trust her- Trust NO MAN around your woman. NEVER talk about yout sex life in front of any man about your woman+especially  yout "male friends"  act like aan and you Will get treated Like. I treat mine as equals but the ts a 51-49% agreement,  hold The controlling 1%. Control the bedroom for rest tho. Dont get lazy and never take a woman for granted

Seriously guys. All you have to say when you're being possessive is "It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't trust them". Flip the situation and ask her if it's ok for you to get a bimbo yoga instructor and spend time alone with her. If she says yeah, then she's basically asking for an open relationship.